Don't have an account? Create one!

best part of the teenagers video

AuthorMessage
HeyBuddy
Killjoy
HeyBuddy
August 23rd, 2007 at 01:44am
i LOVE that mini seizure on stage its so adorable and the part wen he sayz "and keep an eye..." wat he does with he eyes is oh so sexy
Your.Guardian.Angel.
Jazz Hands
Your.Guardian.Angel.
September 19th, 2007 at 08:41pm
Haha, the best part is the whole part where the cheerleaders are "shooting" at Gerard and he does his spazzy dance, but I also like the part where he jumps up and down before they go into the chorus for the first time. Oh, and the "under your shirt" part, me and my sis imitate that all the time! The whole video is just so cool!!
theresiahs.
Bleeding on the Floor
theresiahs.
September 19th, 2007 at 09:39pm
Livi:
"WOOOAAAAHH YEAHHH...!"

And the Gerard/Toro action Naughty hahaha.
My Chemical Living.
Motor Baby
My Chemical Living.
September 19th, 2007 at 09:48pm
Your.Guardian.Angel.:
Haha, the best part is the whole part where the cheerleaders are "shooting" at Gerard and he does his spazzy dance, but I also like the part where he jumps up and down before they go into the chorus for the first time. Oh, and the "under your shirt" part, me and my sis imitate that all the time! The whole video is just so cool!!

Clap haha , i love it
CarcinogenCrush
Jazz Hands
CarcinogenCrush
September 20th, 2007 at 02:28am
Gerard McCracken.:

'Nuff said.

Lol, but I like the stage storming too.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
September 20th, 2007 at 03:57pm
Gerards spazz attack, and all of his wonderful close ups, which seem to be the natural in MCR vids *swoon*.

I think the strangest part of the whole video is when Mikey has his Bass stolen, did no one explain to him the point of the video, I have never seen someone look so happy, Lol. The other guys do the terrified thing well, but Mikey look's like it's the biggest laugh he's had in a while, it's really adorable. Smile

I also love the end, with Gerard on the floor, he'd far too good an actor, Hehe. It's look's like he's really going to be trampled to death.

xxx
angelofthemissed
Fabulous Killjoy
angelofthemissed
June 5th, 2012 at 05:34pm
When Gerard screams and fall s to the floor.