Don't have an account? Create one!

Whats the craziest thing you've done for MCR?

AuthorMessage
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
May 31st, 2008 at 06:01am
I've traveled almost 5 hours to see an MCR concert.
Marilyn Monroe
Awake and Unafraid
Marilyn Monroe
May 31st, 2008 at 07:20am
I travelled to a different country to see their concert
inactive account
Demolition Lover
inactive account
May 31st, 2008 at 08:12am
like the patient i put black make up paint around my eyes.... scared the shit out of my little sister.... never again....
Holly Way
Jazz Hands
Holly Way
May 31st, 2008 at 06:03pm
ok so i really wanted to go to a mcr concert and my mom said no, so i went on a hunger strike. thats right, i didnt eat for 48 and my mom was getting really worried so she bought me the tix
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
June 2nd, 2008 at 06:45am
Holly Way:
ok so i really wanted to go to a mcr concert and my mom said no, so i went on a hunger strike. thats right, i didnt eat for 48 and my mom was getting really worried so she bought me the tix

Clap WOW. coolness
i bet ur mom was real mad haha, but she didnt wanna say so for fear of u starving.
my?mindless?romance?
Thinking Happy Thoughts
my?mindless?romance?
June 2nd, 2008 at 04:17pm
i drove for 3 hours to see them then waited in line for like 6 hours then got home from the concert at 3 am and went to school the next day
my?mindless?romance?
Thinking Happy Thoughts
my?mindless?romance?
June 2nd, 2008 at 04:19pm
^ but it was so worth it cuz i was in the front row right in front of gerard
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
June 2nd, 2008 at 04:31pm
I travelled 4 1/2 hours from Toronto (in Canada) to Detroit (in the U.S.) to see them, and waited in line for about 6 hours once I got there. The people I was with had been there since 4:30am, which is when I would have been there if I'd had my way. The idea of driving me down to Detroit and having to pay for 2 nights in the hotel did not go over so well with my mom, though. Merch-wise, I've probably spent around 250 - 300 dollars on merch, CDs, etc.

Julia, 16.
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
June 2nd, 2008 at 07:03pm
well i made a huge powerpoint to make my parents let me go to the concert, ive remade atleast three of their music videos
my entire wall of my room and locker is covered in their pics and i got in like this fight with this dude cause he was bashing them and at their concert me and my freidn spelled out the word way with our bodies to get their attention!
and ive spent prob over 200 bucks on merchandise
wow.......im tired from typing all that!
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
Motor Baby
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
June 3rd, 2008 at 03:57pm
i tried persuading a security guard to let me & my friend backstage but he was like Neutral no
then i bumped into betty curse =] but she had no backstage passes =[ urghh

i've randomly started singing "welcome to the black parade" in the middle of a shopping mall before, but that was before the whole "black parade explosion" so people were looking at me like wtf?!! lolz funny times Laughing
mcrluvsme
Killjoy
mcrluvsme
June 4th, 2008 at 12:59pm
i spent the night outside in new orleans to see them arrive at vodoo fest and that was not a good idea i was so scared for my life but i got to be in the front row and it was worth risking my life to see them cause gerard touch my hand i was like im glad i spent the night also i spent over 50 at hot topic in baton rouge the day before then spent over 200 at the concert all mcr stuff no other band
Girl_Anachronism
Joining The Black Parade
Girl_Anachronism
June 6th, 2008 at 03:36pm
Oh um besides buying lots of merch
My family is going to New York this summer and I made sure that we were going to land was at the Newark International Airport. My parents thought I was going insane because I was so concerned that that was where we would land.
Millstone
Bleeding on the Floor
Millstone
June 6th, 2008 at 05:57pm
Waited 11+ hours for a show
Waited 4+ hours in the cold to meet them
Spent about $300+ over the years on tickets, cds, etc
Geetard Way
Fabulous Killjoy
Geetard Way
June 7th, 2008 at 09:38am
Dressed up like Frank for free dress day XD and I'm gunna do it again tomorrow! and I blew off a really hot guy because he called MCR 'emo' lol. And I waited about 5 hours for a concert. I was walking around the parking lot singing and kicking rocks. Good fun.