Don't have an account? Create one!

Which Gerard?

AuthorMessage
melodramatic fool
Salute You in Your Grave
melodramatic fool
June 29th, 2007 at 04:52am
I really like dorky sweety gerard,like that smile. That's one of the reasons I really love this band,Gerard doesn't try and be something like "punk" or hwatever,he smiles,he DORKY smiles! And I wuv him wike dat :inlove: *teenie mode*
<3Romance<3
Salute You in Your Grave
<3Romance<3
June 29th, 2007 at 11:03am
The Gerard from the pic on page 1. Cute, mysterious, sweet, with the violence in his voice, like times with Revenge. Weird make-up, long hair, but without the booze and pills. The humble Gerard, who knows where he came from and who is really down to earth. That's my favourite Smile because that's the one who gets me through every rough moment.
XthisaintparadiseX
Killjoy
XthisaintparadiseX
June 29th, 2007 at 11:06am
^ you took the words right out of my mouth.
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
June 29th, 2007 at 01:02pm
I just like Gerard in general.
Any "type" of Gerard is fine with me, if there is even such a thing.
melancholy_duck
Fabulous Killjoy
melancholy_duck
June 29th, 2007 at 03:07pm
yeah, its hard to say. i definitely miss the crazy long hair (i have a weakness for guys with long hair) and makeup, but im sooooooo glad he doesnt drink anymore, i was so worried he was gonna die coz of it. i wish he'd stop smoking though
Stoked13
Fabulous Killjoy
Stoked13
June 29th, 2007 at 07:21pm
melancholy_duck:
yeah, its hard to say. i definitely miss the crazy long hair (i have a weakness for guys with long hair) and makeup, but im sooooooo glad he doesnt drink anymore, i was so worried he was gonna die coz of it. i wish he'd stop smoking though

I have the same weakness!!!!!! and I would have to say the same thing. I would like him even more if he just stopped smoking!!!!!!!!(I'll still like him if he doesn't though!!!!!)
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
June 30th, 2007 at 01:06am
Trigger Happy Ponies:
That one.
And this one...
maudlinromance
Bleeding on the Floor
maudlinromance
June 30th, 2007 at 01:35am
I think all of these Gerard personas are the same guy, only changing some things around. The drunk type changed because it was a destructive thing for example.
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
June 30th, 2007 at 01:38am
PassSweetRevenge:
I think all of these Gerard personas are the same guy, only changing some things around. The drunk type changed because it was a destructive thing for example.

Everyone has personas and it's always the same guy/gal changing things around. I know I have at least two: my Yin and my Yang. Gee probably at least has 2 also. The thing is: What's his Yin and what's his Yang?
This.Useless.Heart.
Motor Baby
This.Useless.Heart.
June 30th, 2007 at 02:46am
They are all different parts of the same great person.They aren't really different personas exactly just pieces of a very awesome jigsaw.(oh no I did not just saw that corny shit!) Except I don't consider drunk Gerard part of him like that and I do not like him that way at all.But if I had to choose him to be one way all the time I'd say normal and sweet.
Blue to help me Fall
Salute You in Your Grave
Blue to help me Fall
June 30th, 2007 at 02:53am
I love it when he giggles and goes all shy
rebel-in-black
Killjoy
rebel-in-black
July 5th, 2007 at 10:20pm
i love the sweet gerard but the agressive gerard kiss ass just as much
but i didnt like the drunk gerard, sure he was kinda funny. but i hates to see him like that. troubled and hurt, at a certain point at LOTMS its near rock bottem, he is on a couch and playing there, it was at the time he was heavily involved in drinking. i was almost tearing. i just hated seeing him like that Sad
angelmarie
Killjoy
angelmarie
July 6th, 2007 at 07:15am
bringMOREknives!:
which gerard do you prefer?

aggressive millitant black parade stage gerard?
drunk, emotional troubled gerard?
normal sweety gerard?

are there any more?

why do you prefer that one?
*shrugs*

Hmm...Definitely couldnt see myself having an affinity for the drunk Gerard...had alcoholic issues within my own family and know how sad the entire ordeal can be. I guess Im more into the first and last Gerard, but from a comical standpoint, definitely moreso the Black Parade Gerard. When I went to the concert back in April, I laughed so hard that I couldnt even remember the words to Mama, because this random broad threw a stuffed animal on stage to Gerard, and Gerard, without hesitation, picked it up and flung the poor bear somewhere into the crowd. I know that girl was heartbroken that her bear got mosh-pitted Tehe Tehe Tehe
LaughingToLeave
Jazz Hands
LaughingToLeave
July 6th, 2007 at 07:32am
and....
Image and....
Image and
Image this one the most, but all these are by the look, i hate alcohol and drugs and what they done to him. I luw him so much, in every way he is.
LaughingToLeave
Jazz Hands
LaughingToLeave
July 6th, 2007 at 07:33am
and this one, he is sooooo HOT in this one.
jordyn'
Joining The Black Parade
jordyn'
July 6th, 2007 at 08:40am
KERRANG!:
http://cdn-55.cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users10/gerardsgirl/default/gerard_way--large-msg-114452756947-2.jpg

This Gerard. In Love

If I could, I'd roll all the Gerards into that pic, take out the drunkness and depression ... and it would be perfect. He's mysterious, arty, cares about the fans, isn't something he's not, has tons of talent, dorky, cool, friendly, sophisticated, ... and cute. I could go on, but it'd take too long. Laughing

Exactly but for me, more like this Mr. Green
I miss his long hair :[

your grandmother
Jazz Hands
your grandmother
July 6th, 2007 at 08:59am
i like them all, but i do love the gee above ^
Meeshell
Awake and Unafraid
Meeshell
July 6th, 2007 at 10:00am
happy gerard! Very Happy In Love
DESTROYA
Salute You in Your Grave
DESTROYA
July 6th, 2007 at 10:18am
i especially like the Gerard on stage and i like the sweet Gerard but i really cant pick cuz hes just great
my_frankie_romance
Killjoy
my_frankie_romance
July 6th, 2007 at 10:22am
i seriously loved blonde Gerard

Shot at 2007-07-06

but black parade Gerard does rock my socks