Don't have an account? Create one!

11/17/2007 - Belfast, ND - Kings Hall.

AuthorMessage
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
August 2nd, 2007 at 12:39pm
Ticketmaster has now got a presale on for the Belfast gig - but you need a 'Special Offer Code or Password' - don't suppose anybody knows it?

Heres the link:Ticketmaster
Mysti112
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Mysti112
August 2nd, 2007 at 02:30pm
http://www.wonderlandpromotions.co.uk/ordering/ordering_select_tickets.asp?txteventid=660&r=2

Wonderland Promotions also have a presale for the show - doesn't need a code or anything. Got my tickets there yesterday Very Happy
QuietTragedy
Killjoy
QuietTragedy
August 2nd, 2007 at 05:23pm
*runs around like a toddler on too much sugar*

*grins*
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
August 2nd, 2007 at 07:46pm
I'm so excited.
Mother said I can go, so I'm going to queue for my tickets bright and early tomorrow morning.

Two MCR shows in one year... I feel so lucky.

Hang on, I've just noticed.... ND? *confused*
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
August 2nd, 2007 at 10:18pm
I might try and mastermind a day trip, given there are buses coming back to Dublin throughout the night. Oh yes, I'm dying to go. Going to buy tickets nonetheless and then if I can't go, I'll sell them.
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
August 2nd, 2007 at 10:23pm
I used that wonderland site yesterday I assume they email us to let us know if we got the tickets right? It freaks me out a bit that we've booked tickets but won't know until tomorrow if we have them or not.
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
August 3rd, 2007 at 03:23am
Severus Snape:
Hang on, I've just noticed.... ND? *confused*

~Yeah I was confused with the ND as well, but that's what's on all the ticket sale stuff and adverts *shrugs and is confused!*

I haven't managed to get the presale Belfast ones, I don't trust the Wonderland thing because it isn't guaranteed, but hopefully I'll get them on ticketmaster in the morning - only 6 hours & 40 mins to go - and I don't think I'll sleep a wink until then!
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
August 3rd, 2007 at 06:11am
OK its 5am and I'm wide awake - Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep until I got tickets for this show too!

Does anyone know how many people the Kings Hall holds, I'm hoping it's a small venue because the others are all quite big I think, and is it easy to get to either from the airport or ferry port?
chemicalvijo
Killjoy
chemicalvijo
August 3rd, 2007 at 11:12am
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY roll on 17th Nov =D
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
August 3rd, 2007 at 11:15am
Can i ask in here too does anyone know a site other than gigs and tours that accepts visa electron cards?? and congrats to everyone who has tickets!!!
QuietTragedy
Killjoy
QuietTragedy
August 3rd, 2007 at 01:18pm
Burn all the Empires:

Does anyone know how many people the Kings Hall holds, I'm hoping it's a small venue because the others are all quite big I think, and is it easy to get to either from the airport or ferry port?

I'm not entirely sure but I'm almost 100% that its not as big as the RDS. I was in it a couple of months ago for a University convention thing and I had dandered round in in about half an hour/ 45 mins. I'd say its probably around the same size as The Odessey.
lauren!
Killjoy
lauren!
August 3rd, 2007 at 05:28pm
QuietTragedy:
Burn all the Empires:

I'm not entirely sure but I'm almost 100% that its not as big as the RDS. I was in it a couple of months ago for a University convention thing and I had dandered round in in about half an hour/ 45 mins. I'd say its probably around the same size as The Odessey.

I think it holds about 5000 but I'm not sure! last time I was in it was for a carnival thing a couple of years ago, the actual hall bit where they hold the gigs isn't all that big.
ilovemikeyway69
Killjoy
ilovemikeyway69
August 3rd, 2007 at 08:22pm
Is the rds bigger than the kings hall??
And Does any1 know if mikey wil be bak in time for this show?

The concert in the rds was the best night of my life..so far!!!
heh..

***I CANT WAIT TIL NOVEMBER 17TH!!***
XGiddyAsAGangBangerX
Killjoy
XGiddyAsAGangBangerX
August 3rd, 2007 at 08:34pm
i just bought mine on the wonderland thingy...never used them before!!Confused

can't wait...NOVEMBER LIKE!! feels aggggges away Tongue

i live in kerry tho, so getting up to belfast is gonna be a bit of a pain! Laughing never been there actually, curious to see what its like...

gotta go tell my friend i just bought her a ticket, hahah!!
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
August 3rd, 2007 at 09:11pm
So has anyone here used wonderland promotions before? I checked the status of my account and it just says "allocating tickets" which sounds promising but I need to sort out flights so I really want to know for sure. Paranoia is ugly thing lol!
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
August 3rd, 2007 at 10:50pm
Burn all the Empires:

It definatly holds 5000, but it looks tiny.
It's quite close to the George Best City airport. Like you can get a bus from there into Belfast centre, and then a train out to Balmoral and it's just across the road.
But I dunno what flights go to the City, because it's not international. The International airport is off in the complete opposite direction.
As for the ferries, I really don't know, sorry.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
August 4th, 2007 at 11:32am
yeah, belfast international is way out in the country, outside of the city. i'm sure there's airporter buses that go from there to the center of belfast though.
i cannot believe they're playing belfast.
actually cannot believe it. king's hall is an hour away from me!! and it's such a small venue! it has to be the smallest on this UK tour.
i reserved my tickets with that wonderland promotion website too so hopefully i actually do have them and they'll send them out soon.
third time seeing them- bring on november!
GasolineRainbow
Jazz Hands
GasolineRainbow
August 4th, 2007 at 07:15pm
YAHHHH

Got my tickets!!!!!

Took me ages on damn ticketmaster to get them.

First time seeing them since i wasn't allowed to thee dublin gig/ oxegen.

I think kings hall is actually small though. It felt small when i was in it. Very Happy

WHO CARES!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Roll on 17th November.

I'm coming from Donegal to see them .THat's love. Wink
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
August 5th, 2007 at 11:20pm
i'm going got my tickets on thursday night, i begged my parents and they siad yes and i'm going with my mate and its her 3rd time seeing them any1 else travelling from around the dublin area on train oh and its 103 days away Very Happy
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
August 6th, 2007 at 01:10am
luck-ies! i wish i could go,
thats my birthday Wink