Don't have an account? Create one!

11/13/2007 - Sheffield, UK - Hallam FM Arena.

AuthorMessage
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 6th, 2007 at 11:29am
Aww I know xD
lmfao @ the part when he mentions getting wasted and buying a tarantula. Tehe
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
December 6th, 2007 at 12:56pm
haha nice interviews Very Happy

Ohh here's one of my 3498673948567495 pictures.
I'm kinda proud of this one.
it turned out goood.

The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
December 6th, 2007 at 12:58pm
Oooh, I can see the security guard who really liked me in that picture. It's the first bald guy - everytime he picked something up he gave it to me and whenever I asked for something I'd get it even when other people were turned down. Tehe
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
December 6th, 2007 at 02:26pm
drunken elevator.:
OMG lmfao
You have to download the Triple M interview with Frank and Mikey
lmfao MIKEY WONT SHUT UP, it's wonderful. xDDDD
And Gerard's not there, so it's..nice. In a wierd way, nice to have someone else speak. =/
g2g to school now =[

OMG! I've listened to it three times already, it made me laugh out loud whilst in bed pretending to be askeep at 4am! I adore it, the giggle fits! It is probobly one of the newest things in my life to make sure I smile when I hear it.

Ok now... i'm really stupid. I got addicted to the new interviews (*Cheesy Grin*) So instead to listenting to just one, I listened to 6, and was there for over an hour with my iPod... I fell asleep after 4am. So of course I slept in, and was over an hour late for work, got in huuuuge trouble. Then my shoes rubbed me all day, I was working for nearly nine hours. Then the bus was over 40 minutes late!!! So I stood at the bus stop singing to MCR rather too loudly until my shoes let water in so my feet were soaked. Now I'm hungry (Only had a small sandwish in nine hours!), sleepy, and soaked through. If it wasn't for listening to MCR whilst waiting I may have actually killed the bus driver! I was yelling some obscene things at the bus stop about how I was going to string him up etc. I was also making sobbing, crying, shouty noises as well. *sulk* Bad day. Thank god for MCR, really... The only bright spot in my day. Smile

I think I cracked up for a little while as well, Walking from the bus I was singing along to FLW very very loudly, and then I ran through a huuuge puddle, because I was in a bad mood. *headdesk* Sorry for the rant, but I really really needed to vent. Bring on the fire, warm sheets and MCR interviews.

xxx

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot. Three interviews that I adore (and stalk) on youtube were in those downloads, so *squuuuueeeeeeee*! And i'm feeling better now i'm dry, warm and fed. Smile
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
December 6th, 2007 at 03:26pm
The Rumor.:
Oooh, I can see the security guard who really liked me in that picture. It's the first bald guy - everytime he picked something up he gave it to me and whenever I asked for something I'd get it even when other people were turned down. Tehe

Picked up what , what did he give you?
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
December 6th, 2007 at 04:46pm
Green Faerie:

Sounds like you had a fun day!
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
December 6th, 2007 at 07:46pm
Doctor...Doctor who?:
The Rumor.:

Picked up what , what did he give you?

Steve's pick and Kitty's setlist from MSI and he also gave me water and a fake rose which was on the floor (I directly asked for the last two)...he was really insistent about giving me the pick too. Like the thing they do where they'll like hand it in the crowd and keep taking it back until it's in the right persons hand? He did that.

Oh yeah, so the aforementioned fake rose? My friend threw it up on stage and midway through the set Gerard tucked it into his belt buckle. = D
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
December 7th, 2007 at 10:41am
=D , wow thats awesome , he must of being a nice guy. =]
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
December 7th, 2007 at 01:24pm
I will not rest until I have been centre barrier at a MCR show! Like not rest! Ever! Lol, I don't care what I have to do, before I die, I will experience that! Gah!

