Don't have an account? Create one!

11/11/2007 - Newcastle, UK - Metro Radio Arena.

AuthorMessage
MarkTruth1991
Jazz Hands
MarkTruth1991
November 13th, 2007 at 06:45pm
Hope he's alright....Frank rawks..

Oh and that song they started with, the new one which I would assume will be off there new album is called "Stay Away" apparantly....I read that somewhere.
Lunacy-Fringe-x
Joining The Black Parade
Lunacy-Fringe-x
November 13th, 2007 at 07:12pm
the new song they played second last
fortunate son
sounded great

my friend caught the lyrics sheet gerard had been using

I feel so lucky that frank wast here for that show
but i hope hes alright
Poisoned Robot
Joining The Black Parade
Poisoned Robot
November 13th, 2007 at 08:10pm

Was that the ginger guy...?
Cause if it was, I was the girl that screamed at him "thanks for telling us!" and started crying when he mentioned MCR in the foyer XD

No i don't think so i couldn't see his hair he had a hat on lol he was pretty young and was confused when we asked steve to sign stuff for us ha ha, he was by the side of the gate that didn't have that many people waiting by them. Aww you cried bless, i don't know if they actually were signing in the foyer because later he told us that the things he had said before were lies.
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
November 13th, 2007 at 10:23pm
I cant believe i wernt allowed to go to a single show on this tour *so bummed out* anywhooo just wondering what merch were they selling? (was it only black parade stuff or was it revenge aswell??) =]
MarkTruth1991
Jazz Hands
MarkTruth1991
November 14th, 2007 at 01:43pm
dizzy water:
I cant believe i wernt allowed to go to a single show on this tour *so bummed out* anywhooo just wondering what merch were they selling? (was it only black parade stuff or was it revenge aswell??) =]
Nah there was loads of stuff, There was loads of shirts entitled "Teenagers" actually and various style shirts promoting that song.

There was some Revenge stuff, but yeah I suppose the majority of merchandise was promoting the Black Parade.
vampbride
Killjoy
vampbride
November 16th, 2007 at 11:09am
Hey Folks some Sheffield Pics, I'll post my Newcastle ones later. Soz there so big not quite mastered this yet.

vampbride
Killjoy
vampbride
November 16th, 2007 at 11:21am
Here are the best ones from the Newcastle show.

x-MCR-rock-x
Really Not Okay
x-MCR-rock-x
November 18th, 2007 at 05:51am
It was an amazing show even though I did get pulled out of the pit. I had to be looked after by this really nice guy for a while before I was pulled out but then he got pulled out and I was in there on my own for like an hour.

Did anyone notice Mikey point at himself and then wave to someone in the crowd about half way through?
kat72
Killjoy
kat72
November 18th, 2007 at 06:11pm
what a great night had a seven hour drive to get there but it was so worth it!can you belive this time last week we were all there?
x-MCR-rock-x
Really Not Okay
x-MCR-rock-x
November 18th, 2007 at 08:44pm
What time did you wait from and where did you drive from?

Did you go to any other shows on the U.K leg?
x-MCR-rock-x
Really Not Okay
x-MCR-rock-x
November 18th, 2007 at 08:44pm

x-MCR-rock-x
Really Not Okay
x-MCR-rock-x
November 18th, 2007 at 08:55pm

kat72
Killjoy
kat72
November 19th, 2007 at 09:41am
x-MCR-rock-x:

we drove up from wales wanted to go to the o2 as well but couldn't get time off work.
x-MCR-rock-x
Really Not Okay
x-MCR-rock-x
November 21st, 2007 at 12:43am
Has anybody spoken to a girl called Hannah that went to this gig? She drove down from Scotland with her Mum.

I'd like to say hi because we lost each other at the gig.
x-MCR-rock-x
Really Not Okay
x-MCR-rock-x
December 1st, 2007 at 09:11pm
Anyone?
x-MCR-rock-x
Really Not Okay
x-MCR-rock-x
December 1st, 2007 at 09:12pm
Anyone?
myfaithfulromance
Killjoy
myfaithfulromance
January 1st, 2008 at 04:31pm
I was at this gig I was lucky enough to meet the guys after the show anyone know if they came out afterwards?? X
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
January 8th, 2008 at 06:39pm
[font=5][color=#CC33CC][size=100][b] I tried to find this thread before the Newcastle gig but had no luck lol at least i found it now.

It was amazing, it was my 1st MCR gig. I travelled from Glasgow to see them. I loved that they played songs from all 3 albums. But i was in a seated section and most in my section didnt seem bothered/know MCRs older songs, i think quite alot of people expected a Black parade tour with the black parade song list.

vampbride:
Did anyone get any pictures mine turned out rubbish

my pictures turned out rubbish but acouple my friend took for me when i met frank afterwards turned out ok. Frank was so nice Very Happy he wrote on the back of the engraving i done of him and actually gave eye contact when he's speaking.

Jared Leto:

Was that the ginger guy...?
Cause if it was, I was the girl that screamed at him "thanks for telling us!" and started crying when he mentioned MCR in the foyer XD

:O what! MCR were in the foyer??? really, was it all of them? wow did you meet MCR?

The security guard (the young one) was a pain he kept coming up and saying loads of lies saying they werent coming out til 4am or whatever then he said that they already left but i could see the back of Rays Fro at the window.

My mum went to the opposite side of the gate and asked the young security guard what time MCR actually were coming out and he told her the right time. My friend that i took to the concert, doesnt even like MCR but she was one of them that was shouting stuff at the security guard lol (she was the one wearing the bright pink jacket lol).
myfaithfulromance:
I was at this gig I was lucky enough to meet the guys after the show anyone know if they came out afterwards?? X

Welcome to INO Smile! Frank came out afterwards but i dont know if any of the others did, i made my friend wait 2hours so i couldnt make her wait even longer lol.
Did you meet them in the Foyer or a meet and greet? [/b][/size][/color][/font]
myfaithfulromance
Killjoy
myfaithfulromance
January 9th, 2008 at 04:35pm
I met them backstage I was lucky enough to get onto the guest list it was awesome they were all so nice bob was there too but he was eating pizza!!! Lol x
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
January 9th, 2008 at 06:36pm
Wow! that must of been amazing. did you leave the gig out the back entrance where the buses were sortof skipping lol? i seen afew fans leaving there while i was waiting at the gates. I thought it must of been a meet and greet.

What were MCR like? what did you talk about, what did you get signed? How did you get the backstage pass? (sorry for all the questions lol)