Don't have an account? Create one!

Twins

AuthorMessage
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
June 23rd, 2007 at 02:32pm
^also EVERYTHING i like she likes, the people i hate she hates(usually) vice versa
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
June 24th, 2007 at 06:48pm
I believe that twins do have a special connection, some twins stronger than others. I have no idea how or why this happens only that i have seen so many cases of this, i find it hard to believe they dont.

I think it's an amazing connection between 2 people and that i don't think we will ever fully understand it
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
June 24th, 2007 at 07:17pm
^yeah, it might have something to do with brain waves, but i don't know
sparklinggrey
Jazz Hands
sparklinggrey
July 4th, 2007 at 02:18pm
i used to date a twin. they were normal, like any other brother and sister
Emilyy
Awake and Unafraid
Emilyy
July 5th, 2007 at 02:01pm
i definately think that some twins have a bit of a weird connection.
my mom is a teacher of a primary school and the other day she had to take some of her class out of the classroom in small groups to do some paintings and there was like 5 toys on the table that the kids could draw or they could draw like a random toy they have at home like.
and theres these twins in her class, and she took them out separately to do the activity and they both chose to paint the same toy that was on the table and they both painted the toy in exactly the same colours. and the colours wernt the actual colours of the toy they were just random colours that they had chosen themselves.

so yeh, i definately think that some twins have a connection like.
IWannaSaveYourHeart
Joining The Black Parade
IWannaSaveYourHeart
July 16th, 2007 at 10:24am
i have a twin i love it sept for when ppl get us mixed up that anoys as to the extream bcz we dnt look that much alike that u cant tell.... we also hav some sort of emotional connection its really nice to have someone u are so close to
followill.
In The Murder Scene
followill.
July 17th, 2007 at 11:51am
Twins look cool cos they look the same, but people need to start to treat twins individually, they are two different human beings! w00p!
neverland.
Banned
neverland.
July 26th, 2007 at 07:36pm
They aren't that special really
two of my really go frieds are twins and are totaly different and personally they hate eacth other...one's a gangsta wanabe who is in love with kanye west and the others a rocker/emo/goth whos obsessed with mcr
but i do know one set of twins the mums black and the dads white ...so you would think that they would be mixed race twins.....but ones full white and the others full black
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
July 26th, 2007 at 11:22pm
hmm, this is hard, maybe just certain twins have connections. I think that even twins have to be different in some way. Sure they look alike but that doesn't mean that they have to think the same way. I believe that they are their own person. I've seen that many twins dress a like too. I think they should just wear what they want and be who they want to be.
dreamerforever
Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
July 27th, 2007 at 02:17am
i know a pair of twins. besides being female, they don't look alike, but they get along and i used to be friends with them. they're really cool how the twin connection was most of the time.
eepshyes
Shotgun Sinner
eepshyes
July 30th, 2007 at 12:33am
I think it's just that they grew up together.
bright lights x x
Really Not Okay
bright lights x x
July 30th, 2007 at 12:57am
KissThisGoodbye:
They aren't that special really
two of my really go frieds are twins and are totaly different and personally they hate eacth other...one's a gangsta wanabe who is in love with kanye west and the others a rocker/emo/goth whos obsessed with mcr
but i do know one set of twins the mums black and the dads white ...so you would think that they would be mixed race twins.....but ones full white and the others full black

bahahaha! the first part made meh laugh
androidgirl
Motor Baby
androidgirl
July 30th, 2007 at 10:21am
having a twin isn't that special. i know, cause i have one myself. i mean it's like a gift and a curse. it's really hard to be different if you have someone looking exactly like you. but then again it's really cool cause you can have an automatic friend and you can have someone whom you can share a special bond with. and you have someone who REALLY understands you. so that is kinda special.

but then again, alot of people have twins already...so its not that rare anymore....thanks a lot fertility pills....
raventears
Killjoy
raventears
July 30th, 2007 at 09:33pm
i know a pair of twins they are alot alike they have same taste in friends music etc sometimes diffrent taste in guys but they feel each other pain and stuff and i feel their pain when 1 of the 3 of us is lonly we all feel lonly so the "twin connection" is all about how stronglly you care about eachother
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
July 31st, 2007 at 08:50pm
my cousins are twins and they are complete opposites.
they dont get along and when they do its when one of the twins get hurt.
so no twins arent all special there like normal people in this world even they may look like each other there diffrent
mcr_grl296
Killjoy
mcr_grl296
August 2nd, 2007 at 05:49am
Save.Water.Jacqui:
i only know one set of twins well, and they are the two most individual people you will meet. they aren't identical though, and isn't it ussually identical twins that have a strong connection?

Me and my twin brother are definitely not identical. He's a boy and I'ma girl but I can practically read his mind and he can read mine. We look so alike it's kinda weird and our personalities are so alike that if we were identical you could never tell us apart. He's my best friend and I'm his. One time he broke his leg from jumping off the shed(seeing if he could fly) and I was the one that realized something was wrong when I felt an unbearable pain in my left leg(the one that he broke). Something told me he would be near the shed. Not all twins have a strong connection but me and my twin do. I think it's their choice. Normally the ones that can do those things are really close.
xXbeautifuldeathXx
Killjoy
xXbeautifuldeathXx
August 2nd, 2007 at 09:31am
I know alot of twins. I think it's like talking to two different sides of one person, but those sides are seperated into two different people.

Yeah. That's how I tell my friends apart.
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
October 17th, 2007 at 08:59pm
Leftover Domo:
I think it's just that they grew up together.

Same.
It's always the really close twins that have this 'connection'.
CyanideRomantic
Killjoy
CyanideRomantic
October 18th, 2007 at 02:17pm
I have a twin, we have a connection emotionally and mentally, if some one is feeling great pain in any field the other one is we both feel it ( we were both sent to the ER for appendicitis within ten minutes of eachother..I with held the pain longer muahahaha!!!)....we hate each other sometimes..but its normal....but we are not special..were annoying little shits.
I also have two sisters who are twins..they just beat the shit out of eachother......
CyanideRomantic
Killjoy
CyanideRomantic
October 18th, 2007 at 02:19pm
Sorry I just realized though..if twins are so rare...there sure are a shit load of em!!!!!..................... Drunk