What do you think about MCR lyrics???

AuthorMessage
Gee-Bear Whore
Motor Baby
Gee-Bear Whore
May 5th, 2007 at 01:47am
Okay well Im new to this but okay..
So what do you think about MCR lyrics??

i personally think that MCR lyrics are great..not just because theyre my fave band but coz i can relate to them in a way and the way that theyre put together holds something deeper than any other band ever could..the depression of some of the songs lyrics are awesome even if some lyrics seem like theyre giving off a bad message they arent...Most of the mcrssongs have helped me a lot and saved me...i think that the way they write their songs is different and the meanings to their songs are great too...

please reply to this topic...
BethanyBRUTAL
Thinking Happy Thoughts
BethanyBRUTAL
May 5th, 2007 at 09:13am
They're My Fave Band Too but i think every one of there songs is deep and try to tell somthing to you .
Gee-Bear Whore
Motor Baby
Gee-Bear Whore
May 5th, 2007 at 06:45pm
Cool i agree
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx
Jazz Hands
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx
May 5th, 2007 at 06:47pm
yeah i think they are amazing lyrics

especially TBP album because i think it works really well as a concept record and they cleverly handle death as a topic - and i can link them to some personal experiences which is always good

revenge has good lyrics and i can associate with lots of the songs

i just think gerard is a really talented song writer!!
Sean Smith;
Salute You in Your Grave
Sean Smith;
May 5th, 2007 at 06:57pm
<3 My Chemical Romance are My Favourite Band, because of the music, not how they look, my chem's song are AMAZING! Some of the lyrics are very powerful and make you think, Gerard is very clever on how he puts words together, definatly the best song writer I have heard [my opion]! Yea, all there songs try to say something different, they give something for kids to relate to, experiences and such, they produce all the best songs =]
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
May 5th, 2007 at 07:57pm

Cant this be in the "your fav lyrics' thread?
XxDisastrousLove
Fabulous Killjoy
XxDisastrousLove
May 5th, 2007 at 09:27pm
I love this band. They inspired me so much and saved my life more than once. Their lyrics are amazing and without them I soo wouldn't be here. The lyrics are really deep and they have a really good message to them, though each one is different. <33
Gee-Bear Whore
Motor Baby
Gee-Bear Whore
May 5th, 2007 at 10:41pm
Torosauras.:

Cant this be in the "your fav lyrics' thread?

Nah coz its what you think about the lyrics not whats your fave its kinda similar but still mch different...
drink ourselves dry.
Crash Queen
drink ourselves dry.
April 10th, 2008 at 06:14am
The lyrics are amazing in every way.
Each song gives out a different message that I think each person understands in their own special way.
Like a visual that no one knows about, and it relates to you and MCR.
The way they can do that is great.
I LOVE that band.
They are truly remarkable.
made from neon
Salute You in Your Grave
made from neon
April 10th, 2008 at 06:19pm
I really, really love them, because there's a lyric or song for every event in my life.
Actually, 'really, really love them' is quite an understatement.
I've got no clue as to how much each band member contributes to the lyrics,
but with whatever fraction every guy puts into them, they always manage to speak
to a group of people, with situations that they can relate to the songs.
I do hope they don't turn into old married geezers and come out with a new album.
skitty.
In the Cannibal Glow
skitty.
April 10th, 2008 at 09:09pm
okay here we go, you had to get me started in the lyrics!
well, today, without warning, i found myself closing my eyes to Drowning lessons..they lyrics are like-and here we go with the musshhhhyyy stuff Razz-escape from reality, i mean really. I totally agree that they are soo deep, and the words Gerard has to back them up, yah know like the speaches and stuff, just adds to everything! I sat in my room on my windowsill today, listening to bullets, wishing that the outside i was looking at was something i liked! i can;t do that with any other lyrics but Gerard's..i was also singing obnoxiously loud, but i hope people heard me! Razz
This Pool Of Blood
Killjoy
This Pool Of Blood
April 10th, 2008 at 09:45pm
i think there lryics are awesome and really creative.

they dont just follow the trends
and they have acutal meaning behind them. there just really cool, and deep.
This Pool Of Blood
Killjoy
This Pool Of Blood
April 10th, 2008 at 09:46pm
plus-they help me when im depressed, and a buncha other people. hence the whole "life saving" stuff.
skitty.
In the Cannibal Glow
skitty.
April 10th, 2008 at 10:10pm
This Pool Of Blood:
plus-they help me when im depressed, and a buncha other people. hence the whole "life saving" stuff.

exactly what i mean with the words Gerard backs the lyrics up with
they are soo uh-ma-zing!
where would all of us be without them?
OurAvengedRomance
Killjoy
OurAvengedRomance
June 14th, 2008 at 07:16pm
I used to be a very shallow person. Until I discovered My Chemical Romance.
They changed my life (noticed how I said changed not saved).
They showed me that I could be someone else.
Music used to be just that for me......music.
Now music is so much more than that.

Every night I listen to I Don't Love You and Cancer and draw and write poems.

I still act as that shallow person around my parents and friends because they wouldn't understand it. I'm only that deep person around 3 of my friends and myself.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 14th, 2008 at 09:04pm
All of the above, and then some Smile
the desperate ranks.
Always Born a Crime
the desperate ranks.
July 3rd, 2008 at 10:39pm
When I listen to the lyrics of a lot of other songs, I now realize how shallow and unimportant the meanings of them are... so many people just sing about how they broke up with their boyfriend/girlfriends, or they sing about sex or something. When I listen to MCR, it's kind of like a rush... listening to something that is so deep and has so many layers that there's always a meaning or lesson hidden, just waiting to be found. Each song has more than one message to show you, and I like taking the words apart and analyzing them.

They also make me feel emotions that other music has a hard time pulling out of me... sadness, anger, fear... but after I hear them; after I muse about what My Chemical Romance is trying to tell us, I feel happy... truly happy.
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
July 3rd, 2008 at 11:23pm
r u kidding, girl? they totally raised my lyrical standards after that. songs with unoriginal or shallow lyrics would totally bum me out -- still do. bloody well spoilt me for life, those guys.
Bunny Marie Way
Fabulous Killjoy
Bunny Marie Way
July 8th, 2008 at 05:13am
XxDisastrousLove:
I love this band. They inspired me so much and saved my life more than once. Their lyrics are amazing and without them I soo wouldn't be here. The lyrics are really deep and they have a really good message to them, though each one is different. <33

AMEN TO DIS!!!!!
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
July 8th, 2008 at 05:31am
Unfortunately.:
The lyrics are amazing in every way.
Each song gives out a different message that I think each person understands in their own special way.
Like a visual that no one knows about, and it relates to you and MCR.
The way they can do that is great.
I LOVE that band.
They are truly remarkable.