Embarrassing Concert Moments.

AuthorMessage
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
April 20th, 2008 at 08:23pm
Easy Mac:
I told you I would be here XD

At the Paramore/Jimmy Eat World concert we were sitting at table during JEW because we didn't reall know the songs that well, and I was like screaming and stuff. I was the only one back there screaming and jumping. haha my mom told me to go back to the pit if I'm gonna do it. I also screamed at random times when nothing was happening. my flashing ring got peoples attention, too.
some drunk guys was watching me and my friends. haha
and when we were standing in line, my mom wanted to see some girl's shirt. and it was something she shouldn't have read. I was kind of embarassed then. that's pretty much it.

oh and when i was jumping and stuff, I almost fell. heh

Aw, was it a good gig?

lol why was it embarrassing your mum reading someones t-shirt, was it like one of the "homemade fan girl" tshirts with a creepy fan girl slogans?
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
April 21st, 2008 at 08:30pm
^ haha it was Paramazing XD
and it said something about hell. I was like omg why do you have to do this to me? Cheese
it was awesome though :]
TRAGICaffair xx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
TRAGICaffair xx
April 21st, 2008 at 11:50pm
so i was crowd surfing at the 4.17 show in chicago and someones hand got stuck like kinda in my shirt and my shirt completely went up
and i like sat up and mikey was looking at me =x haha.
i was freakjing out and trying to get my shirt down
and then my phone fell on someones shoulder so i had to grab that.
i hate the guards there, they're so pushy!
John Wayne
Fabulous Killjoy
John Wayne
April 23rd, 2008 at 01:48pm
I_Dyed_Gerards_Hair:
aalllso during that gig when it had all gone quiet my dad decided to shout really loud

'whens Billie Joe coming out? this support group is crap' and that was hlafway through the MCR set.

i wanted to die.

Lolol I would've died right there.
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
April 24th, 2008 at 12:36am
TRAGICaffair xx:
so i was crowd surfing at the 4.17 show in chicago and someones hand got stuck like kinda in my shirt and my shirt completely went up
and i like sat up and mikey was looking at me =x haha.
i was freakjing out and trying to get my shirt down
and then my phone fell on someones shoulder so i had to grab that.
i hate the guards there, they're so pushy!

o.o i would've kicked someone in the head to let me down just
to fix it, XD.

Well this isn't exactly my story, but at the same show [4.17 in Chicago], I wasn't in the back but there was plenty of space inbetween people where no one could be able to crowdsurf, but a girl [i'm pretty sure it was a girl anyway, it was pretty dark] decided she was going to crowdsurf, and she had finally gotten up, but no one could really maneuver her since there weren't enough people. So she started moving along, then someone gave her this huge shove and she fell straight to the floor on her back >< I felt so bad, because I would've tried to help her keep going until someone shoved her. I hope she was okay, we all helped her up though, then she just walked away.
SoWhyDontYouBlowMe
Killjoy
SoWhyDontYouBlowMe
May 2nd, 2008 at 03:08pm
when I saw MCR at Projekt Rev Gerard was like "How are ya'll doing on the grass!!!" Because there was a crass section and seating and i cheered and i was in seating and everybody looked at me like i was retarded hahaha. It was embarassing.
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
May 7th, 2008 at 10:34pm
Haha, I was at the Columbus show May 4th, and was in the mosh pit, jumping like crazy, and my underwear fell down on the first song. >_< I tried to let it go (they didn't go all the way down, 'cause my pants crotch held them at ass-height), but it drove me nuts. I finally started yanking on them, trying to get them up, and I don't think anyone noticed... >.> <.< By then I was so sweaty, they stayed alright. Yay!
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
May 8th, 2008 at 08:59am
last night I was freaking out and I was inside the venue and I yelled "OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and everyone stared at me. It was HILARIOUS
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
May 11th, 2008 at 03:28pm
billy talent came on stage and when the guitarist, Ian, came on i go "oh shittt!!! i saw u at 7/11!!!" and it got kinda quiet and ppl were lookin at me like i was crazy Very Happy
cyanide1316
Bleeding on the Floor
cyanide1316
May 12th, 2008 at 11:39am
I passed out for a minute during My Chem's set. But I refused to let the security dude drag me out. I was right in front, and there was no way in hell i'd give up being that close.
rukan
Killjoy
rukan
May 12th, 2008 at 08:16pm
well at mcr in philly, it was my first mcr pit show.
no bands had even come on yet, but as soon as i claimed my spot i started bawling on the spot, and everyone was like

umm......uhhh should we do anything.......umm......
and like looking at me.

