Don't have an account? Create one!

The Umbrella Academy

AuthorMessage
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
May 8th, 2007 at 01:13pm
^ the preview of it was only given out on Saturday because it was free comic book day. that edition isn't being given out any more, but the actual comic book is coming out soon, i think. i don't know whether there is an actual day set for the release of it.

when the actual comic book comes out, you should be able to get it in any good comic book store in your local town, but if it doesn't stock it i'm sure you can order it off the internet. on a dark horse website, or something?
T.T
Motor Baby
T.T
May 8th, 2007 at 07:14pm
Im almost positive it will be available in the uk on its official release.
AngelCake
Killjoy
AngelCake
May 9th, 2007 at 04:37am
okies thanksSmile xoxox
Bobby B.
Banned
Bobby B.
May 9th, 2007 at 06:03am
^^Gerard said in a recent interview [can't remember which, sorry] that it is coming out in September, but I don't know if there is an actual date yet.
S!NNER.
Salute You in Your Grave
S!NNER.
May 9th, 2007 at 04:53pm
am i the only one that noticed the middle portion of it in French?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
May 9th, 2007 at 04:55pm
Nu, we've known about that for a while...
xskeletonxcrewx
Jazz Hands
xskeletonxcrewx
May 9th, 2007 at 04:56pm
no i didn't. i want it though. how is it? does it seem any good?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
May 9th, 2007 at 04:56pm

The Umbrella Academy - Apocalypse Suite #1

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY: APOCALYPSE SUITE #1 (of 6)

GERARD WAY (W), GABRIEL BÁ (A), DAVE STEWART (C), and JAMES JEAN (Cover)
On sale Sept. 19
FC, 32 pages
$2.99
Miniseries

Once, the Umbrella Academy was unstoppable. Under the tutelage of their guardian and mentor, Dr. Reginald Hargreeves, its members spent their childhoods fighting evil and honing their extraordinary gifts.

Until something went terribly wrong.

Now, nine years later, the estranged members of the Umbrella Academy are reunited by the death of the only parent they’ve ever known and the rise of a new and terrible threat. Will they be able to overcome their history for long enough to save the world—one more time?

Conceived and written by Gerard Way, lead singer of My Chemical Romance, Umbrella Academy features interior art by Eisner Award-nominated artist Gabriel Bá (De:Tales), colors by Eisner Award-winning colorist Dave Stewart, and covers by multiple-Eisner Award-winning painter James Jean (Fables).

From writer Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance!

So uh... who exactly was it written by again?
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
May 9th, 2007 at 07:43pm
My friend just sent it to me in the mail Very Happy. I'm so excited. And no I haven't read anyone's posts so I don't ruin the surprise Very Happy.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
May 9th, 2007 at 07:44pm
Oh and my friend informed me that The Darwinist [that's what he called him in LOTMS is in here]. And now I just saw him in the picture above... sorry about the rambling, I'm just excited Mr. Green
zombie eyes
Bleeding on the Floor
zombie eyes
May 9th, 2007 at 08:55pm
I just forgot to get it. I remembered after heroHQ was closed. Oh, well. I'll just wait