Don't have an account? Create one!

love to hate

AuthorMessage
My_Ethiena_Toes
Fabulous Killjoy
My_Ethiena_Toes
May 26th, 2007 at 06:37am
I love spiderman xD But just the comics, though.
I don't love dogs that much, I prefer cats... Yep, they are also in this fascination with death, I'm not into that kind of stuff....though I also like horror movies and misfits, but everybody can make a huge list what they like, that mcr does not, and adore which the guys don't.
lyrical_mess
Joining The Black Parade
lyrical_mess
May 26th, 2007 at 09:12am
I love Spiderman. He's pwnage. I'm not afraid of piercings at all; I love them. I have four.

I don't like the Killers (but I love the green thing!). I don't like Justin Timberlake. I hate coffee; I prefer milk. I can't draw. I love fanfiction, and MCR's mostly afraid of it.
tennant.
Full of Ephedrine
tennant.
May 26th, 2007 at 10:46am
I hate animals in general and they love their pets.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
May 26th, 2007 at 11:27am
gerard likes 'At The Gates' and i hate them.
I.wish.i.wer.a.ghost
Motor Baby
I.wish.i.wer.a.ghost
May 26th, 2007 at 11:13pm
toothy:
^ Hahah yeh. I think people could write a six kilometre long list on the things that differ them from the guys in MCR...you could get down to the brand of Cola you drink. There are ALOT of differences.

Well, the things I like that they dislike?. Pfft, probably alot of music they would hate that I like and a lot of music that I hate that they like.
Also, Spiderman.
I am allergic to alcohol, that speaks for itself.
I like alot of Sci Fi and comics.
I've always been into that, art, way way way before I even knew that MCR existed.

What I don't like though, is the people who change themselves and the things that they 'like' just to fit in or have more in common with the guys.
Eg: My friend's Grandmother is Italian....she instantly thinks that she's full on Italian and knows it all and that Gerard will like her more. She also says "Oh I love the misfits....when she only knows one song,barely.
And after Frank declared his hatred for Spiderman my friend switched from being an intense Spiderman fan to HATING spiderman with a passion.
They guys obviously have ALOT of impact on people....but switching the things you like and who you are just to suit the band more is annoying.
I doubt they will love you any less for having your own opinion and taste in things. They'll probably love you more, because you're not the same old fan that's wearing the skeleton gloves and drinks heaps of coffee and magicaly became a David Bowie fan.

We are all one in our own. Not Gerard Way/Frank Iero/Ray Toro/Bob Bryar/Mikey Way clones.....that would just be boring.

Eh wow, that was one hell of a rant!.

i agree.lol...ive got mates who change what they like to be like one another...dumb or what.lol
blackaisten
Motor Baby
blackaisten
May 27th, 2007 at 05:54am
They don't like emos
i like emos xD
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
May 27th, 2007 at 07:51am
they love coffee, i can't stand it
Amanda Young
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Young
May 27th, 2007 at 08:43am
toothy:
^ Hahah yeh. I think people could write a six kilometre long list on the things that differ them from the guys in MCR...you could get down to the brand of Cola you drink. There are ALOT of differences.

Well, the things I like that they dislike?. Pfft, probably alot of music they would hate that I like and a lot of music that I hate that they like.
Also, Spiderman.
I am allergic to alcohol, that speaks for itself.
I like alot of Sci Fi and comics.
I've always been into that, art, way way way before I even knew that MCR existed.

What I don't like though, is the people who change themselves and the things that they 'like' just to fit in or have more in common with the guys.
Eg: My friend's Grandmother is Italian....she instantly thinks that she's full on Italian and knows it all and that Gerard will like her more. She also says "Oh I love the misfits....when she only knows one song,barely.
And after Frank declared his hatred for Spiderman my friend switched from being an intense Spiderman fan to HATING spiderman with a passion.
They guys obviously have ALOT of impact on people....but switching the things you like and who you are just to suit the band more is annoying.
I doubt they will love you any less for having your own opinion and taste in things. They'll probably love you more, because you're not the same old fan that's wearing the skeleton gloves and drinks heaps of coffee and magicaly became a David Bowie fan.