oh, and when i was 8, i fell asleep during bruce springsteen haha.
hairlikeray
Joining The Black Parade
hairlikeray
May 20th, 2008 at 12:14am
man guys these are great! XD i dont feel so stupid anymore!
keep em coming!
Girl_Anachronism
Joining The Black Parade
Girl_Anachronism
May 25th, 2008 at 03:09pm
I know this will sound so dumb but when I went to see MCR at the Fillmore, Drive By was signing stuff and I didn't know it was them...and I asked if they had any water for sale . They just stared at me and it wasn't until later that my friend told me who they were! I felt so stupid No Embarassed
Franks-for-the-venom
Killjoy
Franks-for-the-venom
May 26th, 2008 at 11:28am
yes when i was walking into the MCR concert you have to be searched right and there were two lines and i went into the one for the guys!
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
May 27th, 2008 at 01:24pm
Love_Revenge:
I know this will sound so dumb but when I went to see MCR at the Fillmore, Drive By was signing stuff and I didn't know it was them...and I asked if they had any water for sale . They just stared at me and it wasn't until later that my friend told me who they were! I felt so stupid No Embarassed

XD oh man. I'd probably do that too.
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
June 1st, 2008 at 02:41pm
When I saw MCR at Wembley Arena, I had seats ( >.< ) and ours were RIGHT at the top. So, my friend and I went down to bottom of the seats, by the barriers that look over pit and we wee just rocking out, head banging and such when some one taps me on the shoulder. I turn around and there's this man sitting behind me who looked really disgusted and was like 'Can you stop that please?'.

Haha, I got embarrassed and then I thought 'Ah fuck it' and carried on. So HA to you miserable man. HA indeed.
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
June 1st, 2008 at 10:51pm
Gutter Fuck.:
When I saw MCR at Wembley Arena, I had seats ( >.< ) and ours were RIGHT at the top. So, my friend and I went down to bottom of the seats, by the barriers that look over pit and we wee just rocking out, head banging and such when some one taps me on the shoulder. I turn around and there's this man sitting behind me who looked really disgusted and was like 'Can you stop that please?'.

Haha, I got embarrassed and then I thought 'Ah fuck it' and carried on. So HA to you miserable man. HA indeed.

lmao. why did he look discusted? was your backside in front of him or something? lmao
something like that happened to me at Fall Out Boy D:
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
June 2nd, 2008 at 07:13am
When I was 17 my grandmother made me take my then-14 year old cousin to Duran Duran. They were all completely stoned and you could tell the lead singer was lip synching. I fell asleep sometime during the set, and woke up when a security guy flung water on me. He said, "If I have to suffer through this shit, so do you!"
Sweet Iced Tea
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Sweet Iced Tea
June 5th, 2008 at 08:31pm
Bullets of Revenge
Fabulous Killjoy
Bullets of Revenge
June 30th, 2008 at 01:12am
Well at my first concert I had no idea what I was doing and I wore 4-inch heels! At first it was nice because I could see but then they started hurting and I had to take them off. So I was standing barefoot it a puddle of beer and who knows what else. It was disgusting.

My first MCR concert I wanted to meet Gerard so bad that I was sneaking around and knocking on the doors of all the buses. And trying to convince security guards to take me backstage. That was pretty fun. And one security guard opened the bottom of the bus and starting looking through suitcases. I considered trying to grab something since it could be Gerard's!

And then at The Used I just kept getting pushed down and I finally just got out and watched from the side. That was depressing!