Don't have an account? Create one!

Which Band Member Would Your Parents Get Along With And Why?

AuthorMessage
hairlikeray
Joining The Black Parade
hairlikeray
July 15th, 2007 at 08:23pm
okay..........so baisically you give the name of the band member you think your parents would get along with and why ,then you say which one you think your parents would hate and why....i dont know if this exists yet but if it does just lock it.....

i guess ill start i think my mom would get along with bob because they both have the same attitude and joke alot....
my dad would probably get along with mikey or ray i dont know why but it seems like they wouldent get along with frank just cuz it seems like they have nothing in common but who knows

if you think this topic is gay then dont bother posting it......i kinda already know how gay it is.......wait?????.....is it gay......??????????
XxFrankieXxJuniorXx
Fabulous Killjoy
XxFrankieXxJuniorXx
July 15th, 2007 at 09:30pm
idk if my dad would get along with Gerard or hate him...they have alot in common, in the sense that they both interuppt a lot. Lol. My dad barely gets along with anyone, but if he did, lol, it'd be Gerard or Frank. As for my mom, she would get along with all of them, but more specifically Ray. Definitely.
jacxqueline deathbed
Jazz Hands
jacxqueline deathbed
July 15th, 2007 at 10:05pm
my mom.. prbbly gee cuz
once i attempted to stick a fork in a toaster.. hehe
Millstone
Bleeding on the Floor
Millstone
July 15th, 2007 at 10:53pm
Probably Ray or Bob. My mom would sadly take them more serious because of how they dress. She's is not that fond of artsy types. Disgust
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
July 15th, 2007 at 11:26pm
i think ray becuse hes so well you know
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
July 15th, 2007 at 11:26pm
ignore
The Doctor
Salute You in Your Grave
The Doctor
July 15th, 2007 at 11:39pm
My Mum would get on with Ray, because they'd be swapping hair tips.
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
July 15th, 2007 at 11:50pm
My mother would adore Gerard.
I've shown her pictures of him and she just smiles.

My father on the other hand would probably like Ray most.
My dad has long hair, longer than mine and he would probably admire Ray for his 'fro.
Blue_Demon
Motor Baby
Blue_Demon
July 16th, 2007 at 12:02am
I would think Gerard in one way that he would probably make a better impression; and if they find out about his past they probably would be a bit more judgemental.
I would say Bob, just because I think he might understand the family a wee bitty more; and my folks won't judge him - the man kept his past pretty private. No offense to Gee.
BroKeN_DeFeaTEdX
Jazz Hands
BroKeN_DeFeaTEdX
July 16th, 2007 at 01:06am
I think Gerard, b/c she thinks hes a very very good person and hes accomplished a lot in his life and all that stuff. She has some things she doesn't like about the other guys like Ray hair...I know, Oh my gosh....but yeah, and she doesn't like that fact that Frank has so many tattoos, Or how Mikeys Hair used to be super straight but she still likes mCR. I don't know what she thinks of bob? hmmmm
Funky Crime
Bleeding on the Floor
Funky Crime
July 16th, 2007 at 01:18am
I think my dad would get along with all of them, mainly because they all know a lot about music.
But I think Bob and my dad would be most compatible because my dad is a sound guy, as was/is Bob. And I think Ray because, next to Frank, he's the easiest to talk to..

I think my Mom would get along with Frank, because he seems like the most "momma's boy", like... well, just nice to parents..... ;P
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
July 16th, 2007 at 01:29am
Very Happy My mom would be freaked out haha.
But I guess she would like gerard. He sounds fun.
She would like all of them i guess. Cause even though they'll freak her out, she'll be nice to them.
My dad would probably get along with ray or bob. I dunno. They might have the same interests. seems like it.
INowPronounceYouDead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
INowPronounceYouDead
July 16th, 2007 at 10:06am
uhm my mom would probably get along with Bob cuz his hair is the shortest..lol my mom hates guys with long hair..and I guess his eyes are pretty lucious

but so is everyone elses^_^
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
July 16th, 2007 at 10:20am
Ray or Bob.
HA
Mainly Ray.
But Bob and Gerard look like my uncles, so maby them...
My Sharona.
Bleeding on the Floor
My Sharona.
July 16th, 2007 at 12:02pm
Hmmm I would say Ray or Bob too =] Or maybe Mikey.

My mum doesn't like people who swear a lot [NOT that I'm saying Gerard/Frank swear a lot...]
And Bob seems quiet. But he can talk a lot as well. Like Ray and Mikey. Gerard and Frank are always in the limelight and they talk a lot...
So yes, probably Ray or Bob.
Lounge Fly
Bleeding on the Floor
Lounge Fly
July 16th, 2007 at 12:33pm
My mum hates them all.
My dad would probably not really get them, but I reckon he and Bob or Ray would become mates. He'd probably take one look at Gerard or Frank and pull out a shotgun, while I remind him that they're not gay, they're rockstars.
Mikey would probably be the least likely to get on with either of them, because he's the most like me in personality.

FYI, I'm not homophobic. My two best friends are both gay. I am pro-gays, it's just my parents...are conservative.
Miketh Way.
Salute You in Your Grave
Miketh Way.
July 16th, 2007 at 02:17pm
my parents hate them. i know that my mum will get along with either gerard or ray. my dad would probably kick them out my house!
Sweet revenge.Xo
Fabulous Killjoy
Sweet revenge.Xo
July 16th, 2007 at 03:18pm
I think my mum and dad would get along with Mikey coz me and Mikey are simaler in the way we act.I think they'd also get along with Gerard coz he's really arty and so am I so that would make them happy.
I don't think they'd get on with Frank coz of his tattoos(they cant stand tattoos).I Love Franks tattoos.
Miketh Way.
Salute You in Your Grave
Miketh Way.
July 16th, 2007 at 03:25pm
oh ya, ray because he's very smart!
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
July 16th, 2007 at 03:47pm
my mother once told me that Gerard was actually 'a very good looking young man' *cringe* so probably him. But then again they're all really nice people so probably any of them. She doesn't really care how people dress (she has to put up with me and my brother anyways) so as long as they're polite -which the guys are!

My dad...

um..