Fabulous Killjoy
XxFrankieXxJuniorXx
July 7th, 2007 at 01:00am
EDIT page claim..........i name it cookies n cream coca cola
vEnom flavour_cookiE
Killjoy
vEnom flavour_cookiE
July 7th, 2007 at 06:57am
maybe he just has a lot to say. like, a HELLUVA lot. i dont know, it bugs me as well cause he is a very very very camera whore, but i suppose you just have to put yourself into his shoes in this instance. if it was me, id probably insist on draping the rest of my band in black cloth so that i could get all the attention and dance around in front of the camera laughing maniacally (but probably not if its the rest of mcr cause they deserve to be worshipped for their amazingity)
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
Fabulous Killjoy
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
July 7th, 2007 at 06:59am
its not done on purpose and so what if he does have alot more to say abotu the band he created and got this far.
My Sharona.
Bleeding on the Floor
My Sharona.
July 7th, 2007 at 07:32am
Well, I guess he just likes the attention. I really don't think everyone should obsess over it...but I would like to see the other guys get a bit more attention [especially Bob <3]
BroKeN_DeFeaTEdX
Jazz Hands
BroKeN_DeFeaTEdX
July 7th, 2007 at 09:33am
well....maybe gerard knows more than ever1 else
Miketh Way.
Salute You in Your Grave
Miketh Way.
July 7th, 2007 at 09:35am
maybe the rest of the band don't want to speak. sometimes it gets a bit annoying when he speaks all the time.
Brand New.
Demolition Lover
Brand New.
July 7th, 2007 at 11:32am
I noticed that, but sometimes maybe Gerard just says everything and they don't need tp pitch in...? I donno. But Gerard and Frank do most of the talking, most of the time. I wanna hear more of Ray, Bob and Mikey. Sad
drink ourselves dry.
Crash Queen
drink ourselves dry.
April 11th, 2008 at 04:42am
Idk if this has been said, but yeah, I'll say it anyway.

I saw an interview on Rock Room on Channel [V].
It was with Mikey, Bob & Gerard.
And James (the interviewer guy) asked Mikey a question.
I forgot what it was.
But, I specifically heard James say "Mikey" at the end of the question.
And Gerard answered, but only a little bit.
I think he did that or nodded.
And Mikey just gave Gerard a quick look and let him carry on.
It made realize how much Gerard really does love to hog the microphone.
FlatlineFlava
Fabulous Killjoy
FlatlineFlava
August 28th, 2011 at 01:18pm
myromanceischemical:
also, when people say the names in the bad they put them in like an 'order' of who they think is the most important in the band & so of course Gerard is first.. and Bob is always last!

Its unfair.
& thats coming from an true Gee lover.
Like, sure I'm happy to see him get some fame, but what about the other guys... also why is Gerard always in the middle? Like.. honestly a lot of other bands have the bassist in the middle. (in some pics I have atleast) So Like...it is unfair, and those teen magz are very annoying the only thing they are good for is to cut out pics of like hilary duff and like put'em on the dart board... and it goes on from thereSmile

yup. agreed. I mean, Bob doesn't get the attention he deserves. I dunno, maybe he can get anxious and worry if people notice him or not, and then go check out INO.net (aaargh meybe he's watching now lol).but still, Gee can be a little camera-whoreish (no offense) at times.
I did notice Mikey sniffles when he talks. its soooo cute!! In Love In Love and Bob's voice is just beyond words 2 me. heheh the list goes on.....on the cat and dog thing....I was watching and went awwww poor Bob he looks so embarrassed now. seriously I just wanna hug him! *hugs stuffed animal called Bob* hug