Don't have an account? Create one!

09/01/2007 - Tinley Park, IL - First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre.

AuthorMessage
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
July 4th, 2007 at 01:25am
lmao somebody should've recorded that! omg, I'm gonna definately bring a camera to Projekt Rev.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
July 4th, 2007 at 12:07pm
I'm bringing mine, if it's not considered "professional" Rolling Eyes

and as for a time to get there (as read on the prev page) It starts at 12:45, but I'd advise getting there early. I'm leaving as soon as I get up in the morning, hopefully to be there by at least 9:30-10 hopefully earlier, cause off the bat it's easily gonna be more than an hour drive for me, cause from Sycamore to Tinley Park, that's about 50 Miles I think...
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
July 4th, 2007 at 12:17pm
I probably won't get there early then. Sad I live about 3 hours away and we need to check into our hotel. Hopefully we will be able to do that in time.
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
July 4th, 2007 at 04:09pm
Even if I do get there early it won't be a problem I pretty much have a shortcut driving to the venue since the hotel is only about a mile from there Very Happy
Rainy.
Awake and Unafraid
Rainy.
July 4th, 2007 at 10:09pm
If I can't stay out there, I'll have to leave at 9 to get there by 9:30-10:00, it shouldn't take that long since they finished construction. If I stay out there it's less than a 3 minute drive.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
July 5th, 2007 at 01:24pm
I would stay out there, but I got work on Friday, and I gotta get home, and get my stuff together, but I'm usually up by 8 am anyways, and if I"m that excited I'll be up earlier, and then I'm just gonna get dressed and walk out, and if I leave early, I'll beat traffic hopefully.
mcrcrazedfan
Salute You in Your Grave
mcrcrazedfan
July 5th, 2007 at 05:44pm
So when does it start? Im confused
I have to drive from Nebraska so im a little worried Shocked
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
July 5th, 2007 at 07:34pm
^^It starts at 12:45 P.M. What sucks though is I was told Mikey might not be able to come to Projekt Revolution after all due to "personal reasons". It doesn't have nothing to do with the honeymoon or marriage in case if you're wondering
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
July 5th, 2007 at 09:00pm
where did you hear this?
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
July 5th, 2007 at 09:43pm
A friend of mine told me
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
July 5th, 2007 at 09:44pm
^ I'm wondering the same thing.
What about the people that said he would be there by PR? I don't want him to be gone that long!!!
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
July 5th, 2007 at 11:33pm
Aww, Mikey needs to come back soon Sad
Millstone
Bleeding on the Floor
Millstone
July 7th, 2007 at 09:29am
BatKissMasquerade:
Sowing Season:
After the Aragon show in December, I was able to meet them. The boys didn't come out until 3 a.m. though. I was so fucking cold. And A few kids meet Frankie in March around 1. It's not that hard to meet them. You just have to be willing to wait no matter how long it takes. One of them usually Frank will come out. My goal is to hug Frank before this year is over. Rolling Eyes Laughing

So you got to stay after when the show was over? I tried to but I live a bit far from Chicago so I had to leave but I got to meet them before the show that day with the meet and greet..I didn't get to hug any of the guys when I did but I promised myself that I'd try to do that when September rolls around and yeah the reason the boys didn't come out til 3 was because they were having some kind of christmas party after when the concert was over..I was told Frank got a little wasted and was trying to hug everybody Mr. Green

Laughing He wasn't drunk just tipsy. But it was hard to tell because usually Frank is happy and friendly. But after the show he was VERY happy and friendly. If Frank was a smiley this would be it ---> Mr. Green
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
July 7th, 2007 at 09:47am
Okay what I heard about Mikey, but an INO user comfirmed that it was fake;

That Mikey will be quitting the band in Dec to go back to college, and he wouldn't be at PR, but after PR there would be a press conference to discuss him quitting and his replacement.

(Even if he did quit, i'm sure Matt would replace him, since Matt is doing a really good job right now)
Millstone
Bleeding on the Floor
Millstone
July 7th, 2007 at 12:32pm
The part that lets you know it's fake is the college part. C'mon now Mikey in college? Laughing
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
July 9th, 2007 at 03:20am
Wait, so Mikey might not be there?
Sorry, I was without internet for a week.
Vic Rattlehead
Salute You in Your Grave
Vic Rattlehead
July 9th, 2007 at 07:00pm
i cant go ;_____________;
my dad said i saw em' twice good enough ;___;
and since its in tinely Park, it was a major no go ;____;
but i just wanna meet them now ^_^
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
July 9th, 2007 at 10:15pm
^ That really sucks. I'm surprised my dad let me go too. Turns out it's my birthday present so i won't get anything else.
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
July 9th, 2007 at 10:21pm
^ Oh damn.
It was my graduation present :]
selfish machine.
Always Born a Crime
selfish machine.
July 9th, 2007 at 10:22pm
i'm jealous of everyone going to this show.
it's on my birthday, and no amount of begging i do will convince my parents to let me go.
=\