Fabulous Killjoy
Bert McCookies
August 17th, 2007 at 03:34am
edit: sorry this was stupid.
sarahsilence
Killjoy
sarahsilence
August 23rd, 2007 at 09:21am
That's so cool *haha* I nearly had a heartattack when I realized you mentioned me and my friend (the ones from germany) Smile
JulesKD:
http://kapunua.livejournal.com/334639.html< -----Here is my insanely detailed review of last night's show and the circumstances surrounding it. Bear in mind that I am incredibly long-winded and that most of it was written just for my memories, and much of it was written for friends of mine. You absolutely can skip through the pre-getting there stuff. MCR makes a few appearances before the review of their actual concert, because we saw them here and there throughout the day. Also keep in mind that I write very personally and emotionally and I have no problem expressing my opinions, even on people I admire a great deal.

There are a few videos, but I warn you they are utter crap. My camera sucks and our seats were pretty far up. I resigned myself to just capturing the overall atmosphere; I'm sure by now there are tons of better quality videos out there. Very Happy

Anyway, enjoy!
papershoe
Fabulous Killjoy
papershoe
August 24th, 2007 at 01:41pm
i went!!!
you little piggies go to my profile to see what happened to me that day.
bahahaha
fireatwill x3
Killjoy
fireatwill x3
August 25th, 2007 at 07:10pm
gaa omg.i seriously like..flipped out when i saw them.they were ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING.my seats were pretty good..like..section 1 row a or something like that..but my stupid cousin had SEVENTH ROW SEATSSSS,which i was going to sit it for my chemical romance,but security is ridiculously tighttt..and they gave wristbands and stuff so you couldnt go down there,but he had my camera and took AMAZING pics&vids..i got to get the link for my youtube..as soon as i get it ill ltotally post itt.
maybe one day...
Joining The Black Parade
maybe one day...
August 27th, 2007 at 08:00pm
incase anyone cares:
blurry I know..took from way high up.

Alicia.Mikey.Adam.Bob.

Adam.Alicia.Mikey.

Mikey.Alicia.Adam.Bob.

Adam.Bob.Mikey and Gerard.Alicia.

Same people.

Gerard.Adam.Alicia.Chester.Mikey.

hope you enjoy them..
if you know any of the other people that I have not identified..please lemme know, and does anyone know whos dog that is?
BTW: Adam=adam Lazzara of Taking back Sunday. Chester=Chester Bennington of Linkin park.

Edit: nvm. I think its olivia.
cause I saw bob.alicia.and frankie all walking it so i was like whos dog it that but...yea..nvm
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 28th, 2007 at 03:59am
Those pictures are awesome! Curse the goddamn label flunkies who commandeered my entire day and made me miss everyone under false promises of meet and greets that were never going to occur while my son's fever hit the ceiling CURSE CURSE CURSE LOL
deafening_silence
Thinking Happy Thoughts
deafening_silence
August 28th, 2007 at 08:18pm
Pic 4 and 5. the dude in the camouflage shorts (RHS), i think that's matt cortez. =)
the guy walking next to adam (pic 4), hand on golf cart (pic 5) and behind gerard (pic 6) is adam's brother, nathan, i believe. =)

great pics. thanks for sharing.
maybe one day...
Joining The Black Parade
maybe one day...
August 29th, 2007 at 03:07pm
^you welcome and thanx for the info.
im pretty sure the guy on camo come off mcrs bus.
dont really remember but then your probably right about it being matt.