Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
June 18th, 2008 at 06:23pm
Aww indeed. What a sweet pic.
marcymcr
Killjoy
marcymcr
July 3rd, 2008 at 02:43am
Hey im new to this thing but I was wondering if anyone at the MCR show in St. Louis on May 3? Does anyone know if Matt has a girlfiend from St. Loius because we saw him pounding on the car window this girl was in and she was hanging out on the bus all day?
jamielsmcr
Killjoy
jamielsmcr
July 4th, 2008 at 01:58am
marcymcr:
Hey im new to this thing but I was wondering if anyone at the MCR show in St. Louis on May 3? Does anyone know if Matt has a girlfiend from St. Loius because we saw him pounding on the car window this girl was in and she was hanging out on the bus all day?

This is from Jessica his cousin.
UGH! I think I just threw up in my mouth. Come on you guys... do you really have to stalk him like this? Don't mistaken every girl you see him with as his girlfriend. Please don't start stuff like this. It's pretty lame. xox Jessica Cortez

People have said Jessica and Matt where dating before. You guys need to realize that just because he is talking to a girl doesn't mean he's dating them.
oneyearpast
Killjoy
oneyearpast
July 4th, 2008 at 11:10am
jamielsmcr:
marcymcr:

This is from Jessica his cousin.
UGH! I think I just threw up in my mouth. Come on you guys... do you really have to stalk him like this? Don't mistaken every girl you see him with as his girlfriend. Please don't start stuff like this. It's pretty lame. xox Jessica Cortez

People have said Jessica and Matt where dating before. You guys need to realize that just because he is talking to a girl doesn't mean he's dating them.

which is why the person who posted asking about it, actually asked instead of going OMG MATT IS DATING THIS CHICK, not that i don't understand what you are saying but it was just a question not someone flipping out over a "girlfriend"
jamielsmcr
Killjoy
jamielsmcr
July 4th, 2008 at 06:53pm
Well I'm just the middle man but it gets kinda annoying. We get asked this a lot and it would frustrate you after a while. People really shouldn't care if he is dating someone or not.
marcymcr
Killjoy
marcymcr
July 7th, 2008 at 01:57am
jamielsmcr:
Well I'm just the middle man but it gets kinda annoying. We get asked this a lot and it would frustrate you after a while. People really shouldn't care if he is dating someone or not.
Im sorry I didnt mean to make anyone mad. I heard he had a girlfriend and I was wondering it was her. My friends and I couldent get tickets so we went and hung out all day cause you could hear the concert from outside and we were hoping to meet some of the guys - so we went up to her when she was standing outside the bus she was really nice and pretty it wasent an asumtion just madee by me there were people around the busses askingwho she was. she was there with another girl and she was hanging out on the bus all day and she would leave the bus when matt and another roadie got off and when matt would go back in the bus they were smiling and stuff at eachother and she went back on the bus after him - I was not trying to be crazy or a fangirl about I was just curious? I did not mean to piss anyone off - and I dont think it was crazy to assume if u saw the way he looked at her and after the show her friend was with the other roadie on the bus and matt got off the bus and was pounding on her friends car window of the car she was in and jumping on her trunk so me and my friends as well as other people in the parking lot were wondering if that was his girlfriend? I am sorry to make you guys mad I did not mean to - thats why I asked if anyone was at that show in St. Louis and saw and if they knew that was her its not like I saw him talk to a girl and assumed that was his girlfriend it was by the actions we saw from him that made it seem that way
jamielsmcr
Killjoy
jamielsmcr
July 7th, 2008 at 01:18pm
marcymcr:
jamielsmcr:
Im sorry I didnt mean to make anyone mad. I heard he had a girlfriend and I was wondering it was her. My friends and I couldent get tickets so we went and hung out all day cause you could hear the concert from outside and we were hoping to meet some of the guys - so we went up to her when she was standing outside the bus she was really nice and pretty it wasent an asumtion just madee by me there were people around the busses askingwho she was. she was there with another girl and she was hanging out on the bus all day and she would leave the bus when matt and another roadie got off and when matt would go back in the bus they were smiling and stuff at eachother and she went back on the bus after him - I was not trying to be crazy or a fangirl about I was just curious? I did not mean to piss anyone off - and I dont think it was crazy to assume if u saw the way he looked at her and after the show her friend was with the other roadie on the bus and matt got off the bus and was pounding on her friends car window of the car she was in and jumping on her trunk so me and my friends as well as other people in the parking lot were wondering if that was his girlfriend? I am sorry to make you guys mad I did not mean to - thats why I asked if anyone was at that show in St. Louis and saw and if they knew that was her its not like I saw him talk to a girl and assumed that was his girlfriend it was by the actions we saw from him that made it seem that way

