Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR supporting Muse

AuthorMessage
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
June 18th, 2007 at 01:09pm
how come they never play anything from bullets anymore?
Jenny Neon
Joining The Black Parade
Jenny Neon
June 18th, 2007 at 02:07pm
Synyster Vengeance.:
damn i wanna see muse live so fucking badly.

any pictures of matt?

Go here there are wicked pics of Muse - hoping they'll put some up of My Chem too at some point.
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx

by the way if that link goes to a blank search just type in 'Muse' and it'll come up.
The Doctor
Salute You in Your Grave
The Doctor
June 18th, 2007 at 04:04pm
Bess is Yoda:
1. We were set to leave at 9am but didn't leave until almost 10 because we had to figure out our entire route all over again because there was no parking at Wembley available.
2. We got lost.
3. The tube journey took AGES.
4. We got wet in the queue.
5. There was a torrential downpour once we were in the stadium and they didn't close the roof even though there were cries of despair and even chants to get the roof closed. Instead everyone in the gold circle got soaked to the bone because we weren't allowed out of the circle until it was full, otherwise we'd lose our place. Then we were FREEZING cold.
6. The first support bad and Dirty Pretty Things were SO tedious. Yeah, the first band were really good but would be better playing a tiny folk festival than trying to get 75,000 drenched people psyched.
7. Muse were on 20 minutes late because the stage had flooded.
8. I was badly crushed during their opening song.

And...yeah. I was basically upset because I know how much better today would have been - more organised, better weather, better bands - you get the drift!

This is probably going to sound quite bitchy; but did you not research parking beforehand?

My Mum was there, and she said it hadn't rained all day, and that Mike Skinner had even made a comment about how he expected it to rain, but it hadn't.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
June 18th, 2007 at 04:11pm
^ We had researched parking beforehand and we only realised that morning that we had to book. All the parking places were taken by then.

It rained shortly after we got into the stadium, so probably around 3pm. Your mum is so lucky that she missed the rain! Mike Skinner apologised for the rain, and told us it wouldn't rain anymore, which it didn't. But it DID rain - the stage flooded, and the amount of people in the toilets drying themselves under the dryers just prove that.

You're kinda making out that I'm lying about it raining =/
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
June 18th, 2007 at 04:31pm
A couple of pictures from Saturday [I won't post any of me because I was dripping wet from the rain and looked like a skank XD]:

TequilaRomance
Fabulous Killjoy
TequilaRomance
June 19th, 2007 at 10:21am
Here's the link to my Photobucket. 52 pics in all. There are others but not as good as these. Feel free to take any you want. I got a bit obsessed with the big screen even though I was so near the front.....but nothing worse than a ton of pictures with people's heads on LOL

Got some great pics of Gerard..Ccould barely catch Frank, he was all over the place lol And I got Zane.....he's gorgeous in the flesh!!!

The smaller crappy ones are taken with my phone

CLICKY

...formerly Vamp.........but now you can call me Sam LOL
Make a Saint of Me
Fabulous Killjoy
Make a Saint of Me
June 19th, 2007 at 01:01pm
My Chem were absolutely amazing on Sunday, they were given a warm reception and Gerard thanked everyone for 'being so nice to us' In Love the hour went so fast it was unreal....14 songs in that time is pretty good though!

Got some videos and pics but I just got back from London today so when I have them all sorted I'll post them Very Happy

And as for Muse.....gosh....great show!!!
bubble_burst
Thinking Happy Thoughts
bubble_burst
June 21st, 2007 at 04:57pm
it was a great show!!...
even though me and my sis were sat quite a way back... we were still cheering along...
next time i'm trying to get tickets standing... its a completely different experience...
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
June 22nd, 2007 at 07:51pm
Got there at 10.30am just to be sure that we could get in the golden circle and somehow ended up in the front row in front of the screens on the left. Muse were in a class of their own, just stunning. MCR were wonderful as always and Gerard pointed at us as we were going so mental in out little area.
Here are some of my pics:

Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
June 23rd, 2007 at 05:54am
^ Holy shit, AMAZING pictures In Love
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
June 23rd, 2007 at 06:23am
Bess is Yoda:
^ Holy shit, AMAZING pictures In Love

Aw thanks, glad you like them. My friend went on both days and she said it rained on the Saturday. She was by the runway they used to get to the main stage and told me it was drenched so anyone who says you're fibbing is plain wrong.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
June 23rd, 2007 at 06:31am
Haha man, it was like a fucking monsoon on the Saturday - I've never been more wet by the rain before in my life!! Seems like the Sunday got all the luck - better bands and better weather.
TequilaRomance
Fabulous Killjoy
TequilaRomance
June 23rd, 2007 at 06:38am
Brill pics Big Pants!!! Very Happy You were at the other side of the circle to me. What camera do you have?? Have come to the conclusion my camera is crap!!

Have just resized mine and put some onto the media forum...as I wanted to acknowledge I took them.

Love this one though........the light earmuffs!! Ha Ha

Link to piccies:

Click Here
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
June 24th, 2007 at 05:41am
TequilaSam:
Brill pics Big Pants!!! Very Happy You were at the other side of the circle to me. What camera do you have?? Have come to the conclusion my camera is crap!!

Ooh you were on the other side? It's a gloriously small world isn't it? My camera is a Nikon Coolpix 4600 it's nowt special and a couple of years old now, there are far better cameras out there now and they're pretty cheap these days. Your pics look pretty awesome to me hon. Gerard looks like Princess Leia!
xdeadsophiex
Killjoy
xdeadsophiex
June 29th, 2007 at 07:19am
did mcr get botled at download .?.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
June 29th, 2007 at 07:20am
^ Yes they did. But things like that can be asked in the Band Q&A thread =]