Jazz Hands
Woodstock '69
July 25th, 2008 at 10:50pm
okay here's to stopping the myspace rumors

Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
July 25th, 2008 at 11:40pm
I sent a letter a few months ago. No reply yet.

and wayyy back in 06, If Frank REALLY DID have a buzznet - which I doubt now - I geuss I talked to him, Gerard and Ray.

But thats not certain.
mychemicalcoffee
Joining The Black Parade
mychemicalcoffee
July 26th, 2008 at 01:02pm
there's this website were you can find peoples numbers and i typed in gerard way and his number came up.
but i couldnt call it,i was to nervous.
oh yeah and if it really was them on buzznet then i did talk to them.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 26th, 2008 at 01:38pm
There is no way at all that that was them on buzznet - I would bet both my arms on that, but if it was, it was a game.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
July 27th, 2008 at 12:11am
Which is what I figure, Deb. But...There were an awful lot of people - some not even Buzznet users - that knew about it.

Then again, we could have had a bunch of good phoneys.
WayDown
Bleeding on the Floor
WayDown
July 27th, 2008 at 12:44am
This was probably stupid, but I tried, anyway.

A few days ago, I sent a message to their youtube. I doubt they're even the ones who run it, but I did, anyway, just in case. Even if they DO operate it, they probably have a thousands of messages and don't even bother checking.
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
July 27th, 2008 at 01:32am
To the person who posted their supposed myspaces;
If they even were MCR's real myspaces, why wouldn't you respect their privacy a bit & not post them for all of us to have? I don't think we need to be getting into their personal lives anymore than we already are.

I'm sorry to sound bitchy, but I think we need to respect their privacy. =\
Rose Red.
Jazz Hands
Rose Red.
July 27th, 2008 at 03:01am
I left a message on their facebook wall once, but only to say GERARD WAY IS NOT DEAD... pretty much. And I commented the myspace once, but I felt like a loser so I didn't do it again, since I know they don't actually read it.

Oh yeah, and somone in this other forum made a book of members to try and get to the band, so I put myself in. It never even got in the gates though.
A.Dream.4.The.Dead.
Fabulous Killjoy
A.Dream.4.The.Dead.
August 5th, 2008 at 07:17pm
I looked up Gerard's phone number in the white pages once, there was one from Belleville NJ and everything, but when I called it, it said that the phone number was disconnected... I was pissed.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 5th, 2008 at 08:56pm
A.Dream.4.The.Dead.:
I looked up Gerard's phone number in the white pages once, there was one from Belleville NJ and everything, but when I called it, it said that the phone number was disconnected... I was pissed.
Why would you call it, and why would you be pissed?
FrankiieIero
Jazz Hands
FrankiieIero
August 5th, 2008 at 10:34pm
I saw on youtube.com a bunch of people trying to contact Mikey and Ray. One girl called Mikey and said that it WAS Mikey and that they must have woke him out because of his tired voice!! O.O
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 5th, 2008 at 11:00pm
xXInfamousXx:
I saw on youtube.com a bunch of people trying to contact Mikey and Ray. One girl called Mikey and said that it WAS Mikey and that they must have woke him out because of his tired voice!! O.O
What??? Linkage please, so I can blast these people (although I am not convinced that they are telling the truth.) Either way, why the FUCK would anyone bother people like that, what is wrong with everyone? Was everyone raised by wolves these days, or what?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 5th, 2008 at 11:20pm
xXInfamousXx:
You're on youtube, lovely. Youtube is about reliable as a guy in a coma that has to save the world.
A.Dream.4.The.Dead.:
Good. Good that it was disconnected. Not that you were pissed. But you shouldn't be pissed because you don't need to really be talking to him.
WayDown
Bleeding on the Floor
WayDown
August 6th, 2008 at 12:32am
xXInfamousXx:

If that was him, poor Mikey Sad. STUPID IDIOTS! >.<
XxDead DivaxX
Bleeding on the Floor
XxDead DivaxX
August 6th, 2008 at 01:49am
I sent a letter to them, but no response yet.
*continues to wait patiently near the mailbox*
A.Dream.4.The.Dead.
Fabulous Killjoy
A.Dream.4.The.Dead.
August 8th, 2008 at 03:49pm
Deb:
Why would you call it, and why would you be pissed?

I was just gonna call and act like I got the wrong number, just to see if it was actually his phone. If it was I wouldn't call it, I'd just be able to say that I had his phone number.
FrankiieIero
Jazz Hands
FrankiieIero
August 8th, 2008 at 07:55pm
Deb:
xXInfamousXx:
What??? Linkage please, so I can blast these people (although I am not convinced that they are telling the truth.) Either way, why the FUCK would anyone bother people like that, what is wrong with everyone? Was everyone raised by wolves these days, or what?

To tell you the truth I doubt them too. Here's the link if you wish to blast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcbGJLywD7Y I can't find the Ray one though...
FrankiieIero
Jazz Hands
FrankiieIero
August 8th, 2008 at 07:57pm
gnihsams snikpmup.:
xXInfamousXx:
You're on youtube, lovely. Youtube is about reliable as a guy in a coma that has to save the world.
A.Dream.4.The.Dead.:
Good. Good that it was disconnected. Not that you were pissed. But you shouldn't be pissed because you don't need to really be talking to him.

I know what you mean... ugh, some people nowadays. I didn't really believe it though...
A.Dream.4.The.Dead.
Fabulous Killjoy
A.Dream.4.The.Dead.
August 8th, 2008 at 08:21pm
I don't believe it either, but I don't really think it's a big deal, even if they did call him. I'm sure he doesn't care.
AwakexAndxUnafraid
Killjoy
AwakexAndxUnafraid
August 8th, 2008 at 09:13pm
I'm just gonna put it out there that if anyone does stumble upon the boys phone numbers or email addresses, let them be. I know its exciting to know the contact info for your heroes, but they deserve to have personal lives just as much as anyone else, and spamming their inbox or posting the info all over the internet isn't right