Don't have an account? Create one!

Aus MTV awards

AuthorMessage
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
April 29th, 2007 at 08:27am
I couldn't be bothered getting off my bed and walking all the way to the tv. but it'll be repeated sometime this week. possibly whiile I'm skipping uni in favour of sleep and icecream, so i'll watch then.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
April 29th, 2007 at 09:08am
Juke Kartel. Very Happy I love those boys.
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
April 29th, 2007 at 10:28pm
Okay, it was really no surprise MCR didn't win anything. Ever since the first AVMA's, it's been the same - if you actually go to the award's ceremony, you'll win. It's all rigged.
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
April 30th, 2007 at 03:48am
lol.
how gay.
it doesn't come on normal tv does it?

i read in the paper today that fergie and benji were pissed off at john howard or something because they didn't let snoop dogg in xD

the guy was charged for drugs and assault with guns or something...he shouldnt have special rights over others just coz hes a celebrity...hahaha...
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
April 30th, 2007 at 04:32am
haha fergie and joel&benji were like woo lets say thanks to johnnie for a;l his support (like srsly) and i was like WTF

GODDAMMIT hilltop hoods didnt perform *angry face*
Oh Juke Kartel how i love ye.
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
April 30th, 2007 at 05:36am
i hate emos:
lol.
how gay.
it doesn't come on normal tv does it?

i read in the paper today that fergie and benji were pissed off at john howard or something because they didn't let snoop dogg in xD

the guy was charged for drugs and assault with guns or something...he shouldnt have special rights over others just coz hes a celebrity...hahaha...

True. They said that he's from a gang in L.A. (correct me if I'm wrong) I never liked snoop dogg or Akon or rap artists.(No offence to anyone that likes them.)
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
April 30th, 2007 at 05:44am
What did Ben and Fergie say?
I'm not a fan of John Howard, but atleast he's sticking to his guns and not caving in just because Snoop is a celebrity....oh yeh, and who's the president of the united states? What kind of guy is he?.

I think they did the right thing, in not letting him in. I'm not patriotic or anything, but I'm glad that we have gun and drug laws. Atleast I can sleep peacefully at night.
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
April 30th, 2007 at 07:31am
umm. . . just out of curiosity, is any1 going to see 30stm?? coz they r here now.
o yer, Juke Kartel are awesome. i got to meet Dale (the lead guitar guy), he is friends with my uncle. OMG!! i told a few of my Juke Kartel loving friends last year and they were like hyperventilating.
that was random. lol
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
April 30th, 2007 at 08:34am
LAWL, Fergie, how scary. Lets all let Snoop in cause Fergie says so. I don't like ol' Johnny much, but I was glad about that. Seriously don't need people like that in our country, celeb or no celeb.

*raises hand* I'm seeing 30STM. So getting off topic now...
Dan.
Demolition Lover
Dan.
May 1st, 2007 at 06:17am
yeh i am going to 3stm

as someone said before if you are their you basically hav won the award already.
this years avmas where heaps better than the previous years. i dont know y though??
PenisPie
Bleeding on the Floor
PenisPie
May 2nd, 2007 at 02:28am
im pretty glad that panic didnt win.. :/
hip like badass
Motor Baby
hip like badass
May 2nd, 2007 at 02:53am
Video vanguard award? Lmao I'm pretty sure they made that award up in 1989 to placate Michael Jackson. Congrats to Silverchair O_o what an honor.
Lovers Anonymous
Salute You in Your Grave
Lovers Anonymous
May 3rd, 2007 at 06:45pm
the avmas were shit this year. especially teddy faggot geiger winning spanking new artist. lost gospel should've won. but meh.
Tragic__x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Tragic__x
May 4th, 2007 at 05:13am
I really want to watch the MTV video music awards!!! I really do hope it is on Free TV!!
Tragic__x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Tragic__x
May 6th, 2007 at 01:23am
It wass on today,, not sure what time though or channel..
poison_and_kerosene
Jazz Hands
poison_and_kerosene
May 6th, 2007 at 01:27am
channel ten. dont know when it started but i got the last hour or so. finished about 2pm
Lovers Anonymous
Salute You in Your Grave
Lovers Anonymous
May 6th, 2007 at 01:28am
it was pretty shit as i said before.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
May 6th, 2007 at 02:43am
frankies_vampirette:
the avmas were shit this year. especially teddy faggot geiger winning spanking new artist. lost gospel should've won. but meh.

Shocked Crying or Very sad Surprised Disgust Evil or Very Mad 2 Guns Argue Ranting Sorry Thumb down Wazuuup Cussing Finger

TEDDY GEIGER RULES ALL BIATCH!!

Tehe emoticon overload
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
May 6th, 2007 at 03:42am
Hehe, Teddy - my boyfriend got free tix to see him and he said all he heard for most of night was fangirls screaming "Marry me Teddy!'

Had to laugh at the chicks in the audience at the VMAs who freaked out when the 'rain' came down during Teddy's performance.
Tragic__x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Tragic__x
May 6th, 2007 at 05:04am
Was MCR nominated for anything though??