Don't have an account? Create one!

What happens to you?

AuthorMessage
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
July 9th, 2007 at 08:52am
I get in a better mood.. My eyes dilate, my heart rate increases, I get goosebumps and I probably look like I'm on something.
Nerual
Bleeding on the Floor
Nerual
July 9th, 2007 at 09:11am
Whenever I listen to a lot of TBP songs I feel like a saw is hacking through my stomach.

But it's nice. Unless I;m in a bad mood.
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
July 11th, 2007 at 08:35am
I like to listen to famous last words when I'm upset. I'll also mouth the words, even when I don't know all of them.
demon dean
Always Born a Crime
demon dean
July 11th, 2007 at 06:42pm
I listen to INO when, i'm mad at someone.
vee4gee
Motor Baby
vee4gee
July 11th, 2007 at 07:48pm
When I hear MCR I just chill and feel calm, even through the shouting parts and my fave song by MCR has to be Famous Last Words or Honey...Those 2 are just amazing.
Starlite Decay.
Bleeding on the Floor
Starlite Decay.
July 11th, 2007 at 08:37pm
I usually get the chills everytime i listen to any song.

and when im angry or upset, i listen to Helena

and last night, as i was drifting off to sleep, i was simply amazed by Ghost of You.
For some reason, i was shocked by how beautiful it was, and i never really thought about that song before.
i just got this overwhelming feeling.

but i get that feeling with most songs i lsten to by them..
i.am.ninja
Fabulous Killjoy
i.am.ninja
November 14th, 2007 at 03:54pm
I actually feel like a balloon is expanding in my stomach and it wont stop and I like it because its like a tickling feeling, but at the same time irritating because i can't think right, i can't feel anything but happiness, i can't hear anything, and then when it stops i'm like, "Wait...no....I wasnt' done." and then i want to listen to the same song again. But i cant because the next song has already started playing and i get mad because i want to listen both songs at the same time and then the second song keeps playing and i get taken over by that song and the cycle starts over again.
Smile
Hooley
Fabulous Killjoy
Hooley
November 14th, 2007 at 04:38pm
I just get really chilled out most of the time. the people around me moan because they really have a thing against mcr. lol

sometimes i'll get emotional i s'pose. Im thinking about something in my life an awful lot at the moment that should have happened soon, but isnt going to and it really gets me down. TBP really makes me feel all emotional and blah but less confused when im going thru that.kind of lighter. i hope that makes sense ( i put that on nearly everyone of my posts dont i???)

if im angry, or had an argument with darnley, i whack 3 cheers on full volume. mainly to piss him off, but it makes me feel better too. i have still yet to listen to bullets *mcr newbie*

i think im just a born waffler sometimes!!! lol
broken toy soldier.
Salute You in Your Grave
broken toy soldier.
November 14th, 2007 at 06:04pm
generally, thier songs make me feel better, relaxing and stuff [I do actually sometimes sleep with thier songs on full blast on my MP3].

I don't really have fave songs, but the ones I like to listen to most would have to be [per CD]: Headfirst for Halos/Drowning Lessons, Give 'Em Hell Kid/ INO/ Prison, Cancer/Mama/Teenagers, and then I also like all the B sides-randoms like Astro Zombies and Kill All Your Friends
frank'smyhero_22
Jazz Hands
frank'smyhero_22
October 27th, 2008 at 11:04am
i grew silent and sing along....
Chemical Princess
Killjoy
Chemical Princess
October 27th, 2008 at 12:57pm
MCR songs just makes me smile and makes me feel happy and forget all my worries, sometimesI just pick up a hairbrush and sing along and sometimes dance it also helps me with my studies so that I can tolerate studying
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
October 27th, 2008 at 01:07pm
happy ver very happy because some songs get me charged!
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
October 27th, 2008 at 06:28pm
sometimes i get really emotional depending on the song but most of hte time i get empowered and they make me feel amazing and jusr auauagh i cant describe it but its a very goooood feeling!
leaderoftheunwanted
Killjoy
leaderoftheunwanted
October 27th, 2008 at 07:44pm
My Chemical Romance has always made me feel... wanted. they make me feel like I'm not alone and that there is someone out there who could love me. All their songs remind me of my best friend lately though... i've been in love with him since we were kids and he's in the hospital right now. They've saved my life countless times and i know that i can never repay them for that. Whenever I listen to songs like Helena or I Never Told You What I Do For A Living i air guitar and pretend that I'm playing a cover show in front of thousands of people in the future. (yeah i know I'm a dork)

I will be a My Chemical Romance fan even in the afterlife because they saved my soul and the soul never forgets.
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
October 30th, 2008 at 05:58am
erm well, i smtimes do the movements that gerard does in live performances of that song. i know that doesnt sound very unusual, but its pretty funny when i forget myself & do them in public. =D

and i headbang like a fkg nutcase to these songs:
-Lady of sorrows
-TQ for the Venom
-Give em hell kid
-this is How I disappear
-Honey

plus i generally feel very...alive when i listen to their music, especially the live versions. there's no better music to make u feel that life is amazing & dark & beautiful.
yousawnothing
Jazz Hands
yousawnothing
November 10th, 2008 at 12:11pm
I feel more...I don't know...inspired when I listen to their music. More optimistic, like I can do this, I can make a difference cause they did. More sort of enabled to be myself, if that makes sense.

Some songs really bring out stuff in me. Stay made me cry the first time I heard it- that was the first time I'd ever cried at anything like that, a song, a book, a movie, whatever. I'm not the crying type, but like Gerard says, their songs bring out the shit in me.

When listening to them, I'll probably go all-out crazy dance moves, try and copy someone in the band like Bob's drumming or Frank's guitar, or Gerard's hand movements, whatever. Even if people are watching I'll do some stuff. And I tend to sing along as well. It's more fun that way.
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
November 10th, 2008 at 02:42pm
the world is ugly made me almost cry....
XxDead DivaxX
Bleeding on the Floor
XxDead DivaxX
November 10th, 2008 at 04:41pm
If I hear a certain MCR song, I start to get ideas for a video, also sometimes I want to dance. xD
Toronado
Bleeding on the Floor
Toronado
November 12th, 2008 at 03:29am
Famous Last Words makes me shiver.
Every time.

MCR makes me want to dance. With whoever's closest. On top of something, so everyone can see.
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
November 13th, 2008 at 11:08am
lol
makes me wanna move!