Don't have an account? Create one!

08/01/2007 - Phoenix, AZ - Cricket Pavilion

AuthorMessage
Llamas
Killjoy
Llamas
July 27th, 2007 at 12:45am
I'm probably be going with my best friend, her little brother, and two other friends. My sister and her boyfriend have to go with me or else I can't go. But I doubt I'll stay close to them.

It'll be fun, even if we could only get lawn seats. =|
x3myheartbeat
Killjoy
x3myheartbeat
July 27th, 2007 at 07:28am
im so depress. i wont be in arizona when they come and i just realize tbs is touring with them. and i just went to go see fob at cricket not so long ago and i like it there so much more than marquee. =[
INowPronounceYouDead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
INowPronounceYouDead
July 28th, 2007 at 10:18am
awe..my friend went to the FOB concert too..but my phone was messed up so she couldnt call me=(...

but I've been to the Marquee but not Cricet Pavillion so I'm hoping its still kewl..cuz right now I'm likin Marquee better,'cuz u buy your tickets and just go fight for your spot but at Cricket you have assigned places and I feel like I'm going to school..>.<
Quinnifier.
Awake and Unafraid
Quinnifier.
July 30th, 2007 at 10:56pm
2 MORE
DAYS!!!!!
INowPronounceYouDead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
INowPronounceYouDead
July 31st, 2007 at 10:32pm
dude...TOMORROW...im gunna puke from excitement lol
TasteOfChaosBabe
Really Not Okay
TasteOfChaosBabe
August 2nd, 2007 at 10:06am
So yeah I just got home from this......

19 MCR shows total.....I'm so trashed, but soggy clothes, which the storm was fun right!!! lol, and i'm kinda sun burnt too, and a lil buzzin. lol

My high light was seeing Ray standing around backstage during The Bled's set and I yelled Hey Ray what's up! and he kinda nodded like What's up! back....ahhhhhh
Tux_Rocks
Joining The Black Parade
Tux_Rocks
August 2nd, 2007 at 07:06pm
Does anyone have pictures or reviews of this show?
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
August 4th, 2007 at 06:08am
I do.
on my myspace.
http://www.myspace.com/ambriece

IT WAS AMAZING!
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
August 4th, 2007 at 06:10am
TasteOfChaosBabe:

My high light was seeing Ray standing around backstage during The Bled's set and I yelled Hey Ray what's up! and he kinda nodded like What's up! back....ahhhhhh

He did that to me twice during the bled set and once during TBS set. and wen he went on stage he looked at me adn smiled really big.

I was like *faint*
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
August 4th, 2007 at 06:11am
Heres my day that I posted on my blog yesterday

I honestly dont know where to start. So how bout from the beginning?

