Don't have an account? Create one!

if you were dying, which member of MCR would you say i love you too and why?

AuthorMessage
Richelle-the-Ripper;
Joining The Black Parade
Richelle-the-Ripper;
June 30th, 2007 at 03:42am
GERARD!!!!
and i would want him to sing helena for me
=]
Richelle-the-Ripper;
Joining The Black Parade
Richelle-the-Ripper;
June 30th, 2007 at 03:48am
oh and then i would kiss him. hahaha.
blackXparade77
Killjoy
blackXparade77
July 4th, 2007 at 08:49pm
Gerard because he's my biggest role model; hes taught me a lot, e.g. Dont take shit and if something is wrong, dont whine about it, make it right. Hes not just really cute... hes a really good individual that I hope to be like (charecter-wise) and I would like him to know that he touches lives.
rebel-in-black
Killjoy
rebel-in-black
July 5th, 2007 at 10:00pm
....Gerard. because he saved me from myself in a way. he saved my life. he made me soooo happy on horrible days and gave me hope when i rlly didnt have any. i mean his songs just kinda pulled me up when i fell. he wrote them and he reached out to my and thousands of kids heart's and he dosnt even know them. he is just like literally "the savior of the broken, the beaten, and then damned"
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 5th, 2007 at 10:11pm
Gerard dear, because he's my music inspiration. But before I said "I love you", I would say "CALL BERT"
Lord of the Urin
Killjoy
Lord of the Urin
July 6th, 2007 at 11:54am
I would tell Mikie that I love him, just cause my opinion is this topic is totally crap. But to make a positive first post, I try to take this question serious, maybe it would be the last question in my hole life, if gerry hadn't changed my life.

My stomach is in pain and I'm flondering over to Gerard. We look each other in the eyes. I think it was love. I grab his hand, this warm appearing feeling is cracking my body, my bowles whirl, while I'm lying next to him, sloppy lips to lips, a wonderful thunder links our tongues. Mine strokes his oral cavity. And his is playing with it. The warm slowley motions are making me hungry, I want more.

(..)
WOT.
Banned
WOT.
July 6th, 2007 at 03:51pm
I Wouldnt...If i was dying id want my family by my side...
But if that was to happen...Id want it to be someone i really think is the
best and who i love the most...And it would be James Hetfield from Metallica Or Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden...
Because they're great and i love them
And there musics inspireing

Sorry ;]
jacxqueline deathbed
Jazz Hands
jacxqueline deathbed
July 6th, 2007 at 04:18pm
i would sing demolition lovers to gerard..
INowPronounceYouDead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
INowPronounceYouDead
July 15th, 2007 at 01:24pm
I'd do it as a whole because together they saved my life but if I had to only say it to one....I dont think I could..grr okay i had to pick...uhm uh...eeeerr...if i could only tell one I'd choose none and just die because I just couldnt choose...together they helped me find myself and made me want to meet new people and get out there and just live my life even if living my life is sitting at home eating withins waiting for their new music video haha
EmaDoll
Fabulous Killjoy
EmaDoll
July 15th, 2007 at 03:13pm
I know everyone says this but it'd have to be between Gerard & Frank, i love them both & it would be impossible for me to choose one of them to say 'i love you' to
Ierosaurus
Fabulous Killjoy
Ierosaurus
July 15th, 2007 at 03:20pm
I would tell Frank that I loved him, because he's a reall inspiration to me as a guitarist, and just an all round idol.
The Hitcher
Bleeding on the Floor
The Hitcher
July 15th, 2007 at 09:22pm
Gerard, because i've learnt so much from him. he's a really big inspiration, and he's taught me so much. he's just a really big idol. but i'd rather tell him that than tell him i love him! lol. =]
awake and unafraid.
Really Not Okay
awake and unafraid.
July 16th, 2007 at 03:15am
Bob, even though he would be totally freaked out...but watching mcr interviews we just seem so alike, I wish I could meet him...
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 16th, 2007 at 05:51am
Lord of the Urin:
My stomach is in pain and I'm flondering over to Gerard. We look each other in the eyes. I think it was love. I grab his hand, this warm appearing feeling is cracking my body, my bowles whirl, while I'm lying next to him, sloppy lips to lips, a wonderful thunder links our tongues. Mine strokes his oral cavity. And his is playing with it. The warm slowley motions are making me hungry, I want more.

Okay now I'm just alarmed Shocked And who the hell is Gerry?

Okay to answer the question: It would be Gerard of course, because he's a beautiful free spirit with pretty words and a warm heart, just like myself, and I know he would listen.
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
July 16th, 2007 at 06:05am
Tuff decision. I would say it to gerard, I guess. would i love to say it to the other members too though. eek!
well, I guess i'll say it to him because he changed my life in many ways. And he'll probbaly make me laugh, even though i was dying hehe.
One good laugh before i'm gone would be great.
bobrox
Thinking Happy Thoughts
bobrox
July 16th, 2007 at 06:23am
gerard
hes givin me a hole new meaning to life
just to not care what other people think
call me emo if you want i dont care
a line in a song.
Salute You in Your Grave
a line in a song.
July 23rd, 2007 at 08:13am
I would tell all of them that I love them.

They all changed my life in a special way and I respect that.
drink ourselves dry.
Crash Queen
drink ourselves dry.
April 11th, 2008 at 06:22am
I'd love to tell all of them. But, if only one is allowed. Then, so be it.

I would have to tell Gerard. He changed my life. No, he didn't save it. But he made it. He truly makes me see a different side of life. It's like he offered me a whole new point of view with his voice, and I took it after hearing the lyrics he's created. It's all just amazing in everyway. I have been overwhelmed with an unknown feeling when I hear My Chemical Romance. I have cried of their songs as they have emotionally changed me in a way no one else has. I have cried because of the fact they weren’t here with me when I was upset, and it made everything worse. But, their music. Their music has changed me. Their words have changed. The way the changed people's lives and save them is incredible. They're my heroes. The only five guys who had made me feel different. The ones that I love with passion. To be able to look into Gerard's eyes and tell him that I love him will be the perfect way to die.
Brenny Boo
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Brenny Boo
April 11th, 2008 at 09:10am
Gerard because he's my love, my light and my inspiration. :3
Pencey P.
Always Born a Crime
Pencey P.
April 11th, 2008 at 09:20am
ray... telling him that i love him would scare him..... but at least my dreams would come true...