Don't have an account? Create one!

08/11/2007 - Tampa, FL - Ford Amphitheatre

AuthorMessage
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
August 13th, 2007 at 04:03am
^Haha. I'm sure you were making fun of me at one point, lol. Was I right in front of you?
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
August 13th, 2007 at 04:21am
Rachelle_5:
^Haha. I'm sure you were making fun of me at one point, lol. Was I right in front of you?

Haha, I wasn't making of you! Yeah, I saw you walk down to your seat. And I'm pretty sure I saw you in the plaza area. :]
I saw Steff walk down to the pit too. I could see her hair easily. XD
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
August 13th, 2007 at 04:39am
That's so cool. I would never remamber seeing someone unless they they stood out to me for some reason, like, oh, say having orange hair, lol. I guess my big ass pigtails kinda stuck out.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
August 13th, 2007 at 04:46am
Scattegories.:
Lurker:
Scattegories, this is off-topic, but do you make 100x100 icons?
Yes, I do.

You can PM me so we don't spam the thread. =]

Okay. Awesome. Very Happy
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
August 13th, 2007 at 06:02am
Rachelle_5:

Awww . . . . that made me tear up cause I wish we could have gotten a pic of all of us together. Steff I wish I could have gotten to talk to you more. I can't wait to go through and see everyone's pics and vid. I have a ton of pics and vid as well that I can't wait to share. How fucking incredible was yesterday? The band esp. Gerard was seriously on fire.

(My laptop melted from all Gerard's hotness that has been saved on it Friday and I'm just now getting home with a borrowed laptop so that I can load up all stuff.)

Also, I want to get all the quotes from Gerard yesterday in writing. My personal faves:

"I am the pit commander."
"I want hole in the pit the size of the hole in my pants." (And damn it I never got a good look at the whole from my view point.)
"Your all beautiful. Some more than others."

It was great seeing everyone yesterday and it made the experience even more amazing!!! Whitney I can't wait to share vids with you, girl.

I also got to see Frank after the show. Technically, I didn't meet him but got pretty close to him and got a good pic. He left before I could get him to sign my ticket. Oh well. It was enough for me to just know he was there and came out.

Also, who else saw Gerard rocking out to Placebo on the side of the stage!!! He moved behind the back of the stage before I could get my friend's binoculars out.

Edit: Rachelle, you know what I didn't realize. 3 out of the 4 times I've seen MCR. You have been at those shows. I think it should become tradition that we go together.
xox.gena.
Killjoy
xox.gena.
August 13th, 2007 at 06:07am
porcelinajune:

I also got to see Frank after the show. Technically, I didn't meet him but got pretty close to him and got a good pic. He left before I could get him to sign my ticket. Oh well. It was enough for me to just know he was there and came out.

Aww, you're lucky! I thought MCR left before the show was over so I went home!

courtney likes frank:
haha did anyone else get a sunburn?

Hell yes I did, hahaha.
It HURTS.
drive by
Fabulous Killjoy
drive by
August 13th, 2007 at 06:37am
porcelinajune:

Also, I want to get all the quotes from Gerard yesterday in writing. My personal faves:

"I am the pit commander."
"I want hole in the pit the size of the hole in my pants." (And damn it I never got a good look at the whole from my view point.)
"Your all beautiful. Some more than others."

It was great seeing everyone yesterday and it made the experience even more amazing!!! Whitney I can't wait to share vids with you, girl.

hehe...my favorite quote from last night: "i'll put 'em in my belt if you throw 'em up here...so i can show my momma all the men i got naked" <333

oh, and mandy, you know i can't wait for the great sharing of videos!!!!
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
August 13th, 2007 at 07:38am
Well as it is late this is the only one I will post tonight. Here is my contribution to the database of videos we now have the wonderful thing called Frerard.

Please forgive my awful singing and my totally insanity when the Ferard happens.

rollertoaster
Fabulous Killjoy
rollertoaster
August 13th, 2007 at 01:15pm
porcelinajune:
Well as it is late this is the only one I will post tonight. Here is my contribution to the database of videos we now have the wonderful thing called Frerard.

