Bands That Suck Live.

AuthorMessage
energize!
Awake and Unafraid
energize!
January 5th, 2008 at 04:26pm
Cereal Killer:
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Really? I saw them and I thought they were amazing live.
They're concert made me a fan.

New Years Day, but they're relatively new to this so I'm sure they'll get better.
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
January 5th, 2008 at 10:30pm
Both of the times that I've seen Attack in Black, they had horrible sound. I adore their studio recordings, but the drums were drowning out the vocalist.
They're really the only band that I wasn't impressed by that I've seen live.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
January 6th, 2008 at 12:11am
Risque.:

New Years Day, but they're relatively new to this so I'm sure they'll get better.[/font][/color][/size]

I haven't seen them or anything, just curious as to why you thought they were bad?
Kaitlyn Hooligun
Really Not Okay
Kaitlyn Hooligun
January 6th, 2008 at 12:38am
enjoy the silence:

But Circa Survive suck, they're good, but terribly boring..

Seriously? The billions of times I've seen them, they have been some of the best nights of my life. haha
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
January 6th, 2008 at 12:47am
I saw Circa Survive open for MCR, and I have to say - they were really good to watch! I thought they were totally energetic, and Anthony's singing was amazing live.
energize!
Awake and Unafraid
energize!
January 6th, 2008 at 05:36am
Our Avenged Jules:
I haven't seen them or anything, just curious as to why you thought they were bad?

I think they just had an off night to be honest. They seemed really un enthusiastic and the crowd really mellowed down when they got on stage. Maybe it's because they other bands were fucking amazing that night...
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
January 6th, 2008 at 05:40am
Risque.:

I think they just had an off night to be honest. They seemed really un enthusiastic and the crowd really mellowed down when they got on stage. Maybe it's because they other bands were fucking amazing that night...

Ohh, fair enough then. XD
Sorry, I hadn't heard of how they performed lived or anything.
x..touching_hands..x
Really Not Okay
x..touching_hands..x
January 6th, 2008 at 09:52am
Bert McCracken:

Aiden Yak he is just...oh god Cheese i bottled him Tehe

You know, I've seen Aiden twice, and they are really very good live. However, I feel pretty bad about you right now, because I don't think you should be bottling bands just because you don't like them. It is the kind of small minded gang mentality that gets us nowhere. And it's disrespectful to a) the artist and b) their fans. So frankly, from your post, I can only assume that you are, in fact, a small minded idiot yourself. Why can't you think of something more interesting to do than act like a five year old throwing a tantrum in a supermarket and "throw stuff at the authority you don't like".

Sorry if that's a bit harsh, but no-one gave you the right to decide who should like what, and therefore you should let people make their own choices and enjoy them, without interfering in a way that is, frankly, not very interesting.
selfish machine.
Always Born a Crime
selfish machine.
January 6th, 2008 at 09:54am
^ I agree.
If you didn't want to see Aiden play, you should've left instead of acting like a two year old.

And Fall Out Boy sucks live.
Pete tries way too hard to be cool.
threads
Shotgun Sinner
threads
January 6th, 2008 at 09:54am
Two year olds don't throw bottles at bands. ._. Being plain ridiculous won't prove your point.
Idiots throw bottles. Not two year olds.
Our Avenged Jules:
I saw Circa Survive open for MCR, and I have to say - they were really good to watch! I thought they were totally energetic, and Anthony's singing was amazing live.
I've only heard a bootleg and seen a couple of videos, and Anthony's stage persona puts him on top of every other front man at the moment.

The dresses, the talking, the singing, the... uh, moving. XD
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
January 8th, 2008 at 07:32pm
30 seconds to mars
and
aiden.

oh, and i am ghost.
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
January 13th, 2008 at 03:16am
i saw HIM at projekt and my friends and i didnt understand a word he was saying, so we left our seats to go buy merch haha
Richelle-the-Ripper;
Joining The Black Parade
Richelle-the-Ripper;
January 14th, 2008 at 09:10am
Yea, HIM aren't that good live.
at pr
Richelle-the-Ripper;
Joining The Black Parade
Richelle-the-Ripper;
January 14th, 2008 at 09:10am
at pr
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
January 14th, 2008 at 09:27am
x..touching_hands..x:

You know, I've seen Aiden twice, and they are really very good live. However, I feel pretty bad about you right now, because I don't think you should be bottling bands just because you don't like them. It is the kind of small minded gang mentality that gets us nowhere. And it's disrespectful to a) the artist and b) their fans. So frankly, from your post, I can only assume that you are, in fact, a small minded idiot yourself. Why can't you think of something more interesting to do than act like a five year old throwing a tantrum in a supermarket and "throw stuff at the authority you don't like".

Sorry if that's a bit harsh, but no-one gave you the right to decide who should like what, and therefore you should let people make their own choices and enjoy them, without interfering in a way that is, frankly, not very interesting.

You know what, I Dont Care x] People can do what they want.
By the way, you had a good point till the insult, I wouldn't bottle someone again anyway. I'm just walking out next time.
GoodLord
Full of Ephedrine
GoodLord
January 14th, 2008 at 12:21pm

I thought that MSI sucked when they supported MCR. They were that bad I had to leave the arena Tehe
banging bear.
Always Born a Crime
banging bear.
January 14th, 2008 at 03:12pm
Richelle-the-Ripper;:
at pr
XxSoundxOfxMadnessxX
Killjoy
XxSoundxOfxMadnessxX
September 24th, 2010 at 03:22pm
msi
first gig i ever went to
i gave them a chance
hateful,hateful people,completly awful at playing "music" and had no respect for the crowd
honestly,hateful talentless people. and im sorry,but thats me giving them a compliment
almost considered walking out,even with mcr on
wouldnt waste money...or OXYGEN on them. ever

every other gig has been great though
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 25th, 2010 at 08:57am
fall out boy. i've seen them three times and each time they were awful.
linkin park. they were really boring...

and i thought msi were completely fine. i was in the front when i saw them. touched jimmy's achilles heel. yeah. XD
kinney.
Bulletproof Heart
kinney.
September 26th, 2010 at 12:56pm
twin atlantic.
i couldn't make out a word they said, and it sounded like all the instruments were trying to drown out the rest.
i didn't enjoy it all, so i left.