Don't have an account? Create one!

08/29/2007 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Bank Arts Center

AuthorMessage
Demonic.
Motor Baby
Demonic.
August 30th, 2007 at 03:16pm
keve'sLadyofSorrows:
^ OMG I know how I was when Gerard just said he was hanging out at our show (I was shrieking "Mikey Mikey Mikey" like a major teenie LOL) so I can imagine how you guys felt seeing him play onstage with them! Awesome about Ray's brother too - I've heard from other threads that they don't look much alike?

Well, his bro is the bro with no fro. And, speaking of 'fros, Ray's has been looking extremely good lately. In Love
sevenn
Fabulous Killjoy
sevenn
August 30th, 2007 at 03:31pm
When Ray's brother first came out my first thought was that he looked like Ray. And than when i heard he was his brother i was like ohhhh.

Did anybody else hear Gerard say he was in love,and that we should try it some time? ...or somthing like that. It was cute.
Demonic.
Motor Baby
Demonic.
August 30th, 2007 at 03:33pm
sevenn:
When Ray's brother first came out my first thought was that he looked like Ray. And than when i heard he was his brother i was like ohhhh.

Did anybody else hear Gerard say he was in love,and that we should try it some time? ...or somthing like that.

Yeah, I remember that. Are you sure he said "in love"? I thought he said something else....
asshole.
Jazz Hands
asshole.
August 30th, 2007 at 03:37pm
yeahh, his brother did kinda look like him.

and he did say he was in love.
It was cute, he was there watching MSI [probably that girl] with his mom and mikey [for a little while], too.
sevenn
Fabulous Killjoy
sevenn
August 30th, 2007 at 03:39pm
Im pretty sure he said that becasue he was like "have any of you ever been in love, you should try it sometime." i dont know what else he could have possably said before that, but iim really sure i heard that and the woman next to me was like awww he's in love. So yeah lol.
Demonic.
Motor Baby
Demonic.
August 30th, 2007 at 03:53pm
sevenn:
Im pretty sure he said that becasue he was like "have any of you ever been in love, you should try it sometime." i dont know what else he could have possably said before that, but iim really sure i heard that and the woman next to me was like awww he's in love. So yeah lol.

"Awwwwwwwww"
LMFAO
Agent J
Fabulous Killjoy
Agent J
August 30th, 2007 at 04:11pm
Ah. I was at that show. Great performance. I was glad to see Mikey there.
Demonic.
Motor Baby
Demonic.
August 30th, 2007 at 04:26pm
Elite Beat Agent:

It really was. Gerard is God.

Oh yeah, and didn't you think that those text messages people sent to the screen were hilarious? "Scream if you're tired of screaming", one said.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 30th, 2007 at 04:41pm
Demonic.:
And, speaking of 'fros, Ray's has been looking extremely good lately. In Love
As far as I'm concerned, Ray ALWAYS looks hot drool
Demonic.
Motor Baby
Demonic.
August 30th, 2007 at 04:55pm
keve'sLadyofSorrows:
Demonic.:
And, speaking of 'fros, Ray's has been looking extremely good lately. In Love
As far as I'm concerned, Ray ALWAYS looks hot drool

Yes, but last night, his 'fro looked better than it had ever been. And I am not exaggerating.
asshole.
Jazz Hands
asshole.
August 30th, 2007 at 05:57pm
Demonic.:
Elite Beat Agent:

It really was. Gerard is God.

Oh yeah, and didn't you think that those text messages people sent to the screen were hilarious? "Scream if you're tired of screaming", one said.

my favorite was
"Jeff, will you civil union me?"

hahahaha
:]
SoftSpirit
Killjoy
SoftSpirit
August 30th, 2007 at 06:08pm
It was such an amazing show. Even from the lawn. xP

Lol @ the text messages on the screen. I second my favorite being the 'civil union' quote. Haha. Oh, but, the first MCRMY text was sent by my friend. ;D

Ray's fro did look quite invigorated. Lol. Awesome. And he does look a lot like his brother.

