December 9th, 2005 at 11:34am
$ 11.99
yellowcrayon
Thinking Happy Thoughts
yellowcrayon
December 9th, 2005 at 06:53pm
I BOUGHT THE FRANK ACTION FIGURE TODAY!
And its BLEEPIN awesome.

I got him because I could only afford one today, and they only had one frank. Im going to get them one at a time.... Gerard is NEXT....
THEY ARE AWESOME
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 9th, 2005 at 07:05pm
i want them too i wonder if spencers in canada has them
MadHatterMCR
Bleeding on the Floor
MadHatterMCR
December 11th, 2005 at 08:14pm
I asked my boyfriend for Mikey Way for my birthday and he got me the figure! Yay!
(crappy pic from my webcam)
Hauntedsmiles
Fabulous Killjoy
Hauntedsmiles
December 12th, 2005 at 06:31pm
wow, my hot topic doesnt have them, and I dont think the spencers does either. Gosh, another action figure set I wont have.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 12th, 2005 at 06:35pm
order them online
MiNiPuReGoYa
Killjoy
MiNiPuReGoYa
December 12th, 2005 at 06:47pm
my mom went to every hot topic around and THEY dont have them! im angry and i will be even more furious if they never come around here..... you'd think here in JERSEY their home STATE they would have it! AHHH
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 12th, 2005 at 08:14pm
ya ud think that lol
Disenchanted
Bleeding on the Floor
Disenchanted
December 14th, 2005 at 02:04pm
I WANT THEM SO BAD!!!!!!! i hope i get them for christmas. but canda sucks for getting the cool stuff and there is not hottopic stores anywhere in canada Sad ....eh i'll find them somewhere
bubble.
Demolition Lover
bubble.
December 14th, 2005 at 02:09pm
can.you.take.this.spike:
I WANT THEM SO BAD!!!!!!! i hope i get them for christmas. but canda sucks for getting the cool stuff and there is not hottopic stores anywhere in canada Sad ....eh i'll find them somewhere
haha i suffer the same problem as u but they must have a place somewhere here they sell them, we just gotta look hard!
Disenchanted
Bleeding on the Floor
Disenchanted
December 14th, 2005 at 02:26pm
Right now on hottopic.com there are Frankie and Bob action figures!!! hurry before there gone!
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 14th, 2005 at 03:36pm
can.you.take.this.spike:

spencers is supposed to get them too which i know for a fact canada has spencers at least in my city they do
bubble.
Demolition Lover
bubble.
December 14th, 2005 at 05:25pm
twizted_fate:
spencers is supposed to get them too which i know for a fact canada has spencers at least in my city they do
awesome! where in ontario do u live?
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 15th, 2005 at 01:21am
London i'm not sure if they have them yet or not i havent been to spencers in like a week and a half im going this weekend to check
bubble.
Demolition Lover
bubble.
December 15th, 2005 at 11:21am
alright cool! Smile
ImmortalEyes
Killjoy
ImmortalEyes
December 15th, 2005 at 11:42am
Here's my helpful hints (well...I hope they're helpful):
hottopic.com now has up Frank, Bob, Gerard, & Mikey. Ray is not yet up. I've talked to the customer service #, & he WILL be up, hopefully in the next few hours. The woman I talked to told me in 10 minutes or so, but that was about an hour ago, so go figure. Apparently, this is a "brand, brand new item", so they're still figuring out inventory & that's where Ray is...being counted. I wish they'd hurry up already! Laughing

It doesn't take a village to get a set of action figures...not even a state...or a country...it takes the whole world just to get some information! Twisted Evil
Hauntedsmiles
Fabulous Killjoy
Hauntedsmiles
December 15th, 2005 at 05:31pm
The Mikey one makes him look short!And Gerard looks like he doesnt have iris or pupils!Bob's looks like him, and Frank's kinda looks like him.We'll just have to see about the Ray on. These are different from the other pics posted.
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
December 15th, 2005 at 05:31pm
ray is up! i have them all i pre ordered them and got them today!
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
December 15th, 2005 at 05:36pm
yea, they do look different then the pics but the pics are from action-figure.com (thats what the pic said at the bottom of it)
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
December 15th, 2005 at 05:47pm
and i went to spencersgifts.com and they didnt have them there either so i guess you can only get them at hot topic