Please forgive my awful singing and my totally insanity when the Ferard happens.

Eeeh! I love you for helping me relive that moment.

-cough- over and over again -cough- In Love
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
August 13th, 2007 at 05:05pm
Porcelinajune, thank you SO much for capturing that on video. And, I was screaming like a maniac when it happened too.
Whatsername868
Killjoy
Whatsername868
August 13th, 2007 at 05:43pm
Rachelle_5:
I'm not sure if this is the right order, and I may be missing one, but:
This is how I dissapear
The Sharpest Lives
Prison
Famous Last Words
INO
Mama
WTTBP
House of Wolves
Helena
Cancer

They also played Teenagers.
rollertoaster
Fabulous Killjoy
rollertoaster
August 13th, 2007 at 06:18pm
Hmm. So I read that at the concert Gerard confessed his undying love for a particular Lyn-Z of MSI.

I didn't hear it myself, but I might have just not been paying attention. )=

Someone clear this up for me?
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
August 13th, 2007 at 06:19pm
^Oh yeah. Duh, Rachelle!

Man, I went crazy with that Frerard moment. I turned to the girl behind me who was also screaming and we started cracking up. I kept sending test messages to that screen saying "scream if you want frerard" but none of them came up. I also sent a shout out to Mandy and Steff, but that didn't come out either.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
August 13th, 2007 at 06:20pm
rollertoaster:
Hmm. So I read that at the concert Gerard confessed his undying love for a particular Lyn-Z of MSI.

I didn't hear that at all. He said he as in love, but I'm pretty sure he was talking about being in love with the crowd, because he was just talking about how amazing we were.

And Mandy- I completely agree. We should all go together. I like going to Tampa better anyways. I already requested the first weekend off in December for the Bake Sale and TNBT. I know My Chem won't be there, but maybe we'll get lucky and get MUSE or something.
rollertoaster
Fabulous Killjoy
rollertoaster
August 13th, 2007 at 06:26pm
Rachelle_5:
rollertoaster:

I didn't hear that at all. He said he as in love, but I'm pretty sure he was talking about being in love with the crowd, because he was just talking about how amazing we were.

Aparently he came out during MSI's set. Neutral
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
August 13th, 2007 at 06:27pm
^No, I don't think so. I watched it and didn't see that at all. I could be wrong. Someone saw him on the side of the stage during Placebo's set...
rollertoaster
Fabulous Killjoy
rollertoaster
August 13th, 2007 at 06:32pm
Rachelle_5:
^No, I don't think so. I watched it and didn't see that at all. I could be wrong. Someone saw him on the side of the stage during Placebo's set...

I dunno, I missed MSI's set (which is depressing because I absolutley love MSI and cried to my mom about it for the past two days)

So i'm just going with what I'm told.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
August 13th, 2007 at 06:35pm
Ok. We'll I'm 99.99% positive that it didn't happen. Maybe Mandy saw.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
August 13th, 2007 at 07:44pm
Nope, he did not come out for MSI's set. If he did, he must have been either wearing an invisibility cloak to hide from my hawek eyes or he hid behind the stage. Also, they were supposed to be doing a meet and greet with the fan who won the pair of backstage passes from 97x at 4 which was at the end of MSI's set .

He was on the side of the stage for Placebo for a bit. I just happend to see him before he went back behind the stage where we couldn't see. He had on a black either sleeves tank but I think it was a black t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up and sunglasses. He was totally rocking out. LOL I started yelling at my friend "It's Gerard. Over there. Give me the binoculours." LOL He moved away before I could get a good look with the binoculours.

More gushing about the show later after work!!!!!
YoungHearts
Killjoy
YoungHearts
August 13th, 2007 at 08:39pm
haha i got all that on tape! it was so awesome!!!!! well the sucky part about taping a concert yourself is that if u have a crappy singing voice it gets on the tape! haha! i had vip tickets! whoo! it was awesome! reallly good show! my little notes didnt show up on the board tho! =[ ahhh i get get over ferard! whoo!