Don't have an account? Create one!

09/01/2007 - Tinley Park, IL - First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre.

AuthorMessage
Scarlett O'Hara.
Motor Baby
Scarlett O'Hara.
September 3rd, 2007 at 04:33am
Princess Random:

I wanted to pet Matthew's head though...his hair looked so soft!!!!!!

Haha.
My friend and I were talking about that!
I was like "do you think that he would be creeped out if I asked him if I could pet his hair?"
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
September 3rd, 2007 at 04:39am
gerardwayis_love:
Princess Random:

I wanted to pet Matthew's head though...his hair looked so soft!!!!!!

Haha.
My friend and I were talking about that!
I was like "do you think that he would be creeped out if I asked him if I could pet his hair?"

lmfao I want his eyes......
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
September 3rd, 2007 at 04:45am
My mom was like 'Where the Hell are they?!' and when they came out clean she didn't think much of it until Saosin came out and they weren't too clean.

When we got out of line Nathan was just coming to the tent so my mom was able to pull him over and I was able to get his too before seeing Saosin.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
September 3rd, 2007 at 05:07am
I just missed Nathan...I met Mateo & matt, then went to get something to drink, I took a pic though of them getting a pic with some girl
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
September 3rd, 2007 at 05:10am
I could've been near the front of the Saosin line, but Hannah got lost and we were trying to find her "/
Scarlett O'Hara.
Motor Baby
Scarlett O'Hara.
September 3rd, 2007 at 05:12am
The only reason I didn't wait in line for Saosin was because I wanted to see if Gerard would be watching MSI.
He wasn't Crying or Very sad
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
September 3rd, 2007 at 05:18am
^He was on the side stage I think. Somewhere around there. Because I saw him come from the fence to the buses that were behind the Revolution stage so he should have been watching from around there.
I dunno....
Scarlett O'Hara.
Motor Baby
Scarlett O'Hara.
September 3rd, 2007 at 05:20am
Umbrella Academy:
^He was on the side stage I think. Somewhere around there. Because I saw him come from the fence to the buses that were behind the Revolution stage so he should have been watching from around there.
I dunno....

Really?
Damn how did I miss him?
I was looking for him the whole time
Boo hoo
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
September 3rd, 2007 at 06:09am
gerardwayis_love:
The only reason I didn't wait in line for Saosin was because I wanted to see if Gerard would be watching MSI.
Gee was watching Madina's set.
I had fun. Didn't meet anyone though only saw Gee. And Bob and Worm speed by in a golf cart lol I didn't realize who they were until they were gone.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
September 3rd, 2007 at 06:14am
crackerjack:
gerardwayis_love:
Gee was watching Madina's set.
I had fun. Didn't meet anyone though only saw Gee. And Bob and Worm speed by in a golf cart lol I didn't realize who they were until they were gone.

The only people i met were as I said. Mateo & Matthew from madina lake
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
September 3rd, 2007 at 06:30am
dude their m&G line was hella long! I walked around a bit and came back when the line was short but someone came and took Nathan away and Matthew left right after Sad
But I did 'high five' Nathan during their set Smile
pfft. its hannah.
Killjoy
pfft. its hannah.
September 3rd, 2007 at 06:55am
Oops. Acid.:
I could've been near the front of the Saosin line, but Hannah got lost and we were trying to find her "/

Hahaha. I wasn't lost. I was moshing. Very Happy

I moshed during the Bled, Saosin, and Madina Lake.
During Styles of Beyond, my friend Sandy was grinding on me. And everyone in the mosh pit just kinda stood there in awe at the fact that there was someone rapping on stage during Projekt Rev.
I touched Jimmy Munoz's hand. :O
Yeah, I got so close to the front of the mosh pit, like second row. But this huge woman in front of me wouldn't move. D:<
I have tons of pictures too:

Nathan Leone (MADINA LAKE)

Jimmy Munoz (THE BLED)

Jimmy Urine (MSI)
He made me laugh so hard, and he dropped his pants for us. :]

Cove Reber (SAOSIN)

Jimmy Talley (THE BLED)

I took all of these. If you want to use them, please ask first. :]

ImageImage

Lilly and I / Drake and I.
Before moshing / After moshing.

