08/24/2007 - Mansfield, MA - Tweeter Center for the Performing Arts

AuthorMessage
shitthatwascyanide
Salute You in Your Grave
shitthatwascyanide
August 29th, 2007 at 01:12am
Spaceboy.:
shitthatwascyanide:

that was soooo awesome when gerard was like "firrrrst base... *groan* secccond base... *groan* thirrrd base...*groan*"
Naughty Naughty Naughty

hahaha wtf???
during what song??
xD

in between songs
it TURNED ME ON
XD
shitthatwascyanide
Salute You in Your Grave
shitthatwascyanide
August 29th, 2007 at 01:14am
Cookiebelle.:
Dude.
I was parked right in front of the buses and the security guards made me leave cause I was sitting in my car waiting for them to come out, those fucking pricks.
But seriously, that went waaaaaay too fast.
And no frerard!
I was in fucking nosebleed seats too.
But most of you probably saw me.
I had the fuschia and blonde hair with the x's over my eyes holding a sign that said "If you <3 MCR....Free hugs!"

OOOO I SAW YOU!!!!
hi.
some random my chem fans also came up to us (we were wearing MCR shirts) and high fived us.
and emma and i were like YUSS

it was sooooo funny how people were blowing up condoms like balloons and tossing them around
*gigglz*
Dr. Spencer Reid
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Spencer Reid
August 29th, 2007 at 09:34pm
shitthatwascyanide:
Cookiebelle.:
Dude.
I was parked right in front of the buses and the security guards made me leave cause I was sitting in my car waiting for them to come out, those fucking pricks.
And no frerard!
I had the fuschia and blonde hair with the x's over my eyes holding a sign that said "If you <3 MCR....Free hugs!"

OOOO I SAW YOU!!!!
hi.
some random my chem fans also came up to us (we were wearing MCR shirts) and high fived us.

it was sooooo funny how people were blowing up condoms like balloons and tossing them around
*gigglz*

yeah.
I don't specifically remember you, you probably hugged me multiple times. as most people did.
I got 67 hugs!!!
peas and eggs
Fabulous Killjoy
peas and eggs
August 29th, 2007 at 10:21pm
Cookiebelle.:
shitthatwascyanide:
Cookiebelle.:
Dude.
And no frerard!

OOOO I SAW YOU!!!!
hi.

*gigglz*

yeah.
I don't specifically remember you, you probably hugged me multiple times. as most people did.
I got 67 hugs!!!

omg i remember you!!!!!!!!! i remember seeing your hair and being like ,my god, i want it lol my mom doesnt let me dye my hair =[ but you might know my friend, he went around with a sign saying free hugs, and he had x'zs too, he was free hug boy lol
Dr. Spencer Reid
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Spencer Reid
September 1st, 2007 at 02:54am
OMG FREE HUG BOY!!!
I loved him, he was my bby...x.x
Did anybody find it strange that there was a signing after thir set.
I had no idea till a friend told me