Don't have an account? Create one!

11/13/2007 - Sheffield, UK - Hallam FM Arena.

AuthorMessage
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
December 8th, 2007 at 09:28am
Page Claim! Named- Mikey Was Big TImed! Dance

Okay talking of the audio downloads. The beginning of the 2nd CCR download has the "Yooooooooouuuuuuuuuu" From Cancer in it! Lol, I think thats great because I have missed that you!! And the songs lead right into one another! Woot! I'm a geek and I don't care... *Runs to listen* Okay i'm listening to my Sheffield playlist beginning to end. Smile

End Of The World.:
Hey, this thread is still going? That's amazing, lol!
So how many mp3s are there now? Are they on Megaupload?

We struggle on. Smile Usually it's just me refusing to let the thread die.... I am awfully stubborn that way. Jess and Ash help alot, Lol. Maybe they're stubborn too?

And the DL's are sendspace sorry. I don't no where they all are , they are probobly spaced out for a few pages back, someone needs to combine them into one post. Smile Our own Sheffield Geeky Download page. I Have 15 Sheffield audios... I think thats all of them, but I'm not sure.
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
December 8th, 2007 at 09:38am
I will never let this thread die!!! If it got closed or something , we would have to make a Sheffield Crew thread somewhere =D
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
December 8th, 2007 at 10:27am
I'm not 100% that these all still work but if some of them don't then just say and I'll reupload. I don't upload to MU because it takes too much time, sorry. "/

Dead!,
Fortunate Son (CCR cover),
Helena,
House of Wolves,
Prison,
Sleep,
Stay,
The Sharpest Lives.

I don't know where the others are. At some point I will reupload all the audios, I guess.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 8th, 2007 at 10:31am
Eee!! Thank you =)

Ok, so I decided to make a voice clip of myself just to say hello to you all. I know it's probably spam, but I wanted to =/
http://media.putfile.com/video-0003-22 I sound doped, lol.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
December 8th, 2007 at 10:44am
The Rumor.:
I'm not 100% that these all still work but if some of them don't then just say and I'll reupload. I don't upload to MU because it takes too much time, sorry. "/

Hey do you know how many Sheffield audio's there is all together? I'm wondering if I missed any, in the downloading frenzy. Smile

xxx
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
December 8th, 2007 at 10:58am
There's fifteen on my iPod. = )

I was just thinking about queuing, d'you guys know what numbers you've been for your MCR shows?

My first wasn't numbered, I arrived about an hour after the doors opened and stuff and it was a small festival.
My second I was 33, I think.
My third I was pretty much first, I was one of the first three in.
My fourth I was 18.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
December 8th, 2007 at 01:32pm
The Rumor.:
There's fifteen on my iPod. = )

Thanking You... Smile I was just checking I got them all.

I'm really really hoping that they get bored of resting and decide to play an English festival, Hehe. I know I would be centre barrier of that... I would stand their all day through the smaller bands and tie myself to the barrier to stop me from drifting. I'd just need a really nice friend to bring me water everry now and again, so I didn't die by the time they came on. Hmmmm I think i'm developing a hypothetical plan, and those never end well... *ponders*

This concert was so amazing, I can only imagine how great the atmosphere was closer to the stage! Before I die I must experience that at some point. Shame none of my friends are brave enough to go to a festival. And I refuse to get back with my ex just to go to a festival again, Hehe.

xxx
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 8th, 2007 at 04:55pm
I've been listening to the MP3's all night. In Love
My fave has to be the House of Wolves one, it's just amazing.
It's awesome at the end, when everyones screaming the lyrics;
"So get up!" and "So get down!" and "Yes I yes I yes I am!"
I was listening to it in my room like "HELLZ YEAHHH WE'RE SO GOOD!"
Tehe
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
December 8th, 2007 at 06:22pm
The Rumor (sorry i forgot your name im falling asleep) , how do you rip the sound from videos? What program/s do you use?
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
December 8th, 2007 at 08:01pm
I use Super Conversion.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
December 8th, 2007 at 08:02pm
Hey guys I found this on the media request section, (I've been on there about 6ish hours now, teeheehee.)
For those of you with video ipods you may find it nice.
NME Interview Pt.1
NME Interview Pt.2
in ipod format

Edit: To Prevent Spam. I want to go to the concert again, so if anyone has developed a time machine I will be very very grateful if you let me borrow it for a short while. The Audios are helping in that capacity alooooot. SmileSmileSmile Especially Gerard's talking at the beginning of Teenagers, and the 'Judge' of Prison, and the singing along of FLW..... *sigh* Heaven!
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
December 8th, 2007 at 08:08pm
I'm still trying to figure out how to convert the MP3's into real life so that we can go back. Tehe
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 9th, 2007 at 12:06pm
I'm actually working on a time machine. Cool
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
December 9th, 2007 at 03:48pm
Wow.
I can't believe this thread survived. Very Happy
I'm so glad.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 10th, 2007 at 11:37am
Mr. Green Me too. =)

Some pictures I took:

Random one of thee mosh,
I like this one,
My zoom really worked to my advantage here Tehe..

What annoys me, is that, we look further away than we were >_<
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
December 10th, 2007 at 01:47pm
Woot More picturey goodness. Smile I love reliving this crazy crazy evening.

I think I'm finally easing up on my MCR addiction a tad... I have actually been listening to other artists! I feel like i've grown as a person... Hehe... I still throw on MCR about five times more than anything else, but Meh... I have learnt variety! Smile I'm making Vegetarian spaghetti... Queue for the disaster that will inevitably occur... Smile I can bake but i'm a hopeless cook...

Hope everyone's great!

xxx
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
December 11th, 2007 at 04:55pm
No ones commented here today! :0
As it's been said before; we must keep this thread alive!
Stalking 6th formers = the win. Good times..
Anyways, hope you're all okay! x
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
December 11th, 2007 at 05:13pm
Awesome pictures =D
Gahh , im pissed off with Kerrang.
They suck , they're kill joys. ahhhh.
"However, there's one slightly odd result that the judges had to put their collective foot down on. It seems that the majority of you out there in K! Land nominated My Chemical Romance frontman Gerard Way and 30 Seconds To Mars vocalist Jared Leto for the much coveted Sexiest Female Of 2007 gong!

As pretty as Mr Way and Mr Leto may be, and as much as they're not adverse to a bit of make-up, unfortunately, we had to disqualify them."

Ahhhhh , i voted so many times for Gerard. Ahhh those b*tches.
But uber large poster =D ....
I think it's just of Gerard tho....
I want Mikey >.<

Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
December 11th, 2007 at 05:19pm
O-M-G i just remebered it was 4 weeks today. I think they were starting the encore now.... i wish i was theeeeere still...

AND THE THREAD IS LIKE DEAD AGAIN =[
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
December 11th, 2007 at 07:38pm
Better version of prison.

Mama

some of cemetery drive.

Venom.
Could someone please rip the sound from these then upload them.Please. I tryed but failed miserablely.

I just noticed at the end of Prison Gerard says/said "definatley if you put them in your mouth .....it makes you gay."