I got like 2 hours of sleep and got up at like 5 in the morning. I ate Cookie Crisp cereal, yumm! lol and watched TV for like a half an hour. I took a shower and when I got out I put Bullets in to get more excited then I already was(which was nearly impossible because I was EXREMELY excited already). Did my hair and then took forever to do Frankies X's. I wanted to do the bar, but I didnt have enough eyeliner and I knew it would melt off neway. Got dressed and madesure I had everything in my HIM tote(makeup, 2 disposable cameras, my sucky digital camera, norebook, sharpie, LOTMS packet thingy just in case I met them so they could sign it, cellphone, inhaler(just in case I met them, lol), hair ties, money, OH and of course MY TICKET!) and headed out at like 8, got there at like 810. I waited in the van until like 9:00 then got out and sat by the gate to wait until they opened it. There was only like 6 cars and 4 people. We waited. and waited. Until the lady told us they were gonna open the gates soon. Like 10 minutes later they did. They let the 'pedestrians' in first and waited until we were at the ticket line/main gate until they let the cars in. I was like the 7th person in line, so I had an extremely good chance at getting in there first.
While I was waiting in line, I met these two chicks who I found out that I had already talked to on an MCR fansite forum Id been on forever. So I hung with then for most of the time. Then more and more people started showing up, didnt really talk to them though, I had my own little group started by then. The line got LONG LONG LONNNNNNNG and we finally stood up and the boys and girls split, then we had to wait like another half hour and they FINALYL started letting us in. All these bitches cut us and it pissed me off(I got them back later in the mosh! lol no joke, details when I get to that part), so I got in and immediataly me and the two girls I met went to merch, I got the MCR PR tour shirt(with the 3 skeles on the front and 2 skele heads and fire on the back with the tour dates, its pretty kckass). We went to go to seating, but it didnt open in 420, so we went to the revolution stage and got barrier fot that.
We waited. A band, called Art Of Chaos, played, and OMG were they amazing. They kcked ass. The another band, and another(I forgot the order), then Saosin came on and I almost lost my voice from singing to them. lol I was reaching toward teh stage, and he looked at me ALOT, but didnt grab my hand or anything.
The Bled singer came close to the crowd and I like touched him for 5 min straight.
I was sweating and hot and eww, so me and one of the girls left before MSI played(her sister stayed though) and we went to get water. I went into the bathroom and my X's were basically melted off. When we left the bathroom we decided to go in line to get in the main stage seating area. It was only 2 somethnig, so we had a while to wait. We sat there, we were bascially in fron tof the line almost, so I didnt want to move, but she wanted to leave to find her sis but she ended up soming alittle later. Crew kept going by and they finalyl made up line to get in, those fcking bitches that cut earlier did the same fcking thing, when they went in front of me I told Jackelyn and her sis" those are the same tches that cut this morning, and one of them was behind me trying to get in front of me and she looked at me, I was like "Yeah, I mean you fucker" and she gave me the most dirtiest look ever and I just laughed, she told her sister and boyfriend and they were just dogging the fuck out of me, I know they did not want to start something, they wer like fucking 2 feet taller and 10x skinnier then me(which is hard to pull off cuz im really skinny) so I jsut stood there doggin them back hoping they had pit so I could fck them up.(Oh yeah, did I mention that their mom flashed the gaurds in the morning so she could stay up front, fcking whore)
But neway, everyone was mad at them for cutting, so we were pushing them against the gate so they couldnt get in, but they did neway, I ran to the gate to get in barrier(Jackelyn and her sis had seats, so they didnt come with me) and I was like tapping my shirt and shit waiting for them to tear my ticket and put the damn band on my wrist so I could get barrier, I ran toward the stage and got barrier!!! almost in the middle.Some chick ran next to me adn was like 'Hey'. We just stood there waiting. The pit didnt really fill up un until like 10 minutes or so later. Then we all just waited. Lights flahsed and Julien K came on. I never really heard them before and they were REALLLY good. They ended and Placebo came on. Yay! I like them, so I was into when they came on, but they didnt move or anything, so I wasnt really into that show. THEN the almighty HIM came on and I freaked and started screaming my ass off. They were amazing. Ville smoked like 10 cigarettes. He was wearing a light blue fishing shirt. lol.
THEN Taking Back Sunday came out and I was really into them. Adam looked at me a few times and I reached out, but he didnt touch my hand or anything. *sigh* (Ray was watching them play and he seen me, he looked at me while he was watching the Bled too. I looked at him and he like nodded) TBS was awesome! They sung my fav song! (Youre so last summer) Adam talked about how he ran over Saosin in his little motorcycle the day before and the heat in Arizona. Then they went off.
Now was the time I was waiting for. MCR was coming on soon. The set was amazing, wolves. The backdrop curtain fell and the wolve backdrop that said my chemical romance came up and everyone screamed their guts out. I was dying and thurst and sweating. The gaurds were kinda kewl and even gave us water. Smoke came out. Nothing. They were still setting up. Matt came on stage a few times and I yelled for him. The drummer tech guy played for like ever and would leave then he did. More smoke. The lights dimmed. Organ music started playing. Everyone knew immediatly and the place exploded with screaming.Fire shot out and everyone screamed thenGerard came out and although it seemed impossible it got even louder and Ray, Frank, Bob, then Matt came on(my heart was beating fast and my stomach was dancing when they all came on). This is How I Disappear started playing and I screamed along the whole time with my hand in the air following the beat.
They played:
Sharpest Lives
I'm Not Okay
Famous Last Words
Give 'Em Hell Kid
House of Wolves
Heaven Help Us((yay!!!)
Welcome to the Black Parade
Mama

