Don't have an account? Create one!

11/12/2007 - Aberdeen, Scotland - Aberdeen Exhibition Centre.

AuthorMessage
yelyahwilliams
Tragic With a Capital T
yelyahwilliams
November 13th, 2007 at 04:04pm
Yeah... was the set cut down last night?
glen_rich
Killjoy
glen_rich
November 13th, 2007 at 04:50pm
i went to newcastle on sunday and they came on at about 8.45 and finished at 10.00. So they weren't on for as long as previous concerts
yelyahwilliams
Tragic With a Capital T
yelyahwilliams
November 13th, 2007 at 04:52pm
glen_rich:
i went to newcastle on sunday and they came on at about 8.45 and finished at 10.00. So they weren't on for as long as previous concerts
thats because the concert started half an hour earlier.. and the doors opened earlier too.
and difference is.. frank was still there at newcastle.
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
November 13th, 2007 at 05:09pm
OMG am I gutted I was right at the front I even touched Lyn-Z when she crowd surfed and then I got pushed back right into the mosh pit and collapsed when I'm Not Okay started playing (ironic) so I spent the whole of MCR's set at the back. Did anyone meet them? I wanted to wait but I felt like I was dying so I went home.
mental_scottish_lass
Joining The Black Parade
mental_scottish_lass
November 13th, 2007 at 05:36pm
nope i didnt meet them but i met the lead of MSI he was awsome.....mosh pit it was the smallest pit id ever scene xxx
Karawrr_x
Fabulous Killjoy
Karawrr_x
November 13th, 2007 at 05:45pm
I can't believe Frank wasn't there.
I've never been so gutted in my life Neutral Sad
and there was no bullets :/
yelyahwilliams
Tragic With a Capital T
yelyahwilliams
November 13th, 2007 at 05:46pm
Karawrr_x:
I can't believe Frank wasn't there.
I've never been so gutted in my life Neutral Sad
and there was no bullets :/
are you serious?
well they played bullets at newcastle Smiley
does anyone remember the set in order?
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
November 13th, 2007 at 05:51pm
mental_scottish_lass:
nope i didnt meet them but i met the lead of MSI he was awsome.....mosh pit it was the smallest pit id ever scene xxx

Yeah but when mental drunken idiots are jabbing you in the stomach shoving right up next to you so you can't even breath and no one passing water back to you, it tends to affect you.
Karawrr_x
Fabulous Killjoy
Karawrr_x
November 13th, 2007 at 05:52pm
are you serious?
well they played bullets at newcastle Smiley
does anyone remember the set in order?

I'm serious.
I'm pretty sure it was because Matt was filling in for Frank
I'm guessing he doesnt know how to play headfirst or honey =/
I can't remember the set at all, i just know it was quite short =\
yelyahwilliams
Tragic With a Capital T
yelyahwilliams
November 13th, 2007 at 05:54pm
Karawrr_x:

I'm serious.
I'm pretty sure it was because Matt was filling in for Frank
I'm guessing he doesnt know how to play headfirst or honey =/
I can't remember the set at all, i just know it was quite short =\
shit =\
mental_scottish_lass
Joining The Black Parade
mental_scottish_lass
November 13th, 2007 at 06:19pm
Rainbow Gypsy:
mental_scottish_lass:

Yeah but when mental drunken idiots are jabbing you in the stomach shoving right up next to you so you can't even breath and no one passing water back to you, it tends to affect you.

Didnt mean that to offend..i no quite a few drunks in aberdeen..u were unlucky with them but i was unlucky with people who didnt bother who stood there like lemons and didnt even smile that affects too as if u jump they scoff at you and if u put your hands up they look at you as if u have 3 heads
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
November 13th, 2007 at 06:32pm
mental_scottish_lass:
Rainbow Gypsy:
mental_scottish_lass:

Didnt mean that to offend..i no quite a few drunks in aberdeen..u were unlucky with them but i was unlucky with people who didnt bother who stood there like lemons and didnt even smile that affects too as if u jump they scoff at you and if u put your hands up they look at you as if u have 3 heads

Know what you mean after I got taken to the back I had to stand with the parents who just stared like I was an idiot. I was so far away I couldn't even see Gerard. Crying or Very sad
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 13th, 2007 at 07:12pm
they didn't play any bullets last night??
fck.
Lostinstereo_
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Lostinstereo_
November 13th, 2007 at 07:33pm
did anyone else down the front get mauled except me? lol...Im really small, my ribs are still sore =(
I fucking LOVE the new song
Did anyone else see Gerard getting hit on the head with a glow stick Tehe ?
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
November 13th, 2007 at 08:17pm
Hey Guys I Really Hope You Enjoyed The Consert...

...Cause I'm Going On Thurday And I Really Dont Know What To Expect Withouth Frank And Bob.

How Was It?

Honest Truth?

x
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
November 13th, 2007 at 08:56pm
ok the concert was amazing got to the front and met jimmy
did the guys come out after we left after jimmy cause we were freezin
shame about frank though and no bullets
msi were amazing
youll prob remember me as the gay hat girl....IT WAS A DARE! n i was like jimmy can i get my foto taken with u...n he went only if u wear that fucking hat! pml
i was like right at the front and lost my disposible camera! Think i left it on a table in the holiday inn..anyone see it lol cause i think it had some great photos on it!
tbh i dont think it was that long was the set cut short
ok and sorry if this offends anyone BUT it was a fucking gig u are ment to jump around...more aimed at mothers shouting at teenagers!
Karawrr_x
Fabulous Killjoy
Karawrr_x
November 13th, 2007 at 09:02pm
As far as i'm aware, no one other than Jimmy& Stevefrom MSI came out after the show :/
I left at 1am and all the buses had started driving away except the one that mikey & ray were on
but we saw them getting on their bus and it was just about to leave, so i'm pretty sure they didnt come out
there was only like 2/3 people still waiting after i left =/

What time did everyone start queuing at?
I was there from 3.30am =/
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
November 13th, 2007 at 09:23pm
i was there from 1pm and was quite pissed off when the barriers went up and everyone started running cause we ended up quing with these guys that had been there since 3 and people infront were there later than us and were letting people push in i was very dissapointed with it! awh if frank was there he woulda came out....

getting my camera back soon so should have some photos sooon.... Clap
disenchantedhelena
Killjoy
disenchantedhelena
November 13th, 2007 at 09:48pm
What an amazing night! Really enjoyed it but was a shame there was no Frank or Bob Sad Think they put on a fantastic show and even though it was a bit short I enjoyed every second of it Clap

MSI were pretty cool too. What an amazing frontman!
Cait.
Always Born a Crime
Cait.
November 13th, 2007 at 10:01pm
I just want to say for those going to the shows this week, show wise, MCR put on a fucking immense show without Bob and Frank, so don't worry for a second that it's not going to be as good. I had an amazing time, I forgot that they weren't there to be honest, I don't mean that in a nasty way, but I mean performance wise, they were incredible, as they always are.

I'm sure people are disapointed that they aren't getting to see the full band though, and I understand that completely Smile