Smile I;ve been working another job at a very respectable gym in town (my mums the manager), and I have been writing MCR lyrics and doodles all week... because i'm a crazy doodler. Anyway post-its were everywhere, and I thought my mum would throw them away, but she put them in the gym diary so everyone can see them... I hope they don't feel shocked by the lyrics. Headfirst for Halos wouldn't get out of my head that day. Smile
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
December 7th, 2007 at 01:36pm
Wow , awesome(i say that word to much) ....... Im gona be at barrier the for a MCR show , whatever it takes!!
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
December 7th, 2007 at 01:51pm
Theres an Gerard poster in kerrang this week , well i think there is , i still need to get it.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
December 7th, 2007 at 01:54pm
drunken elevator.:

I Love your sig! I'm jealous, as soon as I heard that quote I wanted it as my sig quote, but you got there first! RazzRazz Meanie. That is the best interview ever, i've already listened to it 6 times and it makes me LOL everytime, usually on buses where I look very strange. Smile
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 7th, 2007 at 02:10pm
I've got it on my phone Tehe
Earlier I was in Castleford, and I felt like listening to it, but, I don't have earphones for my mobile, so I was like oh dear.
In the end I decided oh what the hell, and I put it on, put it down my bra so I could hear it, and carried on shopping. I got wierrrrd looks. It was fun.

Sorry! I change my siggy a lot so you can use it after, if you want. =)
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
December 7th, 2007 at 02:25pm
drunken elevator.:
I've got it on my phone Tehe
Earlier I was in Castleford, and I felt like listening to it, but, I don't have earphones for my mobile, so I was like oh dear.
In the end I decided oh what the hell, and I put it on, put it down my bra so I could hear it, and carried on shopping. I got wierrrrd looks. It was fun.

Sorry! I change my siggy a lot so you can use it after, if you want. =)

Lmao, I listened to it loudly on the bus, and the people behind me were giving me funny looks. I've not had it on loud speaker yet though. OMG, really from beginning to end I laugh, it's hysterical... I want to talk to Frank and Mikey badly, that interview has made me conclude that they are ace. Smile I love the whole of the context that your siggy is in. I love it when they are talking about fans getting stuck with a certain phase, and Mikey shouts 'The x's on the eyes!' Lol, poor Frankie. I am going to listen to it again! Hehe. Adore it!

xxx
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
December 7th, 2007 at 02:33pm
im gona listen to it again since you two are going on about it =D
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
December 7th, 2007 at 02:47pm
i like where Mikey says "Thank you" at the end.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
December 7th, 2007 at 03:14pm
OMG This interview may now rule my life! Lol, Them talking about 'Geeking out' Makes me really happy and laughing alot, Mikey was 'Big Timed!' Lol. I love the thought that they are loser fanboys, makes them so damn human! Razz

Edit: Mikey: "Mine's Real Shallow"
lmfao
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 7th, 2007 at 04:13pm
It rules my life, too! My play count on iTunes is already like, in the 30's Tehe It's so addictive!! And there's something about the way australians laugh, it's so infectious.
I love Mikey and Frank so much. And it was nice to not have Gerard there, in a wierd way. It was nice they got to talk, Mikey especially.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
December 7th, 2007 at 04:20pm
Mines not that bad! Lol... I'm on 5 at the moment. I've never heard Mikey talk so much! Lol, it's brilliant he should never stop, I love his ramblings. Although when I was stressed at work and I got a little break, I knew I was a geek when I got in the break room, and before I had actually sat down I had my iPod on for that interview. Smile I knew it would cheer me up.

Okay in 11 days I have listened to Desert Song... *Checks* 117 times. *headdesk* Ok, that makes me a geek plain and simple. I'm obsessed with it since I downloaded the audio for the performance at the O2...*faints* I missed Desert at London, and Honey at Nottingham. Next time I am going to every show! Lol. No matter what I always feel like I miss something!

Edit!: Oh my god I want them to cover Abba! SmileSmile I adore it when Frank is talking about playing Song 2! I wish I had convo's as funny as theirs everyday!
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
December 7th, 2007 at 04:25pm
I really want to hear Honey live , it's such an awesome song.