Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR Releases etc.

AuthorMessage
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
June 1st, 2007 at 03:00am
Here's a thread that is specifically about any releases MCR make downunder.
Whether it be merch, singles, video clips, albums, tours etc.

Post it HERE and only here.
Do not make other threads dedicated to specific video clips.
They now belong in here.
Cheers. =)

EDIT: Use this thread for ANYTHING to do with MCR in Australian/NZ media also!
hip like badass
Motor Baby
hip like badass
June 1st, 2007 at 06:36am
Yes...to whoever asked..I bought it..it didn't seem like an import...they're usually expensive? It was only $5. I bought I'm Not Okay as well.
poison_and_kerosene
Jazz Hands
poison_and_kerosene
June 1st, 2007 at 08:01am
the whole clip of TEENAGERS is on youtube now.. not the one that was filmed on the TV in new zealand
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
June 1st, 2007 at 10:19am
yay i watched it! although...it barely looked like a proper music video to me. The filming perspectives were kinda strange. how fun would it have been one of those to rush up on stage and harass mcr near the end of it. Ahahaha i could've been casted.
Lovers Anonymous
Salute You in Your Grave
Lovers Anonymous
June 1st, 2007 at 09:46pm
say what? i'm so behind the times. mcr is reseasing teenagers?
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
June 2nd, 2007 at 12:39am
Yeah, it was world premiered in NZ *is proud* on the 29th of May.
It was released in America on the 30th.
I thought the video had more potential, but it was still a good video especially the end when MCR got their instruments stolen ^_^
I'mThatLoserKid
Killjoy
I'mThatLoserKid
June 2nd, 2007 at 04:55am
airwave parade:
yay i watched it! although...it barely looked like a proper music video to me. The filming perspectives were kinda strange. how fun would it have been one of those to rush up on stage and harass mcr near the end of it. Ahahaha i could've been casted.

hey i would have loved to i mean im an insane pshycopath its in my everyday nature... especialy bursiting throught the doors Shocked
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
June 2nd, 2007 at 09:51am
BULLETSxXxREVENGE:
airwave parade:

hey i would have loved to i mean im an insane pshycopath its in my everyday nature... especialy bursiting throught the doors Shocked

even normal people will turn into insane psychopaths if given the chance i'm sure.
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
June 3rd, 2007 at 01:23am
when r they gonna play it on channel [v]??
Lovers Anonymous
Salute You in Your Grave
Lovers Anonymous
June 23rd, 2007 at 02:27am
i saw it on their myspace page. not as good as it could have been.
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
June 25th, 2007 at 01:56am
The Special Edition Black Parade Album is now availble at Rocking Horse;

"NEW MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE ALBUM IN TODAY!
BLACK PARADE! IN TODAY! The Limited Edition special packaging features an long skinny box with hinged lid, wrapped in black velveteen material, with a debossed design on the top. The 64-page bound paperback book inside the box is modeled after a Victorian-style photo album, and contains Gerard's drawings, making-of-the-album notes, and more. We only have a few copies at $74.95 so get in quick!"

In case anyone wanted to know XD i tohught it was here already but it's in the "News" part i dunno but yeah wow that made sense XD
Lovers Anonymous
Salute You in Your Grave
Lovers Anonymous
June 25th, 2007 at 02:02am
very very very tempting but waay expensive! its a shame because i live near rocking horse.
j_zillmann24
Motor Baby
j_zillmann24
June 25th, 2007 at 10:51am
i got my special edition for $50 worth every penny man. I got mine from America though. I checked out the Rocking Horse site to see if they had it and what in disbelief on how much they were charging for it... way too much. Its really good though. Any news on when teenagers will be released here???
merci-pour-le-venin
Killjoy
merci-pour-le-venin
June 26th, 2007 at 07:37pm
well all i hear is that they are coming next year tiketz r 207 bux and gee iz OFFICIALL engaged

**cries**

still happy 4 him tho
Dan.
Demolition Lover
Dan.
June 26th, 2007 at 09:23pm
the $207 doesn't sound right.
RHCP tickets were $130 for mosh tickets and i think they are heaps more popular than MCR.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
June 26th, 2007 at 10:43pm
nope i'm sorry merci-pour-le-venin, you've got the info wrong. Watch out of nvh's (an INO member) posts- she's got insider info. They're coming at the end of this year & tickets I swear won't be more than 100bux.

yes Gee is engaged.

welcome btw.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
June 27th, 2007 at 08:58am
merci-pour-le-venin:
well all i hear is that they are coming next year tiketz r 207 bux and gee iz OFFICIALL engaged

**cries**

still happy 4 him tho

One: chat speak is not tolerated on this board.
You're better off spending that "$207" on numerous dictionaries and a couple of spell checkers.
Two: Gee has been engaged for a while. If you care to talk about that, go to The Band section of this board.
Three: Welcome to INO.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
June 27th, 2007 at 10:29am
^ I lolled. XD

As for when Teenagers will be on Channel [V], no official word, but don't hold your breath - It'll be a while. Usually, the clip premiers on TV roughly two weeks after it does in the States, but since I Don't Love You only just started getting air time, I'd say more around the 1-2 month mark.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
June 28th, 2007 at 09:15am
retail companies are trying to rip people off SO BAD.
I saw the limited edition of TBP pack at JB HiFi for EIGHTY EIGHT DOLLARS.
generally, any band merch etc that is valued more than their concert ticket I find impossible.
Dan.
Demolition Lover
Dan.
June 28th, 2007 at 09:43am
yeh especially since the Limited Edition costs $39.98(USD) which converts to roughly $47(AUD).

plus the cost of importing it we should expect the price at $55 - $65 (estimation since i don't know the cost of importing it).