We are all one in our own. Not Gerard Way/Frank Iero/Ray Toro/Bob Bryar/Mikey Way clones.....that would just be boring.

Eh wow, that was one hell of a rant!.

I thought of some stuff

They hate emos - I like emos

They perfer dogs to cats - And I think cats are way better lol (and soooooo cute lol)

They like Coffee - I think it's horrible lol it tastes funny lol

Apart from that I can't think of anyhting else.

Also the whole changing your self - well I want to change my image abit more rockier than I am now, but it's not because I'm changing because of MCR it's because I actually want to be someone to want to be, my friends think it's because I'm obsessed with MCR but it's not lol Smile there is just a certain way I want to dress.
Freaxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Freaxx
May 27th, 2007 at 09:43am
I hate coffee Sad
Starbucks.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Starbucks.
May 27th, 2007 at 11:42am
I love Spiderman and I hate horror movies.
fxmous-lxst-words
Joining The Black Parade
fxmous-lxst-words
May 27th, 2007 at 11:48am
i dont like comic books or video game magazines...xD
machiavelli
Shotgun Sinner
machiavelli
May 27th, 2007 at 01:03pm
They hate fanfiction. I just about live for it.
They're in some sort of favor of the Killers. I hate them with a passion.
That, plus, they're just about to the line of Yankee-ness. I'm from the South. That dog don't hunt here. Sad
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
May 27th, 2007 at 04:42pm
Cookie; Quinn-cest?:
That, plus, they're just about to the line of Yankee-ness. I'm from the South. That dog don't hunt here. Sad
Same. I HATE The Killers and Gee likes Bruce Springsteen and I hate him too. Coffee is gross. And Gerard likes raw clams. Not to be rude but eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww *gag* And I will never ever touch sushi. *gags again* How can Mikey eat that?

And Spidey rules!
chemically_unstable
Killjoy
chemically_unstable
May 27th, 2007 at 05:39pm
they love to hate things that i love that they hate to love that i love to hate to love that they hate..
lol : )
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
May 27th, 2007 at 05:45pm
chemically_unstable:
they love to hate things that i love that they hate to love that i love to hate to love that they hate..
Whoa.....I got a headache from reading that. XD
the.reaper.wore.pink
Motor Baby
the.reaper.wore.pink
May 28th, 2007 at 05:48am
chemically_unstable:

was that a tongue twister? lol
the.reaper.wore.pink
Motor Baby
the.reaper.wore.pink
May 28th, 2007 at 05:50am
Munkimunch:
Cookie; Quinn-cest?:
Same. I HATE The Killers and Gee likes Bruce Springsteen and I hate him too. Coffee is gross. And Gerard likes raw clams. Not to be rude but eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww *gag* And I will never ever touch sushi. *gags again* How can Mikey eat that?

And Spidey rules!

What's wrong with raw clams? i like them. they taste like brains. I don't like sushi though
hip like badass
Motor Baby
hip like badass
May 28th, 2007 at 05:53am
I have seen at least two pictures of one or more member of My Chemical Romance WITH Pete Wentz and they are all smiling! I do not agree.
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
May 28th, 2007 at 06:03am
Ray;adropofgoldensun:
I have seen at least two pictures of one or more member of My Chemical Romance WITH Pete Wentz and they are all smiling! I do not agree.

yeah i gotta agree with you on that one!

frank loves twizzlers...i HATE them.
i honestly dont understand how he can eat them. their grooooss.
UnchArtEd schrEI
Jazz Hands
UnchArtEd schrEI
May 28th, 2007 at 06:29am
earth2themorgue:
Ray;adropofgoldensun:

yeah i gotta agree with you on that one!

frank loves twizzlers...i HATE them.
i honestly dont understand how he can eat them. their grooooss.
agree