Don't have an account? Create one!

Which album

AuthorMessage
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
May 12th, 2007 at 12:46am
Demolition Lovers from Bullets.
It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Deathwish from Revenge.
This Is How I Disappear from The Black Parade.

Those songs made me look forward to living another day.
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
May 12th, 2007 at 12:51am
Demolition Lovers from Bullets.
It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Deathwish from Revenge.
This Is How I Disappear from The Black Parade.

These songs made me look forward to living another day.

Edit: Damn double post.
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
May 13th, 2007 at 08:15am
Saved my life? Hell yes...

Helena and I'm not Okay changed my life...

Famous Last Words and Welcome to the Black Parade saved it.
deathwish
Fabulous Killjoy
deathwish
May 13th, 2007 at 09:44am
There are a lot of songs: Im Not Okay, Skylines and Turnstiles, Drowning Lessons, Cancer, Teenagers, And Famous Last Words.
A lot more too though, all of them all mean different things to me and have affected me in a different way.
Nick Jonas.
Bleeding on the Floor
Nick Jonas.
May 13th, 2007 at 12:12pm
They all did something for me.
Cubicles and Demolition Lovers made me realise some stuff about my life.
Three Cheers made me want to get revenge on some people. But i sorta got ll depressed and when The Black Parade came out. It made me realise to be happy and not all depressed.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
May 13th, 2007 at 04:11pm
Bullets - Honey and Sunsets
3 Cheers - Helena, Im Not Okay and Give 'Em Hell, Kid
TBP - All of them. But special ones are Sleep, Teenagers and Dead!
David Cook.
Motor Baby
David Cook.
May 13th, 2007 at 04:57pm
It was the Revenge album because it gave off that concept of revenge...and that just helped me get through the tough times.

Also, the song Famous last Words because of the phrase "I am not afraid to keep on living." I had to think to myself, am I afraid?
gerardxwaysxloverx-x
Killjoy
gerardxwaysxloverx-x
May 14th, 2007 at 03:05pm
the second album is the most powerful for me
helena helped me through my grandad's death after a few weeks of non-stop crying,heart-braking and being apathetic it helped me deal that perhaps my grandad is better off with passing on because now he doesn't have to deal with living without my grandma his with her now forever and now i know that i will never forget him or grandma and i still have close presents that will always remind me of how happy i was when i was around him Crying or Very sad
and with the ghost of you in the video where gerard saw his brother dying and was held back when he tried to run to him well i had a guimea-pig (my best friend) who i miss every sigle day when i look at the spot where his pen used to be Crying or Very sad anyway i saw him dying before me as i saw him lying in his catch as his eyes were closing my mum pulled me out the room because she didn't want me to see him but i wanted to be the last thing he saw i was his only companion and vice-versa. everytime i walk into a petshop it reminds of him but i know he led a happy life and that no matter how much i mourn it won't bring him back but i still have things like my grandma and grandad gave to me their love and he will always be the perfect and most special pet i've ever had Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Smile Very Happy i_will_avenge_my_ghost
RedTieOut
Fabulous Killjoy
RedTieOut
May 14th, 2007 at 04:07pm
Revenge made me feel 'right' whatever right is. All the songs did. I love that album so much.
Now the Black Parade. It makes me feel okay with myself too...and it gives me hope in the living when Revenge gives me hope in the dead.
I finally got bullets a few months ago. I'm not sure what to think of it. I like it but the emotions are too mixed in it to make me feel anything at all.....It's like they threw all their raw emotions out and wrote them into music. >.>
So definatly Revenge for me. @.@
And their B-sides.....and all of their songs just about.
living is easy
Bleeding on the Floor
living is easy
May 14th, 2007 at 06:09pm
Revenge. There's just something about the album as a whole that is just...perfect.
My Chemical Crooner
Fabulous Killjoy
My Chemical Crooner
May 14th, 2007 at 06:41pm
The Black Parade opened my eyes and showed me that life has an end, and that we only have a tiny period of time before that end comes. The end is also totally unpredictable. So instead of just taking each day as it comes, I think about what I want to do with my life and I'm starting to make it come true now. So woohoo!
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
May 14th, 2007 at 07:24pm
wow bullets definetly its my fav one..
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
May 14th, 2007 at 08:41pm
I think I only liked 3 songs in Bullets...Revenge made me like them sooo much...The Black Parade...hmm..is something I always listen to...

sooooo Revenge did it for me....^_~
Human Wreckage xx
Really Not Okay
Human Wreckage xx
May 14th, 2007 at 08:49pm
all of the albums did.
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
May 15th, 2007 at 12:49am
Revenge really helps me through a lot. When i'm not doing well and i need time to myself it helps me to really think and it makes me feel better than i was before. Bullets helps me to sleep better at night because I have trouble sleeping. The black parade kinda makes me feel a lil bad but torwards the end it makes me feel better. the black parade just make me realize that i have to face my fears and contuine to live my life.

So all the albums help me through all the aspects of my life and all the shit that i go through.
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
May 15th, 2007 at 12:52am
Three Cheers by far.
I honestly think that album is the reason that I'm alive right now.
Especially I'm Not Okay & Helena.
sparrowxstarfall
Fabulous Killjoy
sparrowxstarfall
May 15th, 2007 at 07:39am
i'd have to say 3 cheers did it.
oh! darling
Motor Baby
oh! darling
May 15th, 2007 at 08:06am
Fall Awake:
i could relate to alot on revenge..i was on the same level as it..all the anger that we bulid up...but then the black parade made my veiws about myself and others change, and about my life, that i need to do somthing with it, and to stop wasting it away its too precious!

exactly the same for me
i could relate to so much on bullets and revenge.
but the black parade made me change
BloodWay
Fabulous Killjoy
BloodWay
May 15th, 2007 at 08:46am
I think The black parade SAVED my life.
in Welcome to the black parade, It has some lyric that I very love and use my life with them.
" He said son when you grow up. Would you be. A savior of the broken, The beaten and the damned...."
" Because the world. Will never take my heart. Go and try. You'll never break me. We want it all. We want to play this part...."
" listen here! Because it's who we are!!!"
and some from I'm not okay like...
" for the last time, Take a good hard look!!!!! I'm not okay!!!"
They're changed my life, And saved my life.
xemo_gurlx
Joining The Black Parade
xemo_gurlx
May 15th, 2007 at 10:44am
the black parade definatly the lyrics are way deeper