Don't have an account? Create one!

What MCR song do your parents absolutly hate/ and or love?

AuthorMessage
fabkilljoyjeremy
Killjoy
fabkilljoyjeremy
October 6th, 2011 at 04:44pm
my dad hates whn i play mcr cuz im always blasting them in the car nd at home haha
fabkilljoyjeremy
Killjoy
fabkilljoyjeremy
October 6th, 2011 at 04:44pm
my dad hates whn i play mcr cuz im always blasting them in the car nd at home haha
I Must Be Dreaming.
Awake and Unafraid
I Must Be Dreaming.
October 24th, 2011 at 11:13pm
I think my mom hates The Ghost of You because I used to play it constantly. She threatened to throw my cd and LOTMS out the door because I watched the video all the time too. I don't if there is any my parents like though.
leeds
Killjoy
leeds
November 24th, 2011 at 03:27pm
My mum lately dicovered the whole "The Black Parade" album and so far she loves it. She even paid it for me, when I told her to buy it on Amazon. It's really awesome that she's so supportive when it comes to good music. (She also paid like half of my "Green Day" - Collection. She said, she adored "I don't love you", but she also likes "Famous Last Words" , "The Sharpest Lives", "Teenagers" and of course "Welcome to the Black Parade" I think the next time I meet her I'm going to show her "Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge", but only the more melodic songs on it.
My father doesn't care about music at all, no matter if MCR or anything else, he just thinks it's noise.
RunAwayWithMe
Killjoy
RunAwayWithMe
November 30th, 2011 at 10:33pm
My dad is obsessed with Famous Last Words, Save Yourself I'll Hold Them Back & Teenagers. He runs around singing them all the time. It's so embarrassing! My mom loves Sing and House of Wolves. They both HATE all of Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge except for I'm Not Okay. Smile
morgana le faye
Thinking Happy Thoughts
morgana le faye
January 23rd, 2012 at 03:11pm
Man I'm so jealous of the people who have parents that like them Smiley My mom hates all the music I listen to. She says its to heavy. I'm just like o.O you call that heavy?!?!?! She should hear what my other friends listen to.

My step dad like Ghost of You (well compared to Mama, House of Wolves and Sharpest Lives....) The only person in my family who actually likes them is my cousin who lives too far away for me too see a lot Smiley
precious weapons.
Awake and Unafraid
precious weapons.
January 25th, 2012 at 02:27am
My mum pretty much hates most of my music because she thinks it's "too loud" but I'm pretty sure she enjoys Early Sunsets and I Don't Love You.
artillerabbit
Killjoy
artillerabbit
January 26th, 2012 at 07:08pm
my mom hates MCR with a burning passion.
but my dad loves loves LOVES Helena.
YMCMBSouljaa.
Killjoy
YMCMBSouljaa.
January 27th, 2012 at 04:54pm
my mom hates them all Neutral
AdrenalineVoltage
Thinking Happy Thoughts
AdrenalineVoltage
February 10th, 2012 at 04:19pm
my mom hates Teenagers because it says shit Razz
angelofthemissed
Fabulous Killjoy
angelofthemissed
June 4th, 2012 at 04:45pm
My dad likes "This is How I Dispear" (sorry if I didn't spell that correctly.)