Don't have an account? Create one!

Which Band Member Would Your Parents Get Along With And Why?

AuthorMessage
Atavan Halen
Salute You in Your Grave
Atavan Halen
December 1st, 2007 at 10:48am
my Dad would get along with Frank.
they're both short, talk with their hands, are very passionate and love to laugh/making people laugh
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
December 1st, 2007 at 05:33pm
Knowing my mother she would get along with the most attractive one. *headdesk* Sometimes it physically hurts to have a mother who is 'cooler' than you are.
Fading Sanity
Bleeding on the Floor
Fading Sanity
December 2nd, 2007 at 03:38am
my dad would probably get along with frank (he says he looks goofy XD). I think my mom would get along with ray or mikey but least with gerard, she thinks he's so dark and scary
dimes O.O
Thinking Happy Thoughts
dimes O.O
December 2nd, 2007 at 06:00am
my dad would get along with ray i think, idk why ,it just well my dad gets along with everyone i guess , my mom eeehh with frank i think there a lot a like.
Jyulin
Shotgun Sinner
Jyulin
December 2nd, 2007 at 09:51am
My dad would get along with Ray, cause he plays guitar and admires what he can do
Poprocks
Killjoy
Poprocks
December 2nd, 2007 at 11:01am
My mum is so laid back she'd probably get on with all of them Smile
FAKE
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FAKE
December 2nd, 2007 at 03:29pm
My dad would get on with Gerard cause he is in the music buisness , and is really in to lyrics .
Helene.
Fabulous Killjoy
Helene.
December 2nd, 2007 at 03:51pm
I think my mom and stepdad would get very much along with Mikey or Bob.
They're much alike. My dad would also prefer Mikey or Bob i think, but my stepmom loves tattoos and piercings, so she would love Frank. But she mentioned one time that she thought that Gerard was pretty.
Sooooo... who knows?
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
December 2nd, 2007 at 05:40pm
My mom would get along with all of them because she is sweet and so are all of the boys.

My dad would get along with Bob, because my dad would probably see him as the most hardworking guy. My dad is incredibly hard working so.. Yeah.

My grandma said that Gerard was handsome....
In Love
drink ourselves dry.
Crash Queen
drink ourselves dry.
April 7th, 2008 at 04:50am
My Dad might get along with Gerard.
Because they're both really into scary movies.
But, other then the fact they have one thing in common.
My Dad will hate him.
Unfortunately.

But if my Dad was talking to Gerard for some reason.
I'd disrupt that conversation real bad.
savannah's gone.
Bleeding on the Floor
savannah's gone.
April 7th, 2008 at 09:28am
My mum would probably get on with Ray cause hes, well, Ray, y'know, but my dad would probably get on with Gerard or Bob cause his personality is kinda like theirs. IDK.
Toronado
Bleeding on the Floor
Toronado
April 10th, 2008 at 03:29am
You know... I think Ray's the one who would be easiest to introduce to your parents (in the "hi, we're dating" way). I can imagine him with a whole girlfriend's parents speech. >.<
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
April 10th, 2008 at 04:59am
My dad probably could get along with Ray easily since my dad's like a raging guitarist, seriously... and my mom? Probably Gerard or Mikey, maybe more to Gerard since he's a nice guy and he is the only one my mom sees from My Chem.
skitty.
In the Cannibal Glow
skitty.
April 10th, 2008 at 03:41pm
personally, i think Mikey...he just seems like the "mature" one...if thats what you call it...
StarGirl.
Jazz Hands
StarGirl.
April 10th, 2008 at 04:48pm
I think my Mum would get along with Frank or Ray, cos shes likes guitars, and she likes more of that scene than the others. Probably not Gerard. She says Gerard is a gayboy name Disgust
My Dad would probs get along with Bob most...hes always wanted to play drums!!
Sweet Iced Tea
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Sweet Iced Tea
April 10th, 2008 at 05:22pm
my dad would get along with gerard because he did drugs and would drink a long time ago, he would also get along with bob because they both play the drums, and hes jealous of bobs drumset...

i don't think my mom would get along with any of them.
frank'smyhero_22
Jazz Hands
frank'smyhero_22
October 27th, 2008 at 10:40am
for me mikey coz he's more like me...
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
Motor Baby
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
November 4th, 2008 at 05:23pm
My Mum she would get on with all of them proberly, cuz she loves MCR.

I dunno 'bout my Dad tho. Havn't seen him for years :S
NewHairSameShit.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
NewHairSameShit.
November 4th, 2008 at 08:07pm
Part of me thinks that my dad wouldn't get along with any of them, because he thinks he's way cooler than them...and they're too "soft" wtf? I don't know. But then again, he mostly just makes fun of everything I like. Ah. Ha. Ha. *Sarcasm*
But part of me thinks that he'd get along with them, because he's not a COMPLETE douche all of the time. He'd probably call Frank and Gee pricks for smoking but other than that...

My mom, on the other hand, would frikking love them. She already likes them, but I talk about them too much. -_- I don't think that's possible, but...
anyway, she might end up divorcing my stepdad if Frank was single, lol. My mom's cool. She's quite a bit punk, and she has a tattoo and piercing love like Frankie. =D Although didn't Frank say he didn't like women with TONS of tattoos? Or am I on crack? My mom would relate well with Ray, they both have the SAME hair, only her's is black. Very Happy She'd like Gerard...for lots of reasons...and Bob. Because 1: His name is Bob. 2: He's awesome and weird and funny, derr. And Mikey, she'd want him to have his glasses back, or he might randomly say: "So THAT'S who they went to!" because her's are similiar. I LUFF MAH MOMMEH!
NewHairSameShit.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
NewHairSameShit.
November 4th, 2008 at 08:11pm
^^ADD! For my mom, Frank too because she was:
A. Born on the day BEFORE Halloween, close enough!! lol
B. Married on Halloween, HA! Gotcha! xD
C. Loves Halloween. And has a big pumpkin tattoo (marriage date.)

Even though she sooooo desicrated(sp?) that day for marrying Doug *shiver*