:]
mizzie06
Killjoy
mizzie06
September 3rd, 2007 at 08:33am
Princess Random:
MY PICS

Okay well. I was up at 6 AM, excited and giddy. I left at about 7:20, was in Tinley by 9 or so. the parking didn't open until 10:30. Of course as I was in the mad rush to get in, some chick RAMS into the back of my car. Ugh I was so pissed. I didn't get in the parking lot till after 12. I parked, got in, it was almost 1. I was walking to the Revolution stage, past the busses, and guess who I see walking. GERARD FUCKING WAY! He didn't meet anyone, he just got on a golf cart and sped off. I did take a picture though. So I missed almost all of Madina Lake. I caught one song. I headed over to their tent, and I got to meet Mateo, and Matthew (The twin with the black stripe in his hair) I had one good pic op, but the girl didn't get the pic right, so we tried again, but Mateo looked away. He had his arm around me for the first one. Of course as soon as I step away get something to drink, and go back, the other twin, Nathan was there. I took a picture of them, but I didn't meet him.

I wandered for a bit, then went back to see Saosin. They were pretty good, I got pics and video. Their guitar player had a neon orange guitar, it was awesome. I didn't meet them, but I took pictures as they were signing. Then I wandered some more, and met Arika who's part of the Chicago MCRmy. Then the main stage opened early, so I went right in and in the pit. Starting off I was like 5 people from the front on the left side. I thought I was gonna die, but it was actually quite comfortable, since it was all in the shade.

Julien K comes on, and at first I thought it was like a Linkin Park/Madina Lake mashup, cause I was like "Is that Chester?" And the keyboard player looked like Nathan from Madina Lake. But that wasn't. Turns out though, the singer of Julien K was the best man at his brother's wedding, so Chester was filling in for him. They were good, I got good pics, and their guitarist for a bit played this weird looking guitar. Then for the last song. Chester goes SHIRTLESS!!!! WOO.

So after Julien K was Placebo, which I enjoyed them too. Nothing special, but they were pretty good. After Placebo was HIM. Ville had a cig in his mouth the entire time almost, but they were really good. They did my 3 favorite songs. I kinda wish Bam Margera came onstage, cause I heard he was there. Then after HIM was Taking Back Sunday. They were just AWESOME! I was happy finally to be able to sing along with something. It was funny at one point Adam was like: "You know, my parents met in Chicago. Ever heard of Aurora? Yeah. I don't know if they did the deed here, but they met here." And with pictures, I think Adam, Matt, and Fred all looked at me for a picture. Which was awesome.

After Taking Back Sunday, this girl comes up behind myself and the people around me, asking: "Can I get up there?" Then this lady was like "I'm trying to get up there." So this girl has her elbow in my back, and the lady was actually nice to me, then started a fight with the girl. The girl was saying her dad was up there, but didn't know what his hair & clothes were like. She gets out of the pit, her, her mom and dad come up to us outside the pit with security, and the lady explained the story. The girl lied, she just wanted to get barricade. She cried too, but whatever, we all were standing in the pit since 4 pm.

Finally, it's time for My Chemical Romance. Their set was just amazing, the pyrotechnics were just awesome, way better than the March 1st show. No Mikey though, which was fine by me. But they did have all the guys take their shirts off. I don't remember the exact order of the songs. No Frerard, no Fray, no nothing like that. But when Gerard was doing his crying after "Mama" he stuck his HAND DOWN HIS PANTS!!!! I got it recorded too! And a picture. I also got some really good pics of Gerard and Frank. Ray was too far away, but I tried. And for one song, I believe it was the drummer from Julien K who played with Bob, I forget what song though. But nothing off Bullets, and no Heaven Help Us, which disappointed me. Gerard did cancer all by himself, and it was awesome. During "Prison" when Gerard had all the guys take off their shirts, myself and the girls around me were trying to get Frank to take his shirt off, but he didn't.

One of the highlights, between bands on the screens, you could send a text message and have it appear. Some were funny, but a lot of "Scream for MCR" a couple "Scream for Frerard" a lot of "Go Cubs/Brewers/Cardinals/Yankees/Sox/Bears/Packers" Then there were some that were ridiculous. "Scream if you're a penguin" "Scream if you like Pancakes" Some proposals and stuff. One "will you go to homecoming with me?" "No I won't" some "Marry Me Gerard" "ILuvMikieWay!" And of course "What about Bob & Ray?"