Hey look I'm really sorry if we offended you in any way. I knew what Jessica said was a little mean but at the time she and I have been dealing with a lot other things in our lives and we just so happened to be in a really bad mood when we saw this. I'm sorry you had to be at the brunt of our frustration. To us it's really weird that people actually care about him and what he's doing right now. We just are not used to it and we don't care so we thought others wouldn't care. I know we are naive about things and have made some mistakes. I'll say that this one was just one of the many we have made right now. I understand that you where just curious. Again I'm sorry.
marcymcr
Killjoy
marcymcr
July 7th, 2008 at 02:00pm
jamielsmcr:
marcymcr:
jamielsmcr:

Hey look I'm really sorry if we offended you in any way. I knew what Jessica said was a little mean but at the time she and I have been dealing with a lot other things in our lives and we just so happened to be in a really bad mood when we saw this. I'm sorry you had to be at the brunt of our frustration. To us it's really weird that people actually care about him and what he's doing right now. We just are not used to it and we don't care so we thought others wouldn't care. I know we are naive about things and have made some mistakes. I'll say that this one was just one of the many we have made right now. I understand that you where just curious. Again I'm sorry.
I just didnt want you guys to be mad, so sorry the comment made you upset my friends and I were just curious I mean we were in the parking lot next to the busses all day so we had nothing else to do but watch everything - Im not wondering for myself he's like twice my age we were just wondering
jamielsmcr
Killjoy
jamielsmcr
July 7th, 2008 at 02:49pm
No no trust me I get it. Just a lot has been going on recently dealing with shitty fans and I'm just kinda over it. If I didn't know the Cortez family I would think the same thing. Jessica's little brother is two years old and hits on every girl he sees.haha I don't know what that girl is to Matt because I never ask him anything like that. I can only tell you guys things that I have permission to tell and I will never get permisssion to tell anyone anything like that. I'm sorry.
marcymcr
Killjoy
marcymcr
July 8th, 2008 at 12:01am
jamielsmcr:
No no trust me I get it. Just a lot has been going on recently dealing with shitty fans and I'm just kinda over it. If I didn't know the Cortez family I would think the same thing. Jessica's little brother is two years old and hits on every girl he sees.haha I don't know what that girl is to Matt because I never ask him anything like that. I can only tell you guys things that I have permission to tell and I will never get permisssion to tell anyone anything like that. I'm sorry.
ok I just didnt want to make anyone upset - sorry about the crazy fans mcr is my favorite band but even I admit their fans are a little crazy. Thats funny about jessicas little brother - he sounds like a cutie. I completly understand we were just curious. Dont feel bad I was just wanting to make sure I wasnt making anyone mad. Hope things go a little better from now on with dealing with fans
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
July 8th, 2008 at 11:09am
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
July 8th, 2008 at 11:10am
ImageImage
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
July 8th, 2008 at 11:11am
Mysti112
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Mysti112
July 27th, 2008 at 06:28pm
Omg, I haven't been on here in 100 years lol. Someone tell me who Matt is working for right now, I've totally been wondering. What's mah chico up to?
TORNADO
Killjoy
TORNADO
July 29th, 2008 at 07:29am
really little piece of Matt Very Happy
manqueller
Joining The Black Parade
manqueller
July 30th, 2008 at 03:05pm
Another one^
=)
TORNADO