Gerard kept licking his hand and then he said (this is my favorite part lol)
"First base........ Then he moved his hand down to his chest "Second base".... then he moved it down even more and in a higher voice and he was mving his hand down "THIRD BASE" and then he groped himself. He told all the boys to take their shirts off and "swing them around over your head like this" and he did the motion and was like shaking his hips. Alot fo guys took their shirts off, lol then You Know What TDW GuysLUI Prison started playing. It was awesome!!!! Then Gerard said "Id like to present to you the greatest killing machine and he opened his arms wide and motioned at the audince "YOU" and Teenagers started playing. There was ALOT of fire during this, after that he said "this next song is called... HELENA". They played that. Then, the moment I was dreading and hoping for all in one, everyone but Gerard left the stage, I knew what was coming... Cancer. Good song, emotional, one reason I was sad, the other being I knew it was the last song.
I dont remember the exact words, but it was something liek this "Theres a deadly disease out there that affects so many people out there, this song is for all of the people out there who've been affected by it" Then the music for cancer started playing and all the lights were out except for the one on Gerard. While he sang, I started crying ALOT. He sang this song so amazing, so much emotion into it, I could feel what he was feeling, it made me cry even more. Then it ended. "Goodnight everyone" Everyone screamed. The lights went out, I thought maybe they would come back on. But nope. They didnt. They should have taken LP's set. I dont think too many people would mind. 75% of the people there were for MCR anyway. They should have stayed. I was upset but was the most happiest person in the world at the same time. I left the stage area when they were dojne. I didnt go for LP anyway.
Im not sure if I mentioned it but I elbowed those girsl really hard eveytime they got close to me. and NO it wsnt mean, they started it. xD
Oh and Gerard told us Arizona was the best crowd so far and we always show a good time. Im not sure if he says it to all the shows, but it still made me feel awesome inside.
So when I left the stage area and I tons and tons of water and poured it on me then sat down against a wall. I called my ride, they were gonna take a few minutes so I got in the merch line and got the new poster.(Its freaking kcikass!!!!). I went out to go meet my ride, but Jackelyn and her sis were out there and we wanted to try and find the buses aka meet them. When we went around we met a few other girsl waiting too, but th security made us mov. So we went more towards the gates and they even yelled at us again, so we went across the street, they couldnt make us move from there. So we waited and talked and waited and waiting and talked. Jackelyn and her sis had to leave. My gma aka my ride was still waiting at the QT for me, she'd been waiting there for like 2 hours, my mom called me and said she was really upset cuz she had to go to work tomorrow at 4 in the morning. But I was determined to stay. So I did. It was around 130 and they still ahdnt come out yet, but there werent too many buses in teh parking lot so I knew they would be coming out eventually. but I started feeling extremely bad for my gma, so I hesitated but I ended up leaving. The girl I spent most of my time talking too while we were waiting said if they came out shed get tehir autograph for me. I thanked her and met my nana over at the place near QT. I was more then ever upset and started crying immediatly. A thousand thoughts ran through my mind, 'What if they come out right when I leave', 'What if they dont ever come back to AZ', 'What if this was my only chance at meeting them', stuff and more like that. I started to get upset with my nana but knew it wasnt exaclty her fault, but when we got home, I couldnt stop crying, seriously I cried for like more then an hour before I fell asleep. She felt bad and apoligized alot. Im still upset, but if it's meant for me to meet them, I will.
So there's my story, I missed some details, but it's 120am and Im tired, so srryz.
Gnite.
BTW PROJEKT REVOLUTION WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. If you dont have tickets for your state yet, Id seriously recomend you do.
If you wana know anything else, message me or something.
Alrite,
Later!
"FIRST BASE......SECOND BASE..........THIRD BASE" *grope*