November 20th, 2009 at 07:47pm
OMFG =DDDDD
i dont know what else to say.
i'm so excited for you guys.
Artbreaker
Salute You in Your Grave
Artbreaker
November 21st, 2009 at 07:22am
I really wish I was going to see them. Hopefully next time I'll be able to con someone into coming with me.
Joe Jonas
Awake and Unafraid
Joe Jonas
November 21st, 2009 at 03:24pm
^^ aw, well i hope you get to go!

seriously, i really hope that everyone gets a chance to see them.
it's such an amazing experience :]
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
November 23rd, 2009 at 05:43am

WELL.
Where the fuck do I start. Last night was something else.

Long essay about it? I think so. (:
So, me and Sophie got to the arena at abouttt 5:50pm and the doors were supposed to open at 6, but they didn't.
Our friend Elle had managed to get free tickets and she called us. She was backstage.. yepp.
We were like "How the FUCK did you get there?!" and she said some guy who gave her the tickets said she was allowed. She texted
us a picture of herself and she was sat on a box that said "JB stage parts 1-5" and a number, or something. She got to see all of the guitars, too. >.<
At least she didn't meet them. That sounds harsh but I would have seriously lost my shit because we had the chance to go with her.
It got to like 6:10pm and people were chanting "TEN PAST SIX, TEN PAST SIX" over and over, it was hilarious and just made me more excited to get in omg.
Eventuallyyy, at like 6:20 they finally opened the doors and it seemed like it was taking an age to get in. Checking your bags and shit, ugh. xD
We got our programmes immediately, they were there to buy as soon as you walked through the door. (:
I took my heels off (5.5/6 inches I'll have you know, never again.) so I looked like a noob walking around with just my tights on. xD
Me and Soph went straight to the merchandise and I got two shirts & a necklace thing that looks like a backstage pass
even though it isnt? Idk, but it was pretty so I had to get it. It had the cities they've been to on the back too which excited me. (:
Then we got drinks, walked around the arena like two times cause we got lost lmaolmao srsly that arena is like, a maze. We got to our seats in the end,
and were completely shocked at the view, it was BRILLIANT. I thought we were going to be much further away. I was dyingg, I've never flailed so much in my life.
So we were sat there and eventually the people who were sat next to us arrived and I was happy to see it was this little 7 year old girl.
I was dreading it would be some fucking annoying girls who think they're the NEXT MRZ JONASSS~ or some shit. So I was glad, haha.
I was like "Are you excited?" and she nodded like, so fast lmfao and I asked her who her favourite Jonas brother was.
"Nick." so I said "Ooooh, why's that?" and she was like "Because he makes nice music." LMFAO AWW.
I was like "He does doesn't he! My favourite's Joe because he has nice arms. (:" lmaolmao. Better than blurting out CAUSE HE'S AMAZING AND GORGEOUS AND JUST PERFECT.
Cause she would have been like uuuuuuuuuuuuuh mum take me home.
Anyway, Girls Can't Catch were the support and they came on at around 7:30. They only stayed on for like 20 minutes so I was happy. (:
They eventually left. Okay the next bit was awesome.
Manchester Arena have their own number to text to, and a screen near the ceiling, and they screen the texts you send, it's amazing.
So loads of people were texting, including me, y'know just saying random stuff. The amount of times we saw "TEAM JACOB!!" and "EDWARD!!!" come on, it was hilarious and it just made the atmosphere even better
because everyone was laughing and stuff. More stuff that came up:
"SCREAM FOR NICK JONAS!" - everyone lost their shit, of course.
"SORRY GIRLS BUT NICK'S HEART BELONGS TO ALICE B" - baha, ummm, NO. Shut up. (:
"JOE JONAS I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!" - lmfao, everyone screamed.
"WHAT ABOUT KEVIN?" - everyone screamed louder than the Joe and Nick ones put together! Made my night! :'D <3
There were loads, EVEN A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL WHICH WAS ADORABLE. And a "Here with the wife. Very excited which worries me. Mark x" LMFAO. <333
Okay okay moving on I know yer not interested. :p
It got to abouttt 8:40pm..? and BOUNCE CAME ON! IN THE BACKGROUND! BAHA! I COULDN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT, I DIED.
I'd say about.. 30%? of the arena recognised it, which just, ngl, made me even happier CAUSE ME AND SOPHIE KNEW IT ALL, HEHEHEHE.
We looked like such dorks doing the dance-moves and singing along to every word, good lord. It was amazing. People were singing along though, like, you could hear clearly. Very Happy
THAT FINISHED. AND THEN. WE SAW THEM. LIKE, BEFORE THE CONCERT EVEN STARTED.
We heard a LOT of screaming and Sophie was like "Jess oh my fucking god look over there!" and they were walking from backstage,
into the middle of the floor where the stage was. Fucking unbelieveable. My heart started pounding cause I saw Kevin STRAIGHT AWAY. -ded-
Then the lights went down! and Queen's "We Will Rock You" came on, so everyone was doing the clapping and singing along. <3
About two minutes passed which felt like a LIFETIME and they eventually appeared from the middle, coming up through the floor. :'D! <3
The SCREAMING, oh my GOD. I couldn't fucking concentrate baha. One of the most surreal moments of my life.
They opened with Paranoid. <33 I filmed both the We Will Rock You part and the whole of Paranoid. I'll edit this sentence with the link when it's uploaded. :3
There's the whole set list/other things here, so glad someone did this haha!
I have a whole new level of love for Kevin Jonas after last night. The way he performs absolutely blows my mind. That guy gives it everything
he's got and he's fucking incredible. He gets nowhere near as much credit as Nick and Joe get and it annoys me.
Joe made me laugh so much I thought I was going to choke on several occasions. xD!
During Much Better he got a puppet and was making it mime Nick's lines. -ded-
BASICALLY. THE WHOLE NIGHT FROM THEN ON WAS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING.
I CAN'T SAY IN WORDS HOW MUCH FUN I HAD. HOW ARE THEY REAL?!?!?!