Mikey's return was so so amazing. I screamed so loud. Ah.

As for Gerard's 'in love' quote, I'm not sure if I remember. Ionno, there was one point where I couldn't quite make out what he said. What song did he say this part after?
Sweet Revenge.
Awake and Unafraid
Sweet Revenge.
August 30th, 2007 at 07:04pm
The show was really amazing! I was so glad Mikey played " I'm Not Okay ", that was a really nice surprise! Me and my friend got to talk to Gerard and Mikey's mom before Mindless Self Indulgence came on, she's really sweet.
B-612
Joining The Black Parade
B-612
August 30th, 2007 at 07:19pm
^^ Just for I'm not okay? I could've sworn I saw him in the shadows for the rest of the show, too. Anyway, it was a really, really awesome show. Surreal. I was sad when they left. And how lucky were we to get Mikey back?!?!? IT didn't even feel like an hour. I'm still floating. As for the "in love" quote; I can't say I remember him saying that.

Oh, and did anybody see the "Eliza" text come up on the big screen thingy? How embarassing...The person who sent the "I miss old MCR" one made me want to throw things as well.

And I am officially in love with Mindless Self Indulgence. They totally stole the show at the revolution stage; they could've been headliners. Speaking of headliners, HIM totally sucked. Ville had absolutely NO energy.

GAH, so much to talk about.
Sweet Revenge.
Awake and Unafraid
Sweet Revenge.
August 30th, 2007 at 07:29pm
Coraline:

And I am officially in love with Mindless Self Indulgence. They totally stole the show at the revolution stage; they could've been headliners.

I said the same exact thing, they blew me away. They were amazing and should have been on the main stage.
asshole.
Jazz Hands
asshole.
August 30th, 2007 at 07:32pm
MSI was fucking awesome.

andlike.
I totally agree with HIM sucking.
their set kinda dragged onnnnnnnnnnn and onnnnnnn.
and.
lol @ adam's mic not working for a whole part of a song.
SoftSpirit
Killjoy
SoftSpirit
August 30th, 2007 at 07:34pm
Coraline:
^^ Just for I'm not okay? I could've sworn I saw him in the shadows for the rest of the show, too. Anyway, it was a really, really awesome show. Surreal. I was sad when they left. And how lucky were we to get Mikey back?!?!? IT didn't even feel like an hour. I'm still floating. As for the "in love" quote; I can't say I remember him saying that.

Oh, and did anybody see the "Eliza" text come up on the big screen thingy? How embarassing...The person who sent the "I miss old MCR" one made me want to throw things as well.

And I am officially in love with Mindless Self Indulgence. They totally stole the show at the revolution stage; they could've been headliners. Speaking of headliners, HIM totally sucked. Ville had absolutely NO energy.

Omg, I'm officially in love with MSI as well.

They rocked so so hard. I'm a converted fan.
I love the way they all move on stage. Especially with Jimmy miming instruments with his mic, like he pretended to play the flute and violin. And how he twirled around his mic holding thing like a cane. *so awesome*

I saw the Eliza text too. Eh.
And MCR's set felt like thirty minutes, certainly not an hour. LP, though, felt like I was there for a lifetime. x__x
B-612
Joining The Black Parade
B-612
August 30th, 2007 at 07:36pm
mm, it was a long set. I thought LP was good, though, it was fun.

HAH!! I just remembered!!! did anybody see that guy jump onstage at the end of LP's set? Like, six bodyguards had to tackle him and drag him off!
asshole.
Jazz Hands
asshole.
August 30th, 2007 at 07:36pm
i left before linkin park.
hahahaha
along with a ton of other people, it seemed.
were they good?
SoftSpirit
Killjoy
SoftSpirit
August 30th, 2007 at 07:38pm
Yeahh! That lunatic that jumped in just when Chester screamed "I won't be ignored"

I gasped. Lol. I was scared what that guy would do. But he immediately got tackled by the guards. Made a bit of a fight towards the side of the stage, though as they dragged him. O__O