After MCR I headed out of the pit, and made sure this one girl was okay who was ready to pass out. I guess she was gonna be okay she said so. So I waited outside this one gate where I met some cool people. We were told MCR was supposed to come out of there. They didn't, I missed Linkin Park, but I could still hear their whole set, which sounded pretty cool. So I left once again not being able to meet MCR. As I was walking out though, I could see Madina Lake (I think) partying by their van. Then I headed home, and got about 4 hours of sleep.

Aside from getting rear ended (which the girl totally got screwed who did it, she had no proof of insurance, and no license, and had to miss PR) it was the greatest night EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

The other drummer was from The Bled and he played on Teenagers. At one point during the song Bob started pouring water on his head, and he seemed very amused by it, it was so cute. That was so funny when Gerard stuck his hand down his pants! One of the highlights. I was a little dissapointed that there was no Frerard... and was it just me or was there seem to be some tension between G and Frankie? They were both great, but they only interacted once for like 10 seconds, and Frankie didn't seem too happy?

So, I got out of the pit after MCR's performance, to try to meet them, since a lot of people who went to PR have said that they got to after their performance. I wanted to watch LP, but a possible chance to meet MCR seemed a greater priority, so I chose to leave. I waited in front of this gate thingy which led to the buses, and there was a crowd of people there when I first got there, and all but a couple left when the security lady closed the gates. My friend insisted that I wait a little longer, so I did. And guess who comes walking out of the gate? Matt, Mikey's replacement! I was like :O!! And just was in awe as he walked right by me... and then about 8 minutes later he runs back to the gate he walked out of.. I would've tried to talk to him except 1. he was running, and 2. he was on his cellphone. Even though he's not actually in MCR, it was still very exciting to see him so close. He is actually really attractive, even though I didn't think so by looking at pictures online.

Well anyway, I gave up on the iffy gate place, and walked out of the ampitheater, and "luckily" got into this area where there were a lot (about 30-40) fans anxiously waiting for MCR. It was a fenced area where the tour buses were on the other side. I got right up to the fence, waited for like five minutes, and then the security guard to me and everyone else there to go home. Everyone, including myself, were pretty upset... but then, this tour bus started to leave, and it was apparently MCR's bus. The bus drove on by us.. some girl screamed and said they saw one of the guys.. it was kind of upsetting that they didn't get out of the bus to sign for even a little bit... As they were driving off the parking lot, I walked to my car, and the bus was in my sight for a good minute or so. I was really dissapointed that I didn't get to see them outside the show, I was really hoping for that. But, I guess I'll just have to try again next time.
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
September 3rd, 2007 at 04:19pm
^ When the drummer from the Bled sat down Bob stole one of his drumsticks! He was pretending he was giving it back and would pull away right before he was able to grab it.
That made me laugh.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
September 3rd, 2007 at 04:33pm
Hrm...I'm a bit disappointed, cause we're MCR's "Second home" don't you think they'd wanna meet fans from their "second home" ???

Well...I have MCR repellant....so if you wanna meet MCR, stay away from me Crying or Very sad I got made fun of *lighthearted* by someone though, cause she was commentig my pics and was like "damn all the band guys were looking at you..."

See?

Ville: *His eyes are closed, but hey he might've been blinking* O.O

Dude from Placebo:

Adam:

Matt:

bottom line: I rule.... WOO XD
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
September 3rd, 2007 at 04:35pm
pfft. its hannah.:

[img]http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs20/300W/i/2007/245/e/0/Daniel_Torelli_of_Madina_Lake_by_hannahphobia.jpg[img]
Daniel Torelli (MADINA LAKE)
[/color][/size]

That's Nathan.....O.O
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
September 3rd, 2007 at 04:40pm
pfft. its hannah.:

Hahaha. I wasn't lost. I was moshing. Very Happy

Screw you. :]

I knew it was Gerard watching ML!
I was totally flipping out.
xD
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
September 3rd, 2007 at 04:41pm
I found a review from the tribune if anyone wants to read it. It's very nice to MCR too.

The Night Belongs To Chemical Romance
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
September 3rd, 2007 at 05:06pm
"...singer/overcaffeinated toddler Jimmy Urine..."
Pwned.
Scarlett O'Hara.
Motor Baby
Scarlett O'Hara.
September 3rd, 2007 at 05:30pm
Oops. Acid.: