Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR Star Signs

AuthorMessage
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
May 17th, 2007 at 06:45pm
Okay so I thought this was interesting and kinda fun.

I myself being a libra have nothing in common with the guys star signs but maybe some of you do.

So which one are you? Gerard? Maybe you're Frank with a dash of Ray..If anything Im a mix between Bob and Frank on bad days, and Gerard toned down a bit on good days.
I didn't see another thread like this, so if there is one or my thread just sucks lock away. Or just ignore it.

AND DON'T FEEL BAD IF YOU'RE NOT AN ARIES, CANCER, VIRGO, SCORPIO, OR CAPRICORN the good the bad and the ugly

Gerard/Positive: Aries, take a bow. You're the first sign of the zodiac so it shouldn't come as any surprise then that you’re a born leader. You shine brightly, taking the initiative in everything you do and people see that in you immediately. There are no half-measures with you.

You’re lively, energetic and daring, and a fighter too. You crave adventure, and love to travel the world. You're a pioneer, and have the ability to lead. People admire your independence and freedom of expression in everything you do. You also impose your will on others, almost magically, without their opposition. Your lesson in life is to learn how to use your powers responsibly,

Negative: You play all the angles, are jealous, competitive, and totally oblivious to your own worst behavior.

You don't do laid back. Instead, you picture yourself as The Great Enlightener and spend your time haranguing the rest of us unto submission. You are nearly as tactless as a Sagittarius stuffing his size-twelve foot in his mouth. At the least, you have a gift of gab that can make a Gemini cry, and at your worst, your bellicose attitude loses friends and starts family arguments.

Since your favorite topic of conversation is the endless minutiae of your personal existence, you are also a colossal bore. Of course this means little or nothing to you as long as you get to hear yourself talk. You are genuinely perplexed when rooms empty at your appearance and all your friends get Caller ID, then refuse to answer the phone.

From the time you learned about the birds and bees (and people would be surprised at how early an age that was) until you're dead, sex is the uppermost thought in your mind. In grammar school, you played doctor. As a teen you wore out the backseat of the family sedan. And as an adult, you forever fall in and out of love.

Aries is the sign of the sculptor, warmonger, Chippendale dancer, and the bad half of a good-cop-bad-cop team. Rams are also great athletes, freedom fighters, and bank robbers (e.g., Aries Clyde Barrow).

Ray/Positive: Cancer is a water sign and represents the highly emotional nature of the fourth sign of the Zodiac, to which you belong. Being born under Cancer you are under the sway of the element of water and this also makes you highly caring, generous and intuitive. As a water sign you are highly evolved and even spiritual by nature. The water signs are astrologically and karmically more developed and refined in spirit.

Negative: hypochondriac, Paranoid, Clingy
Crabs make good double agents, stalkers, antiques dealers, real estate brokers and shut-ins. You are also natural-born actors and make great caretakers of the sick and demented.

Mikey/Positive: Virgo is of an earthy nature and is representative of the sixth sign of the zodiac. You belong to a group of people known for their perfectionist and highly analytical minds. In a way, Virgos are misunderstood and this attention to detail and striving for excellence has in many circles given you a rather unusual reputation for being extremely critical. The fact is that you aspire to doing things properly, methodically through the work and service that you perform.

Negative: You have one belief. Everyone in life is beneath you. There isn't an idea that you can't improve upon, or a person you can't whip into shape. You may pride yourself on being a discriminating perfectionist, but everyone else sees you as a royal pain in the ass. You are very intelligent but can't make any practical use of your knowledge, so you end up spouting platitudes and pumping gas.

Yours is the sign of the scribe, prosecuting attorney, mimic, despot, and anything with critic in the title. Virgos make excellent bureaucrats because they love to make people stand for hours in lines that go nowhere.

Frank: Scorpio is the eighth sign of the zodiac, being a fixed water or icy sign. In appearance you will be found to be well proportioned, strong in body, muscular, with a broad face and majestic, commanding look. You are a Scorpio and therefore ruled by the enigmatic planet Pluto and also fiery and aggressive Mars. So why are you referred to as icy? Scorpio is probably the most misunderstood sign and has unfortunately received a very bad reputation over the years. This iciness is only the surface of your deep and complex nature. Below this surface of your cool exterior, you're true scorching nature blazes! You’re passionate and express that passion in everything you do.

Whether trying to fulfil your more sensual appetite or the more noble spiritual aspirations within, all pleasure becomes your Scorpio domain. You want it all.

You are a born investigator and explorer and need to experience the full spectrum of sensations in your life. This attitude encompasses the fearlessness of Scorpio at every level of your being.

Negative: Your exaggerated nature provides extremes of every kind. Compulsions and obsessions explode within your psyche. A startlingly large number of you either become geniuses, or sink into the lowest depths of depravity. You latter types make ideal mates for Pisces.

Your favorite TV shows are reruns of Dark Shadows and you wear a Barnabas Collins ring on your forefinger. You love to point randomly at unsuspecting strangers and mumble gibberish. Your moods range from irritable to pissed off, and you frequently sulk, brood, intimidate, spy and cheat. That's on one of your good days. Unlike Taurus, who is blind to his faults, you are acutely aware of your flaws, but excessively proud of them. For instance, you like to wear a minipicture of your mug shot on a gold chain.

Being a fixed sign means that your emotions and opinions rarely change. You are kindly described as "still water runs deep".

Bob: Capricorns are known by others to be the type of person who have their feet planted firmly on the ground. Always practical and cautious in everything you do, you are extremely self-contained and at times this bothers you; you wish it could be otherwise. It takes you quite a while to open up emotionally and express your deeper feelings. You would rather be a little suspicious and take your time in getting to know someone rather than making blunders by being too impulsive.

Once others get to know you, they will come to realise that you are a completely trustworthy and dependable individual, who can be counted on to fulfil their interests and needs. Though they may feel you drive a hard bargain, in the end they will appreciate your integrity and the way you follow through on your word. You also have the ability to withstand any trials and tribulations thrown at you, and family and friends are quite amazed to see just how well you weather the storms of life.

Negative: Capricorn is the sign of the business tycoon, urban legend, hermit, Pope, and party pooper. Goats also make excellent personal shoppers and self-employed hit men. Ever the traditionalist, the latter subscribes to the work ethic of if you want something done right, do it yourself.

The quest for power drives you as forcefully as it does cousin Scorpio, however because your emotional nature is in hibernation, you suffer none of the Scorpion's passionate derailments on the way up the corporate ladder. Your business philosophy is that of the early railroad magnates. Kill what you can't buy off and stay on schedule.
Batman.
Jazz Hands
Batman.
May 17th, 2007 at 07:16pm

I'm Scorpio, like Frank. ^___^

SWEET!
VampireCupcake
Bleeding on the Floor
VampireCupcake
May 17th, 2007 at 07:18pm
I'm Aries. Like Gerard. x]
Its very correct in many ways, too.
Creepy.
xD
Pressurized
Killjoy
Pressurized
May 17th, 2007 at 08:40pm
I'm a Capricorn, just like Bob. Cool Nice.
I think the description was somewhat accurate.
David Cook.
Motor Baby
David Cook.
May 17th, 2007 at 08:44pm
YAY! Im a cancer like Ray!!! Ray's my favorite. And it says that cancers make good stalkers.....Im not even gonna comment. Dance
Poisoned Robot
Joining The Black Parade
Poisoned Robot
May 17th, 2007 at 10:28pm
i'm a pisces hmmm an ideal mate for a depraved scorpio 0_0
UnchArtEd schrEI
Jazz Hands
UnchArtEd schrEI
May 17th, 2007 at 10:39pm
i'm scorpio like frank
The Drugs Never Work
Killjoy
The Drugs Never Work
May 17th, 2007 at 10:39pm
I posess Ray's birth date...15th of July baby!
Something
Killjoy
Something
May 17th, 2007 at 11:15pm
I'm Gerard...Oh..
Jayohen
Fabulous Killjoy
Jayohen
May 18th, 2007 at 01:01am
Uhmm, i'm none of them? le sigh..

December...
sparrowxstarfall
Fabulous Killjoy
sparrowxstarfall
May 18th, 2007 at 01:40am
'm none of em..but gerrad can make me cry...i'm a gemini...like pete wentz, who is a friend of theirs...

so gerard can make pete cry?
Emilyy
Awake and Unafraid
Emilyy
May 18th, 2007 at 02:31am
The Drugs Never Work:
I posess Ray's birth date...15th of July baby!

My birthdays then tooooo! Cool
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
May 18th, 2007 at 03:07am

Gemini Sad
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
May 18th, 2007 at 03:44am
I'm Scorpio - Woot.
the.reaper.wore.pink
Motor Baby
the.reaper.wore.pink
May 18th, 2007 at 03:48am
I'm cancer like ray
Boo?
Bleeding on the Floor
Boo?
May 18th, 2007 at 04:44am
Nope, I'm Aquarius....Sad
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
May 18th, 2007 at 07:01am
I'm a VIRGO!!!...just like Mikey!!!...okay...
Lilyth_Kaine
Killjoy
Lilyth_Kaine
May 18th, 2007 at 09:50am
I'm not like any of them because I'm a Gemini. Sad
oh! darling
Motor Baby
oh! darling
May 18th, 2007 at 10:23am
I am a scorpio, and it's fits me for 100% lol
but for some reason I don't see frank as that much of a scorpio..
xemo_gurlx
Joining The Black Parade
xemo_gurlx
May 18th, 2007 at 11:09am
aries o_O