OH! AND OF COURSE DURING GOTTA FIND YOU, JOE GOT A LITTLE GIRL ON STAGE AS HE ALWAYS DOES AND SRSLY,
MY OVARIES COULDN'T FATHOM IT. I. WAS. DYING. I WAS LIKE, I COULDN'T EVEN TALK.
HE WAS HOLDING HER HAND AND OMG I JUST. YEAH. WHAT DO I SAY. WHAT ARE WORDS. XD

That is fucking long.
tl;dr = You know how amazing it was.

I'll put up some photos in a bit!

John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
November 23rd, 2009 at 10:05pm
Oh my gosh that sounds immense! I'm so happy that you had such a good experince haha, I can't wait to see the videos <3

I agree though, it's sad kevin doesn't get as much credit.
Joe Jonas
Awake and Unafraid
Joe Jonas
November 23rd, 2009 at 11:00pm
jess, i don't even know how to reply.
all that's going through my head is "EEEEE OMGGGG =DDDDDDDD"

i'm so glad you had an amazing time <3333333333333333
Artbreaker
Salute You in Your Grave
Artbreaker
November 25th, 2009 at 02:46pm
That sounds so awesome!

I agree with you about Kevin, it really gets on my nerves. He's really the reason I gave them a second chance and I'm glad I did, even with all the crap I've been getting for it.
Anyway, sorry for sort of barging in here. =D
Joe Jonas
Awake and Unafraid
Joe Jonas
November 25th, 2009 at 07:14pm
aha don't apologize, you're just as welcome here as we are :]

kevin ftw!
he's amazing no matter what people say.
Artbreaker
Salute You in Your Grave
Artbreaker
December 4th, 2009 at 03:40pm
Aw thanks. =D

What do you guys think of the Nick Jonas and the Adminstration songs?
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 4th, 2009 at 04:36pm

I am LOVING Who I Am.
I've had it on repeat pretty much all day. (:

This made me smile like an idiot.

& ALSO.
I KNOW EVERYONE PROBABLY ALREADY SAW THIS BUT IT'S NEWS TO ME.

OH. MY GOD.
Joe Jonas
Awake and Unafraid
Joe Jonas
December 22nd, 2009 at 06:03pm
dead thread DDD:

so i thought i'd post the news that Kevin and Danielle have finally gotten married :]
resurface.
Demolition Lover
resurface.
December 23rd, 2009 at 03:11am
Yay. Congrats to Kevin and Danielle!
Joe Jonas
Awake and Unafraid
Joe Jonas
December 24th, 2009 at 06:54pm
merry christmas lovelies :]

beneath it all.
Awake and Unafraid
beneath it all.
December 27th, 2009 at 06:27pm
I'm not gonna lie, I've always been kinda scared to post here.
But, I love these guys. Haha. :]
Joe Jonas
Awake and Unafraid
Joe Jonas
December 27th, 2009 at 07:15pm
ahah don't be scared :]
we love new people joining our crazyness.
although it's kinda died down, but whatever.
welcome : DDDD
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 30th, 2009 at 02:34pm

don't be scared! we're crazy but it's awesome. welcomee! i'm jess.
yeah it has died down but when we get going there's no stopping us. (;

i'm so happy for kevin, omg. my best friend texted me and i was like, jumping around my bedroom squealing. :3
Joe Jonas
Awake and Unafraid
Joe Jonas
December 30th, 2009 at 03:34pm
lmao jess, the exact same happened to me.
apparently Peoples magazine is gonna have pictures and stuff from the wedding =DDD
hopefully i'll be able to buy it. i can't wait to see.
Joe Jonas
Awake and Unafraid
Joe Jonas
January 1st, 2010 at 09:45pm

definitely excited for Camp Rock 2. it's looks so amazing, better than the first.

i cannot get over this video. i am actually speechless.
beneath it all.
Awake and Unafraid
beneath it all.
January 2nd, 2010 at 12:28am
bad romance.:

don't be scared! we're crazy but it's awesome. welcomee! i'm jess.
yeah it has died down but when we get going there's no stopping us. (;

i'm so happy for kevin, omg. my best friend texted me and i was like, jumping around my bedroom squealing. :3

Joe Jonas:
ahah don't be scared :]
we love new people joining our crazyness.
although it's kinda died down, but whatever.
welcome : DDDD

Haha, thanks guys.
I'm Samantha/ Sam, whatever you wanna call me. :]
And that story posted above about your [bad romance, love your icon btw] concert experience sounded amazing!
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
January 3rd, 2010 at 01:27pm

thanks sam! it really was. i thought i was going to die LMAO.

omg.
everyone probably already saw this but i JUST FLAILED.

what are words. L M F A O JOE OH MY LORD.
danielle looks stunning. those pictures are so beautifullll.

....lmao. edit. the same picture twice over BUT WHO CARES. TWICE THE FUNNY.