Don't have an account? Create one!

What happens to you?

AuthorMessage
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
June 23rd, 2007 at 05:10pm
Oh, dear.
My younger sister and I have spent hours upon hours parodying every video that MCR has made. Not seriously of course, because we both adore the band, but it's an entertaining passtime to try and imitate the dancers in Helena when neither one of us have ever been good at dancing for a day in our lives.
Angie Pansy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Angie Pansy
June 23rd, 2007 at 06:51pm
When it's a song with a lively beat I get really excited and happy and hyper for some reason and I wanna start dancing adn singing to it..

But if it's a more softer mellow song,I have to drop everything I'm doing and just sit and listen to it.
x-MCR-rock-x
Really Not Okay
x-MCR-rock-x
June 23rd, 2007 at 09:33pm
I love, love, love the way they get to people and effect them. I think it's amazing what just listening to their songs can do to people. It's like they have a power to connect with people through their speakers.

That may not make sense but I kow what I mean.

It's hard to explain.

You know what I mean right?
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
June 23rd, 2007 at 11:18pm
Hybrid Moments:
[size=80] When I listen to it I sorta go into my own world..

It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Fucking Deathwish, Drowning Lessons, and This Is How I Disappear.
ashleyy toro.
Banned
ashleyy toro.
June 24th, 2007 at 12:11am
I get chills.
eslizard
Salute You in Your Grave
eslizard
June 24th, 2007 at 12:21am
my mood changes completly. when i listen to Demolition Lovers, i get this feeling that someone cares, and im generally happy... when i listen to INO, i get into a sarcastic mood (when hes like 'im okay now')... and when i listen to songs like Disenchanted, i get really calm... its really depends on the beat of the song, and the actual words...
rebel-in-black
Killjoy
rebel-in-black
July 5th, 2007 at 10:06pm
yes i get the feeling all the time. when ever i feel horrible or somthing when i listen to mcr my stomach just gets butterflies. like i feel like i am breathless. u know? but i just cant say i have a favoirte song. i love alot but i cant say its my favorite
rebel-in-black
Killjoy
rebel-in-black
July 5th, 2007 at 10:07pm
eslizard:
my mood changes completly. when i listen to Demolition Lovers, i get this feeling that someone cares, and im generally happy... when i listen to INO, i get into a sarcastic mood (when hes like 'im okay now')... and when i listen to songs like Disenchanted, i get really calm... its really depends on the beat of the song, and the actual words...

and i also agree with this up here
Veeolin
Jazz Hands
Veeolin
July 6th, 2007 at 08:17pm
x-MCR-rock-x:
Whenever I listen to MCR my stomach goes all weird and soemtimes I get strangely emeotional depending on the song. I'll just well up for no reason.

Same goes for me (but it isn't just MCR). Ha.

I love that feeling. Music has a weird physical affect on me sometimes. Like this weird half trembling feeling in my stomach, that spreads to my chest and sometimes I start shaking. And goosebumps a lot. I think my heart has actually skipped a beat or I forgot to breathe before. xD (lmao). Other times I can just close my eyes, and when whatever song ends, I open my eyes and seem to remember that I'm alive and I have arms and legs and a body. Like I forgot during the song.

But yeah, that's not just MCR, but probably them the strongest.

My favorite songs are Fashion Statement and Cemetery Drive.

I can't do anything else when listening to music. Like, you know how some people can simutaneously do homework or read? Yeah. Can't do that. Too distracted.
This.Useless.Heart.
Motor Baby
This.Useless.Heart.
July 7th, 2007 at 01:00am
mz_mcr_shawna_71391:
when i listen to mcr i get insanely happy for no reason..well i know the reason but i can be full on depressed and i just put on whatever song will make me happy or is stuck in my head and im instantly happy again. mcr songs calm me down when im upset or pissed off and automatically get me back to zen mode. when im around other people listening to mcr they can't help but to listen in or to make good or bad comments about them. it doesn't really matter to me. when i'm listening to the guys it's just me and them in my own little world. my all time fav song is cemetery drive closely followed by monroeville. they are two of the songs that bring me back to zen mode when im pissed off. gosh it's like an emotional experience.

dashawna a.k.a. mz.mcr =( <3!
I know I always call them my therapists because I listen to them when I too messed up to deal with other people.(which is often!).
vEnom flavour_cookiE
Killjoy
vEnom flavour_cookiE
July 7th, 2007 at 06:59am
i either do highly embarassing dancing and sing along (badly) or else i slump down on the floor and yell at stuff becuase much as i love them, they can depress the hell out of me (dont worry theyve never made me suicidal or anything else the goddamn Daily Mail claim. they just make me....umm, depressed).

if im with other people then i tend to grin like a maniac.
harrystyles
Salute You in Your Grave
harrystyles
July 7th, 2007 at 07:18am
when i listen to and watch the video for famous last words i feel almost...empowered. yeah i dunno just really like "i am not afraid to keep on living" and whenever i think about seeing them live or meeting them i feel physically sick. my favourite song is it's not a fashion statement. sometimes their songs can make me uber hyper but i can fall asleep to any of their songs 'cause they calm me down Smile
BroKeN_DeFeaTEdX
Jazz Hands
BroKeN_DeFeaTEdX
July 7th, 2007 at 09:35am
a smile appears on my face and idk...its just a weird feeling...i love there music
MCR4eve
Banned
MCR4eve
July 7th, 2007 at 01:04pm
whenever one of there videos comes on the music channels I get a weired feeling in my stomach of joy and excitment and will refuse to look away from the screen or talk to anyone while there on
BethanyBRUTAL
Thinking Happy Thoughts
BethanyBRUTAL
July 7th, 2007 at 02:01pm
well, I dont do anything but just sit there and think about Wat lyrics cuming next etc but there are these really Chav Boys (i hate labbeling dont kill me!) and when they listen to the end one of them Just sways and sings the Lyrics then when it ends he will either go 'that was f*' or 'mcr are suckers'
Summit tells me he likes it partly...
its so funni/scary hehe i have it on my phone him doing the sway thing
he likes PCD too (weird boi..)
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
July 7th, 2007 at 03:36pm
I always get chills...sometimes goosebumps...and I instantly develop a better mood. I like to sing along, no matter how crap I sound. Laughing

I do the Helena dance too! In my head, if not physically. Mr. Green
JKD
Killjoy
JKD
July 7th, 2007 at 04:35pm
Well, I'll tell you what, they are a GREAT car band, especially on long rides where you can play the entire CD (or CDs!) The unfortunate thing is that I get so worked up over certain songs--those are my "bad driving" songs--that I start to speed like a demon and car-dance. So I guess that's not too good of a thing to do. >_>
energize!
Awake and Unafraid
energize!
July 7th, 2007 at 06:19pm
Some songs make me feel different things.
Headfirst For Halos - makes me really happy and excited
Famous Last Words - makes me love them all over again xP
The Ghost Of You - as soon as it starts I burst out crying
Sleep - reminds me of one of my friends xP
I Dont Love You - this song always makes me happy for some reason...
thats all I can think of right now =P
steel.corpses.
Joining The Black Parade
steel.corpses.
July 7th, 2007 at 07:46pm
I either want to break down in tears, get really excited, or just headbang

My favorite song is cancer, because my aunt has cancer, and it gives me a sense of hope.
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
July 9th, 2007 at 03:39am
uh that happend to me fist when i got in to them but not anymore its just like ...; hei this is good music!