Don't have an account? Create one!

09/01/2007 - Tinley Park, IL - First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre.

AuthorMessage
Heartquake
Salute You in Your Grave
Heartquake
July 10th, 2007 at 07:54pm
I'M going , (so my mom says) but you never know with her...
and I so badly want to meet them but there is like no way my mom would let us wait after. damn, she's so over protective!!!
Millstone
Bleeding on the Floor
Millstone
July 11th, 2007 at 10:31am
For those who are going,what do you hope to see at the show?

I hope to see a very mixed set list maybe just one song from bullets
Frankie rocking out on the floor.
Ferard acton! Naughty
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
July 11th, 2007 at 07:19pm
I found this on a new fansite I believe it's a fansite

"But we're really focusing on allowing all the other bands to really put on whatever show they want to put on. There are no restrictions on any of the groups, and we're just focusing on going out and doing what we do. Overall, I feel that, if everyone on the tour has the freedom to shine at their best and there are no limitations, then I think that the fans will walk away completely satisfied."

During its recent headlining tours, My Chemical Romance has been playing its latest album, "The Black Parade," in its entirety under the band name The Black Parade. For their hour-long sets at Projekt Revolution, the alter-ego band will be pushed aside.

"It won't be anything like we had on 'The Black Parade' tour, but, at the same time, I think we became very addicted to pyro, so I think we're bringing out a lot of pyro," My Chemical Romance lead singer Gerard Way said.

"Right now, it's just fun for us to do [after] having just done 'The Black Parade' as a full band with pyro and effects and everything," Way continued. "I think it's nice to kind of maybe do it as My Chem with pyro, because we really never used pyro as My Chemical Romance, so it should be interesting."

The band is unsure if bassist Mikey Way, Gerard's brother, will return to the stage for this tour. He reportedly took a hiatus from the band after getting married
ILuvMCRandYotas
Motor Baby
ILuvMCRandYotas
July 11th, 2007 at 07:59pm
I'm going to that show with my sister (whom I've repeatedly told to join this site). Anyway, I have pit tix & you'll know it's me 'cos I'll be wearing devil horns. Seriously. Hope to meet some of you fine folks there! Smile
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
July 11th, 2007 at 11:19pm
Sowing Season:
Ferard acton! Naughty

^ Cheese
No comment needed.

& Happy birthday, mcrcrazedfan!
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
July 12th, 2007 at 02:37am
I want less of TBP and more of Bullets this time around, a meet & greet, and Mikey there
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
July 12th, 2007 at 04:53am
^ I couldn't agree more.
As a matter of fact, that's pretty much exactly what I've been thinking this whole time.
:]
Rainy.
Awake and Unafraid
Rainy.
July 12th, 2007 at 06:44am
It would be cool if somebody from one of the other bands joined MCR for a song.
I hope there is a meet & greet.

It would be really cool if they had any new songs they could play.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
July 12th, 2007 at 04:49pm
ILuvMCRandYotas:
I'm going to that show with my sister (whom I've repeatedly told to join this site). Anyway, I have pit tix & you'll know it's me 'cos I'll be wearing devil horns. Seriously. Hope to meet some of you fine folks there! Smile

I'll look for you...XD I'm in the pit too. Hmm....I should find a pair of bunny ears Naughty Laughing
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
July 12th, 2007 at 04:50pm
crackerjack:
I want less of TBP and more of Bullets this time around, a meet & greet, and Mikey there

I've heard this in other places, that the reason there wouldn't be much from Bullets is because perhaps Frank doesn't know all the bullet songs? He only plays on 2 of them on the actual album. But I dunno....*Shrug* I'd like to hear songs off Bullets, and the B-sides!!!!!
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
July 12th, 2007 at 06:19pm
I Like Cheetos:

Hmm....I should find a pair of bunny ears Naughty Laughing

We should all wear funny ears so we can find each other xDD
Millstone
Bleeding on the Floor
Millstone
July 13th, 2007 at 10:07pm
crackerjack:

I think you can only hope for maybe one song off of Bullets at PR. If so I hope it's "Our Lady of Sorrows". They will probably do a B-side. I have a no idea about meet and greets. I really don't like meet and greets. They're so rushed plus the line would so long. Hugs or pictures would not be allowed. You might miss some bands standing in line. And Mikey will not be back until November.

In contrast to Way's all-too brief engagement, the singer's little brother, My Chem's bassist Mikey, was married in March.
Since then, My Chem have been touring without Mikey, allowing him to settle into married life with his wife Alicia. (Way assures that his brother will be back on deck by the time the band reaches Australia in late November).

AND EVERYONE SHOULD WEAR BUNNY EARS AT PR! Frank looked adorable in bunny ears. In Love
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 14th, 2007 at 01:07am
I believe I shall be attending. It's close to my house!!!

....would anyone wanna meet up?
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
July 14th, 2007 at 08:48pm
Sister For Sale.:
I Like Cheetos:

Hmm....I should find a pair of bunny ears Naughty Laughing

We should all wear funny ears so we can find each other xDD

The bunny ears would be great (Like Frank in March. Ha!) but my mom would never let me wear them. She never lets me do anything ridiculous.
Humph.
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
July 15th, 2007 at 05:19am
^Sneak 'em!

[spam] Did anyone [from Illinois] go to Knight of Columbus Friday night? [/spam]
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
July 15th, 2007 at 11:21pm
O.O How is a pair of bunny ears outrageous? O.O

That'd be cool, all the INOers wear bunny ears!!! XD and write like INO on the ears... lmfao
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
July 17th, 2007 at 05:24am
^Hell to the yes!
My friends are gonna think I'm on drugs. Hahahaha.
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
July 17th, 2007 at 08:14pm
I'm sorry guys but its been confirmed Mikey is not coming back for PR. According to a recent interview Gerard announced it. Mikey is gonna be back in November when the guys are gonna tour Australia. It looks like they might be taking that long break after all.
I didn't know this was posted already by the way Very Happy
FallenSkies22
Jazz Hands
FallenSkies22
July 17th, 2007 at 10:07pm
Mike Driller!:
^ I couldn't agree more.
As a matter of fact, that's pretty much exactly what I've been thinking this whole time.
:]

I totally agree with Lilly Cool
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
July 18th, 2007 at 02:16am
^It's about time you posed in here, Nikki!
----------------------------------------------
Will I be able to see good from 2nd Pavillion seats?