Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard the Camera Whore!

AuthorMessage
MikeyToasters
Killjoy
MikeyToasters
November 23rd, 2005 at 06:11pm
I've noticed that Gerard barely lets anyone talk in the interviews they do. Bob and Mikey rarely say anything at all. Also, whenever Frankie and Ray say something, they can only get in a sentence or two before Gee cuts in and just dominates the interview again. I love Gerard to death, but geez, man! Give other people a chance to talk, too! Laughing
~Ribena_Queen~
Bleeding on the Floor
~Ribena_Queen~
November 23rd, 2005 at 06:15pm
I was saying that to someone earlier! Ive only ever heard Bob talk once and that was on the making of The Ghost of you
Echoes of Lost Hope
Salute You in Your Grave
Echoes of Lost Hope
November 23rd, 2005 at 06:16pm
when I watched that school of rock thing on vh1 where Gene Simmons was trying to turn these british private school kids into a metal band he told them that to show people that you are one of the best bands out there you have to have good interviews where you have to say so much that the interviewer can hardly get their "ands, ifs or buts" out. The same thing goes for when your band mates are trying to talk too. You have to show people that you care alot about what you do and take it seriously by the interviews you do. Plus people usually want to hear from the lead singer of the bands anyways.... did that sound mean? hope not cuz I wasn't trying to be.
MikeyToasters
Killjoy
MikeyToasters
November 23rd, 2005 at 06:17pm
He's such a prima donna. It comes from being the frontman of a great band. He's great and all, but I wanna hear the other people too! Like Frankie! Almost noone knows that he has a REALLY deep voice. Or that Mikey sniffles when he talks. Cool
Echoes of Lost Hope
Salute You in Your Grave
Echoes of Lost Hope
November 23rd, 2005 at 06:17pm
that's also because Bob is really shy.
MikeyToasters
Killjoy
MikeyToasters
November 23rd, 2005 at 06:18pm
Echoes Of Lost Hope:
when I watched that school of rock thing on vh1 where Gene Simmons was trying to turn these british private school kids into a metal band he told them that to show people that you are one of the best bands out there you have to have good interviews where you have to say so much that the interviewer can hardly get their "ands, ifs or buts" out. The same thing goes for when your band mates are trying to talk too. You have to show people that you care alot about what you do and take it seriously by the interviews you do. Plus people usually want to hear from the lead singer of the bands anyways.... did that sound mean? hope not cuz I was trying to be.

That. . . . . makes a lot of sense. . . . Shocked Wow. . . . It would still be nice to hear the others talk, though. Wink
lynda is nonexistant
Bulletproof Heart
lynda is nonexistant
November 23rd, 2005 at 06:18pm
Wow.
Echoes of Lost Hope
Salute You in Your Grave
Echoes of Lost Hope
November 23rd, 2005 at 06:19pm
lol I'm glad you liked what I had to say. and I'm glad it didn't offend you. hehe.
MikeyToasters
Killjoy
MikeyToasters
November 23rd, 2005 at 06:21pm
Why would it offend me. It was an honest piece of info that I didn't know about. I'm more informed now. What am I gonna do, say "BITCH! Don't be correcting me in my thread!"? Laughing
~Ribena_Queen~
Bleeding on the Floor
~Ribena_Queen~
November 23rd, 2005 at 06:22pm
MikeyToasters:
He's such a prima donna. It comes from being the frontman of a great band. He's great and all, but I wanna hear the other people too! Like Frankie! Almost noone knows that he has a REALLY deep voice. Or that Mikey sniffles when he talks. Cool
Frank does do quite alot of talking and yea Mikey does sniff quite a bit when he talks, It sweet Smile
Echoes of Lost Hope
Salute You in Your Grave
Echoes of Lost Hope
November 23rd, 2005 at 06:22pm
lmao. "BITCH! Don't be correcting me in my thread!

lmfao you made me laugh at that. I love it when people say stuff like that. It's such great humor. lmao
MikeyToasters
Killjoy
MikeyToasters
November 23rd, 2005 at 06:25pm
Echoes Of Lost Hope:
lmao. "BITCH! Don't be correcting me in my thread!

lmfao you made me laugh at that. I love it when people say stuff like that. It's such great humor. lmao

*Smacks chest* (Ow) Dis be MAH thread! Lmao. That is good humor. My friends do that all the time. (With the library computers.) We snap fingers in other people directions when they "steal" out computers. Laughing
Echoes of Lost Hope
Salute You in Your Grave
Echoes of Lost Hope
November 23rd, 2005 at 06:28pm
lol but honestly I would like to hear bob talk more often cuz I love that guy! I go so teeny over him. I don't know why....it's probably the hair. We have the same shade lol. I'm not even a teeny kind of girl. I think I'm just flattered that there is a guy with hair like mine in a great rock band. Everytime I see him on the tv or my computer I want to hump the screen. lmfao.
MikeyToasters
Killjoy
MikeyToasters
November 23rd, 2005 at 06:34pm
I feel the same way about Mikey. He's just so cute and sweet! (It might be the fact that he's Gerard's little brother, cause I just DIE over brotherly fluff. I force my writer friend to write MCR fanfiction to fulfill my needs.) Embarassed My friend goes goony over Gee, Bob, and especially Ray. (It's the hair)
xthexblackxstarx
Joining The Black Parade
xthexblackxstarx
November 23rd, 2005 at 07:59pm
i noticed frankie and gee say a lot in interviews and every one else is just quiet..like a back drop or something...

people do wanna know that ray bob and mikey arent mute too!!
December
Bleeding on the Floor
December
November 23rd, 2005 at 08:08pm
i think mostly all lead singers in a band talk alot durning interviews. i guess they have to. they are the frontman of the band. it would look really weird if the lead guitarist was talking more then the lead singer.
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
November 24th, 2005 at 02:59am
I watched the daily download today on fuse. Gerard, Frank, and Ray were there. I thought Gerard wasn't really himself, Frank talked more than usual. I think they all talked about the same amount.
gerardwaywannabe
Motor Baby
gerardwaywannabe
November 24th, 2005 at 09:09am
Oh guys ! What else does make Gerard's a frontman if he doesn't talk the most ?

But yeah , he has to give everyone in MCR to have a chance to talk too because every human has the right to give their opinions !

The last time , I watched an interview with PETA where Gerard talked about disecting lab animals is cruel . The thing that made frustrated is Gerard kept scratching his hair like it has fleas ( still long hair) and he looked so sissy like and Mikey only said two lines :

Hi, I'm Mikey . I play bass .

That really makes me wonder how Gerard can really talk a lot but Mikey only two lines . I don't know why Mikey just watched his brother talking without interupting him . I guess that is respecting an elder brother but c'mon , can't Mikey just say more lines ?

Uhm...that's my opinion ...If I said anything wrong , sorry... Razz
Vany
Joining The Black Parade
Vany
November 24th, 2005 at 09:22am
huh i never noticed that before, but i didn't see/read many interviews... but in these they we're almost always all joking and mikey said much too...
gerardwaywannabe
Motor Baby
gerardwaywannabe
November 24th, 2005 at 09:26am
Yeah..maybe the MCr will know themselves...we can't say much by just watching an interview or two..... Razz Or maybe by letting Gerard do all the talk , MCR is more famous or something..... Or the others don't know the art of talking like Gerard does... Razz