Don't have an account? Create one!

what makes MCR better then other bands?

AuthorMessage
AAAU
Joining The Black Parade
AAAU
January 4th, 2008 at 04:24pm
i believe you can say MCR is infact "better" than other bands...
although i agree that what's "better" can be totally subjective, there are facts about the band that would qualify them as a great band, and thus better than other possibly meaningless bands.
these facts include:

-the genuine meaning in their songs
-the extremely positive message they put out in their music
-their impact on so many people of various ages and nationalities
-their honesty
-their raw emotions
- and their passion as well as compassion for fans is apparent
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
January 4th, 2008 at 04:55pm
My Chem being "better" than other bands is a personal preference.
I think they are better than some bands,because their message is geniune. No bullshit. They stand up for what they believe in and don't take any shit and they teach their fans to do that too.
sick of sin.
Salute You in Your Grave
sick of sin.
January 4th, 2008 at 04:57pm
too obvious fame does not change them they are still polite and respectful towards their fans. and their songs are just the best.
liveyourlife89
Fabulous Killjoy
liveyourlife89
January 6th, 2008 at 06:29pm
MCR is one of my favorites because their music never gets old to me. They're honest and they seem amazingly cool about the whole "being famous" thing. They stand up for what they believe in and they don't take anyone's shit. They work extremely hard and do their jobs despite crisis. Basically, they care. They seem like all around great guys who just want to make music and perform for their fans. I don't believe there is anything wrong with that.
abovethepull
Killjoy
abovethepull
January 6th, 2008 at 11:41pm
MCR is so cool, because they actually put personal meanings into their songs, and try to connect with teenagers and the troubles that they go through. All of MCR's songs are so passionate and down to earth, even the songs that are only 30 seconds long. Cool
angelofthemissed
Fabulous Killjoy
angelofthemissed
June 14th, 2012 at 04:10pm
i think they can be a very easy band to relate to, and you can just hear the emotions in the songs.
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
June 22nd, 2012 at 08:59pm
I think a lot of people don't realise just how much emotion and meaning you can get from their music.they are very easy to relate to, unlike a lot of bands out there... A lot of music these days doesnt make any sense at all.
Ultraviolet
Killjoy
Ultraviolet
August 30th, 2013 at 07:59am
Nothing because I like some bands better than My Chemical Romance.
But I really do like them alot. I just think that they say me more than many other bands like Green Day, wish is a band I enjoying alot, but My Chemical Romance is just more me. More dark, Green Day before American Idiot, is just to happy I think is the right word?