Don't have an account? Create one!

08/01/2007 - Phoenix, AZ - Cricket Pavilion

AuthorMessage
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
June 7th, 2007 at 09:05pm
I didn't see any other threads on this day, so I'd thought I'd start one to see who else was going and maybe we'll see eachother.
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
June 8th, 2007 at 12:11am
I just edited the name, I hope you don't mind. :]
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
June 8th, 2007 at 05:43am
Nope, it's cool. At first when I saw your name as last post I thought you closed it.

but yeah, thanks for fixing it. Very Happy
Buckets
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Buckets
June 10th, 2007 at 02:07pm
I'm going!! What kind of seats did you get?
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
June 10th, 2007 at 02:14pm
I got pit!

what about you?
Buckets
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Buckets
June 10th, 2007 at 02:46pm
lucky bitch.. :[ there weren't any pit tickets left. i got kind of okay seats. i think they're right in front of the sound board. kinda far back i think. im not sure. but i dont really care where i sit.
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
June 11th, 2007 at 11:51pm
Yeah, I had to wait since like 6 or 7 in the morning to get my ticket tho.
yeah true, atleast you guy seats, some people I know have to get lawn.
Buckets
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Buckets
June 12th, 2007 at 11:12am
that sucks. im really excited! first time seeing My Chem!!
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
June 12th, 2007 at 04:54pm
That's kewl. It's going to be my first time to,
my parents finally realized that MCR arent bad people
and are actually gonna let me go see them after
me trying 4 years to see them. -_-
Buckets
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Buckets
June 12th, 2007 at 05:56pm
well thats good. both of my parents are going. they really like MCR and they're really excited. its actually kinda funny. i remember last time they came here i wanted to go so bad but we couldnt get tickets because we couldnt afford them, and i had my parents call everytime a radio station was giving tickets away, but we still didnt get any. :[ i remember i was very sad that day [march 9]. well i was kinda happy. i was all MCR are in the same state as me!! haha it was funny.
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
June 13th, 2007 at 12:06am
I was the same way about them being here, I cried cuz I didnt get to go this recent time cuz I thought I was really gonna go, but my grandma had to go to the hostpital.
that sucks that your parents tried but still didnt get tix and that REALLY kewl that they like them too. My parents dont get why I like them. =[[
Maybe Ill see you there though, that'd be kewl.

You have the 200's right?
Buckets
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Buckets
June 14th, 2007 at 02:15pm
yea i know, i love how my parents love MCR. and yea, i have the 200s. how far is that from the stage? i've never been to cricket pavillion.
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
June 16th, 2007 at 06:36pm
Well, 200's arent THAT far, my friend had those before and he said he could see the stage pretty well. Heres 2 pics I got to try and give u an idea.

Buckets
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Buckets
June 19th, 2007 at 08:00pm
coolness!! that makes me even more excited!!! YAY!! okay im done..
melodramatic fool
Salute You in Your Grave
melodramatic fool
June 22nd, 2007 at 03:32pm
*sobs* *sniffle* *sobs* 20 minutes away *sobs* fucking parents
INowPronounceYouDead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
INowPronounceYouDead
July 15th, 2007 at 12:08am
At least you guys got seats and Mosh
Mosh was sold out..and my mom would only spend 100 bucks
So guess where I am...LAWN...
I dont care this is my favorite band and my first time seeing them..I got a great friend to go with so its gunna own either way no matter where I am...I would stand in the street just to hear them if I had to...plus it'd be free then lol

Well maybe I'll see a couple of you look for a shor chick with black and red hair who looks hecka pale and has awesome make-up with the words YOU PROMISED around her neck..that'd be me^_^. just say hey jay i saw you on INO...then I'll talk to you haha
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
July 22nd, 2007 at 11:49am
MyChemW!Y:
I dont care this is my favorite band and my first time seeing them..I got a great friend to go with so its gunna own either way no matter where I am...I would stand in the street just to hear them if I had to...plus it'd be free then lol

Well maybe I'll see a couple of you look for a shor chick with black and red hair who looks hecka pale and has awesome make-up with the words YOU PROMISED around her neck..that'd be me^_^. just say hey jay i saw you on INO...then I'll talk to you haha

aww thats sucks.
but yeah, atleast you get to go.
I shall look.
Im tall and have dark brown hair, im prety pale lol.
I dono wat im wearing yet.
INowPronounceYouDead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
INowPronounceYouDead
July 22nd, 2007 at 12:05pm
ambriece:
MyChemW!Y:

aww thats sucks.
but yeah, atleast you get to go.
I shall look.
Im tall and have dark brown hair, im prety pale lol.
I dono wat im wearing yet.

omg me neither[clothing wise..I have no MCR shirts=<]! I'm really kind of like tan I guess...I'm mixed with a bunch of stuff so I'm kind of a darker tan but I'm gunna try and pale it out haha..
and I shall look...you'll probably see me go up to a million other tall drk brown haired people before I get to you..but atleast you'll know its me^_^...do you have a nick name or anything that I can yell at you if I think its you[if that made since]
Buckets
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Buckets
July 23rd, 2007 at 05:57am
woot! 10 more days! not that i've been counting down or anything...

i'll definitely look for you guys. I'm kinda brownish blondish haired and kind of short. I'm not sure what I'm wearing yet either, I might make a tee shirt Smile oh, and my name is rachel!
INowPronounceYouDead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
INowPronounceYouDead
July 23rd, 2007 at 07:01am
Too kewl...well I have lawn seats so you might walk by me on the way to your seatsunless you got lawn too then we might bump into eachother haha

making a shirt sounds kewl but I'm doin enugh writing as it is..on my neck and arms...probably on my pants lol...and i'm drawin Jack Skellington for one mister Frank-furter XD