Don't have an account? Create one!

09/01/2007 - Tinley Park, IL - First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre.

AuthorMessage
pfft. its hannah.
Killjoy
pfft. its hannah.
September 3rd, 2007 at 06:50pm
Princess Random:
pfft. its hannah.:

[img]http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs20/300W/i/2007/245/e/0/Daniel_Torelli_of_Madina_Lake_by_hannahphobia.jpg[img]
Daniel Torelli (MADINA LAKE)
[/color][/size]

That's Nathan.....O.O

Lawl @ my tired self. I did that at like midnight last night. I think I screwed up their names. I should fix that. D:
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
September 3rd, 2007 at 07:25pm
^Way to go, Hannah xD
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
September 3rd, 2007 at 10:38pm
haha...

and that article wasn't all nice to MCR, my friend pointed out that they subtly called Gerard gay......
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
September 3rd, 2007 at 10:46pm
^He's given us reason to believe he is xDD
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
September 3rd, 2007 at 11:33pm
T_T I killed the thread!
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
September 4th, 2007 at 12:08am
I can't remember....
Why did Adam appologise to the crowd. I know he swore but what did he say?
robot pie
Joining The Black Parade
robot pie
September 4th, 2007 at 01:27am
crackerjack:
gerardwayis_love:
The only reason I didn't wait in line for Saosin was because I wanted to see if Gerard would be watching MSI.
He wasn't Crying or Very sad
Gee was watching Madina's set.
I had fun. Didn't meet anyone though only saw Gee. And Bob and Worm speed by in a golf cart lol I didn't realize who they were until they were gone.

I met Bob and almost met Gerard and Big Worm before they got on the golf cart! I have a picture of the golf cart that I might post later.. Gerard is on it and a girl is sitting on Bob (his girlfriend?) so you can't see him..
mizzie06
Killjoy
mizzie06
September 4th, 2007 at 01:32am

I met Bob and almost met Gerard and Big Worm before they got on the golf cart! I have a picture of the golf cart that I might post later.. Gerard is on it and a girl is sitting on Bob (his girlfriend?) so you can't see him..

Lucky! You should post the pic, I want to see it =)
Rainy.
Awake and Unafraid
Rainy.
September 4th, 2007 at 02:45am
THE MERCH STAND SUCKED!!!

I ended up missing the WHOLE revolution stage shows, because I was stuck in the merch line for 3 hours and 7 minutes...not that I was countingRolling Eyes It was only 20 minutes in the drink line. Rolling EyesRolling Eyes

Julien K was already half way through their set my the time I got into my seat and the guy sitting on the one side of me sat there pouting until LP came on.

I thought Placebo was awesome, but I never really listened to them before, but I enjoyed it.

HIM was okay, not as good as I expected, but pretty good.

Taking Back Sunday was AMAZING!!! There's no other way to describe it. Pure Awesomeness Cool Dance

MCR sounded GREAT, but it just seemed off. I LOVE watching Gerard dancelmfao...I also found out the guy next to me really doesn't like MCR or their fans. Shocked

Linkin Park was cool, but it seemed like it took forever for LP to come on stage. Chester's son is the cutest thing ever...aww

I had an awesome veiw, but it seemed like there weren't many MCR fans near me.(except for a few people) And of course I knew the guy who ended up sitting on the other side of me.(I went to school with him and his brother) and a few people I knew from school were there, but I didn't run into them.

Was anybody in section 101?
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
September 4th, 2007 at 02:54am
^As soon as I got there, I went to merch :]]
It only took about 10 minutes for me & my 2 friends to get our shirts.
I got the purple one...#12?
Rainy.
Awake and Unafraid
Rainy.
September 4th, 2007 at 02:58am
I got to the merch line around 1:30 and Julien K were already playing by the time I got my shirt. I got the purple PR shirt. I wanted to get a MCR shirt but they were out of most of themDisgust and I wanted a TBS shirt, but I wasn't going over to the other boothNo
Scarlett O'Hara.
Motor Baby
Scarlett O'Hara.
September 4th, 2007 at 03:34am
Umbrella Academy:
I can't remember....

Oh I remember that too, and I remember thinking, did he swear or something? Because I didn't hear what he said either
Scarlett O'Hara.
Motor Baby
Scarlett O'Hara.
September 4th, 2007 at 03:36am
Check out my
livejournal &
pics &
vids (haven't uploaded them all yet)
robot pie
Joining The Black Parade
robot pie
September 4th, 2007 at 03:36am
I waited in the merch line for EVER! They didn't even have my size for the shirt I wanted.. Then I wanted some food and that line took years too. I missed both Julien K and Placebo waiting in lines..
Scarlett O'Hara.
Motor Baby
Scarlett O'Hara.
September 4th, 2007 at 03:40am
robot pie:
I waited in the merch line for EVER! They didn't even have my size for the shirt I wanted.. Then I wanted some food and that line took years too. I missed both Julien K and Placebo waiting in lines..

Yeah, they didn't have the one I wanted either Sad
And I missed Julien-K too
robot pie
Joining The Black Parade
robot pie
September 4th, 2007 at 03:45am
heres the picture of Gerard and Bob (who you can't really see) and possibly his girlfriend (whos isn't really facing the camera).

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i146/robot_pie/?action=view&current=Projektrevolutiontour027.jpg

sorry I didn't make it into a link.. I didn't really know how...
robot pie
Joining The Black Parade
robot pie
September 4th, 2007 at 03:45am
heres the picture of Gerard and Bob (who you can't really see) and possibly his girlfriend (whos isn't really facing the camera).

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i146/robot_pie/?action=view&current=Projektrevolutiontour027.jpg

mizzie06
Killjoy
mizzie06
September 4th, 2007 at 03:47am
robot pie:

Woow. That's so cool.
Scarlett O'Hara.
Motor Baby
Scarlett O'Hara.
September 4th, 2007 at 03:53am
robot pie:

thats awesome!!!
Rainy.
Awake and Unafraid
Rainy.
September 4th, 2007 at 04:00am
gerardwayis_love:
Umbrella Academy:
I can't remember....

Oh I remember that too, and I remember thinking, did he swear or something? Because I didn't hear what he said either

Yeah, I think we swore or he called out a couple people acting like idiots. I know he said some guys were acting like (something...I can't remember)