Don't have an account? Create one!

11/12/2007 - Aberdeen, Scotland - Aberdeen Exhibition Centre.

AuthorMessage
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
November 13th, 2007 at 10:13pm
yeah i didnt notice they wernt there just when iwas taking photos it was still amazing though and i mean amazing so sad its over now Sad
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
November 13th, 2007 at 10:26pm
^^

I think I saw you in the line! Did you have a really wierd rainbow hat thing on? I was really tall with a Dead! hoodie on and I got there about half 2.
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
November 13th, 2007 at 10:40pm
yeah lol!! as i say i actually dont like that hat i was dared to wear it! pml i think i remember seeing you! You were a bitty behind me?
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
November 14th, 2007 at 02:23pm
^

Yeah I was with a girl wearing a denim jacket and somebody really small.
mental_scottish_lass
Joining The Black Parade
mental_scottish_lass
November 14th, 2007 at 07:14pm
Rainbow Gypsy:
mental_scottish_lass:
Rainbow Gypsy:
mental_scottish_lass:
nope i didnt meet them but i met the lead of MSI he was awsome.....mosh pit it was the smallest pit id ever scene xxx

Yeah but when mental drunken idiots are jabbing you in the stomach shoving right up next to you so you can't even breath and no one passing water back to you, it tends to affect you.

Didnt mean that to offend..i no quite a few drunks in aberdeen..u were unlucky with them but i was unlucky with people who didnt bother who stood there like lemons and didnt even smile that affects too as if u jump they scoff at you and if u put your hands up they look at you as if u have 3 heads

Know what you mean after I got taken to the back I had to stand with the parents who just stared like I was an idiot. I was so far away I couldn't even see Gerard. Crying or Very sad

Oh thank god i wasnt the only one who thought they were a pain in the arse... did anyone see the two gay guys one had a strippy top the other the military jacket...they were hot mmmm ...anyway lmfao the concert was fab bummed i didnt get t meet anyone besides jimmy as i had to go but it was fucking awsome ..x
mental_scottish_lass
Joining The Black Parade
mental_scottish_lass
November 14th, 2007 at 07:16pm
oh and has anyone been listening to mcr and msi constantly due to the concert cause i cant turn them off its mad im still all hypa ...hope that bob n frank come back soon and are both okie it wasnt the same although still fukin awsome
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
November 14th, 2007 at 11:40pm
i was right beside/in the pit most of the time it was tiny but i think that was cause you get chucked out if it gets too outta control and that(theyre like one of the strictist places supposidly) still gutted that they didnt play any bullets but seemed to every where else
TellxMexI'mxAnxAngel
Killjoy
TellxMexI'mxAnxAngel
November 15th, 2007 at 12:56pm
I was right at the front on the left hand side. It was amazing!
That was my first time seeing MCR and I'll definetley come and see them again.
I met Jimmy and Steve from MSI, they're really cool guys Very Happy
The guys didnt come out to see us after it though, a security guard told me and my friend at around 12:15 they wanted to just go straight on the tour bus cause they were playing England the next day.
I was gutted Frank and Bob weren't there but it was still an amazing gig Mr. Green
Does anyone know where I can get the new song from?
mental_scottish_lass
Joining The Black Parade
mental_scottish_lass
November 15th, 2007 at 05:23pm
nope i cant find it anywhere proper gutted i cant get it .. i loved the cover song that they played it was awsome and i cant wait until im 18 im gonna TRAVEL AMERICA !!
Karawrr_x
Fabulous Killjoy
Karawrr_x
November 15th, 2007 at 10:03pm
Does anyone else remember Gerard and Mikey hugging at the end of I'm Not Ok ?
Everyone else i've mentioned it to seem to be like o_O
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
November 15th, 2007 at 10:23pm
yes i remember that i think and does anyone remeber gerard touching mikey down his shirt Razz gutted that were gonna have to wait a whole year/2 to see them live again Sad it was actually amazing god sound like such a fangirl thereRazz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6lf4kJfWrI theres one of my videos i got more but cant be bothered putting up the links theyre on my profile if anyones interested
Karawrr_x
Fabulous Killjoy
Karawrr_x
November 15th, 2007 at 10:40pm
I remember that !!
& when he had his head on Mikey's shoulder
aww :]
I love them Smile
Such a good night, even though Frank wasn't there Sad

& the quality of your video is pretty damn good :O
Just Steph...
Motor Baby
Just Steph...
November 16th, 2007 at 05:41pm
I didn't notice anything coz i couldn't see anything. I could during MSI but as soon as MCR came on people just started shoving me out of the way. I was not impressed >.>
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
November 18th, 2007 at 07:07pm
^^yeah i was lucky cause usually at a gig really tall people are infront of me but none were at mcr (think that was cause i was like right at the front though lol)
i would put my photos up but left my camera in the holiday inn they said on tuesday night that they would sent it out to me then but its not arrived yet! Not impressed by that! I want my photos :'(
Just Steph...
Motor Baby
Just Steph...
November 18th, 2007 at 10:53pm
there was a big row of tall people in front of me. it really annoyed me how people just kept pushing forward instead of just enjoying the music. it annoyed me even more when it caused my friend to faint. some people are just so inconsiderate. when she woke up again we stayed at the back and we actually enjoyed it more. even though people were looking at us like we had 3 heads lol
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
November 21st, 2007 at 06:11pm
lol
does anyone know if the standing was sold out cause i didnt think there was that many people but then again i was at the front so couldnt see behind me...
Just Steph...
Motor Baby
Just Steph...
November 22nd, 2007 at 05:30pm
I think it was. People pushing forward made it look like there was less people there. There wasn't actually a lot of space at the sides and back anyway
Karawrr_x
Fabulous Killjoy
Karawrr_x
November 22nd, 2007 at 06:27pm
It was completely sold out when i checked online like 2 days before the gig.
But then some guy i met @ the gig said it wasn't sold out so idk x]
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
November 24th, 2007 at 08:50pm
if you want to see some photos......
Click shinnanigins in aberdeen...oh yeah and mcr

^_^ i think i got some quite good ones XD!
Cait.
Always Born a Crime
Cait.
November 27th, 2007 at 06:36pm
Karawrr_x:
Does anyone else remember Gerard and Mikey hugging at the end of I'm Not Ok ?
Everyone else i've mentioned it to seem to be like o_O

I remember. xD

At one point I got some water chucked right over my head/face, and my friend said it was Mikey that threw it, but I didn't see so I don't know if he's teasing or not. I was standing at the front right infront of Mikey, and it was towards the end. If anybody thinks they saw it happen, please let me know! Tehe

also, what was the song they played second last maybe? it was a cover.