Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR Card Train

AuthorMessage
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
May 26th, 2007 at 04:47pm
I had this little idea after talking alot in the PLOTB thread about the band and their health. I came up with this idea that everyone who is a fan of MCR, worries about them, and cares for them, send them a card. Now I am going to see MCR August 15th, my birthday, and my friend Amy is determined to make sure i meet them. So, I think starting a card train would be a good idea. Basically I buy a card, write my little bit to Gerard (or the rest of MCR) and then send it to the next person on the train, and then that person will send it to the next person, ect ect.

Here we can discuss who wants to be in the train and ideas. I was thinking sending a card to each of the members (Gerard, Frankie, Ray, Bob, Mikey, and even Matt). We could do something complicated, but will mean more, by starting six different trains with six different leaders who are in charged of buying the card and starting the train. I need all six cards then by August 14th so I can bring them the next day.

To pull this off, right when you get the card you have to immediatly write your peace and then send it back that day.

DO NOT POST YOUR INFORMATION HERE! Send it to me either at XxNyCBaByxX@aol.com or Jenniissexy@hotmail.com or at my myspace which is linked in my profile.

LEADERS:
Gerard's Card Train- Jenni aka Garwin
Bob's Card Train- Lycia
Frankie's Card Train- xMxCxRxforxlifex
Ray's Card Train- crazzimio
Mikey's Card Train- Laura's Last words
Matt's Card Train-

UK leaders
Gerard's Card Train- HeirtotheThroneofSpam
Bob's Card Train- mOBSCENE
Frankie's Card Train- AfterLifeOfTheParty
Ray's Card Train- Chemically_Romantic
Mikey's Card Train- Tallulah-Spamtastic
Matt C's Card Train- xmmcx:Spam Jester
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
May 26th, 2007 at 04:50pm
Who are the leaders of each card going to be?
Mikey.
Banned
Mikey.
May 26th, 2007 at 04:51pm
I'm interested, but I don't think I could buy a card in time, but I will write on one and stuff if that's alright.

This is a great idea, btw.
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
May 26th, 2007 at 04:52pm
Well whoever wants to be a leader can raise their hand. I am gonna be the Card leader for Gerard though >__>

If you are going to be a card leader...you have to A. Have access to IMMEDIATLY Buy a card. or B. Have to IMMEDIATLY make a card from hand and send it out.

It has to be in my hands by August 14th to ensure i can hopefully get it to them.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
*raises hand* BOB!

What do you mean by immediately. Can I get it tomorrow or Monday?

What kind of card should we get? And what should we say in it?

Or what if we started six different cards, for all of the band
(so we don't have to pick who we want to write to, but I'd willingly do Bob... NOT IN THAT WAY), but have each card go around parts of each country (one in the US East coast, one in the west, central, etc...) then throughout England/other countries?
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
I have a question.. might be stupid but still.
Is the card going to be send in an envelope in that case?
so each person sends it in a new envelope..
it will be kinda tricky with the stamps if we don't...
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
May 26th, 2007 at 04:55pm
Lycia aka Alicia: Woot Bob for you!

Iero: Yeah I think it would be in the best interest to buy a new envelope. They aren't that expensive. Though I am still wondering how much it would be to send it overseas. Can't be that much.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
May 26th, 2007 at 04:56pm
Lycia; Spam Queen:

Or what if we started six different cards, for all of the band (so we don't have to pick who we want to write to, but I'd willingly do Bob... NOT IN THAT WAY), but have each card go around parts of each country (one in the US East coast, one in the west, central, etc...) then throughout England/other countries?
papershoe
Fabulous Killjoy
papershoe
oh really??? im going to see mcr on august 15th too!!!!!! projekt revolution at jones beach arena??? i really wanna mmeet themm ohh soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo desperatley too hmmm i could buy a card and send it, and since were going on the same day it would work out, im willing to be a leader i just need to know what i have to do besides buy a card and send it.
Jayohen
Fabulous Killjoy
Jayohen
I'd love to help! Anything I can do to help with this! I WANNA HELP! I love this idea!
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
May 26th, 2007 at 04:57pm
Garwin:
Lycia aka Alicia: Woot Bob for you!

Iero: Yeah I think it would be in the best interest to buy a new envelope. They aren't that expensive. Though I am still wondering how much it would be to send it overseas. Can't be that much.

no.. i can't be it's getting send like a normal letter and that's not expensive..
it might be lost over seas though.. we just have to hope it won't
papershoe
Fabulous Killjoy
papershoe
May 26th, 2007 at 04:58pm
raises hand!!! could i have ray or dam..no gerard...no bob??? no bobintor??????? ray or...... ill have ray!!! hes ray-o-licious ha

so all i have to do is buy a card and send it???? and give it to you by august 14th?
Jayohen
Fabulous Killjoy
Jayohen
May 26th, 2007 at 04:58pm
I want to be a leader.
Mikey.
Banned
Mikey.
May 26th, 2007 at 04:59pm
If we can hand make a card, I can do one! *Raises hand for Frank!*
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
May 26th, 2007 at 04:59pm
Maybe Bess would be interested in doing Frank's? Should we hold Frank for Bess?
Jayohen
Fabulous Killjoy
Jayohen
May 26th, 2007 at 05:00pm
I want to do Franks
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
Lycia; Spam Queen:
Lycia; Spam Queen:

Or what if we started six different cards, for all of the band (so we don't have to pick who we want to write to, but I'd willingly do Bob... NOT IN THAT WAY), but have each card go around parts of each country (one in the US East coast, one in the west, central, etc...) then throughout England/other countries?

Well first I'm gonna gather the information. ONce I have the information, I'm gonna share it amongst the leaders so we can develop a card train for our seconds. Lets give this a week and a couple of days. Once we have everything, send the information to everyone in the train. Then that day or in the next two days, buy the card or make it and send it like the day you get it, just so you don't forget.

Get a card thats empty. Anything funny on the font, but makesure the inside is empty so we have room to write.

And I don't get your last question ^^;;
Jayohen
Fabulous Killjoy
Jayohen
Damn, never mind..
Mikey.
Banned
Mikey.
nvm
Gerard Arthur Way.