Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR in Heart Shaped Box

AuthorMessage
ParadeRagDoll
Jazz Hands
ParadeRagDoll
August 30th, 2007 at 03:52am
Boys Don't Cry:
Sounds to me like hes really bashing mcr to me...

Yeah me too. Although I hope he didnt mean it to sound that way. I heard it was a pretty great book though. I might buy it. Black lipstick and piercings? This guy needs to do some researching XD
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
August 30th, 2007 at 03:57am
ParadeRagDoll:
Boys Don't Cry:

Yeah me too. Although I hope he didnt mean it to sound that way. I heard it was a pretty great book though. I might buy it. Black lipstick and piercings? This guy needs to do some researching XD

I definatly reccomend it. It's a great book. And I don't think it was meant to be insulting.
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
August 30th, 2007 at 04:26am
"Lisey's story" By stephen king. MCR are also in his book. weird huh lol.
can't find the page, but he's just saying how the main character remembers how he was in college and how the smart kids played some classic rock and none of that my chemical romance music. So i guess stephen king and his son just don't like MCR lol. doesn't really bother me because I love king's novels, not sure about his son though. haven't read any books made by him.

Funny how he describes MCR in his book.
Made me lol
Stripey-Stripes.
Motor Baby
Stripey-Stripes.
August 30th, 2007 at 05:28am
AllOfTheseVampires:
thats such a horrible description of them but its awesome they are in the book!

Ah...I didn't think it was too bad. I mean, you know. It actually kind of fits. They're just normal kids, like you and me. They play with all their hearts and well...they weren't the most popular. It's an honest, unbiased opinion from someone who doesn't think "Omg! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH" or "Bunch of emo fags."

It's just a description.

I don't think that MCR would be offended, in fact I think they'd get a kick out of it.
I certainly would. That'd be badass.

And besides, they do play like the floor is electrocuting them.
Wink
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 30th, 2007 at 07:12pm
ParadeRagDoll:
Boys Don't Cry:

He's not bashing MCR...
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
August 31st, 2007 at 02:09am
Awesome book.
-Wants to read it again, but has lost it- ARGH.