Don't have an account? Create one!

11/11/2007 - Newcastle, UK - Metro Radio Arena.

AuthorMessage
myfaithfulromance
Killjoy
myfaithfulromance
January 19th, 2008 at 09:28pm
Bamboozle is in california in early april of this year its on like the 6th and 7th but I'm not too sure lol xoxo Very Happy
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
January 21st, 2008 at 08:10pm
myfaithfulromance:
Bamboozle is in california in early april of this year its on like the 6th and 7th but I'm not too sure lol xoxo Very Happy

Aww, cool! Will MCR both dates or just 1? Your lucky if you do manage to go, i wish i could but i dont think i could afford it plus i dont know how bad Uni will be at that time. Hope you manage to go *crosses fingers* lol
Kxxx
x-MCR-rock-x
Really Not Okay
x-MCR-rock-x
January 26th, 2008 at 04:37pm
Okay, I'm confused.

Are MCR playing in the UK this year?

I was so pissed off because I waited for a while at the back gates and then I had to leave 'cause I thought I was gonna pass out. I went back and it turned out I'd missed Frankie by about five minutes!

I was so angry, lol.
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
January 26th, 2008 at 08:42pm
x-MCR-rock-x:
Okay, I'm confused.

Are MCR playing in the UK this year?

I was so pissed off because I waited for a while at the back gates and then I had to leave 'cause I thought I was gonna pass out. I went back and it turned out I'd missed Frankie by about five minutes!

I was so angry, lol.

Nope, the 4 london tour dates were put up on MCR's OFFICIAL website, OFFICIAL myspace and on Kerrang! but they stayed on for afew hours then removed, know one knows how the dates got up but they were fake Crying or Very sad lol.

I've stayed subscribed to the "Potential Gigs At The O2, London, UK." thread incase there are any changes but it looks like they are deffinately only rumors and the thread has been locked but will be unlocked if there are any changes.

Aww, i feel bad for the fans who waited but missed out on meeting him. I was talking to another fan about it at the gig because loads of people left because of the stupid security guy. My mum was saying she wanted to leave and so did the person who was picking me up. The security guy kept saying they already left to me but when my mum asked he told her the truth, and he was due out in just afew minutes.

How long did you go away for, before you came back?
Hopefully it won't be 2 years before they come back, i hope its sooner or at least if Frank comes over with Leathermouth, i'll be happy.
x-MCR-rock-x
Really Not Okay
x-MCR-rock-x
January 28th, 2008 at 03:42am
So they've been confirmed as fake?

I'm gonna be obsessively checking that thread now, lol.

Yeah the security at that place were ridiculous. I was waiting for the bus to arrive with some other people and the security guards were shouting at us and pushing us out of the way. This huge guy started elbowing us all and I was like WTF?! We're not doing anything!

Erm, I think I was away for around an hour.

I'll go crazy if it's that long. I'm really glad they're going on a break because they deserve it so much but it will drive me insane if I have to wait that long.

I hope he does. That would be so awesome.

<3
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
January 28th, 2008 at 09:54am
x-MCR-rock-x:
So they've been confirmed as fake?

I'm gonna be obsessively checking that thread now, lol.

Yeah the security at that place were ridiculous. I was waiting for the bus to arrive with some other people and the security guards were shouting at us and pushing us out of the way. This huge guy started elbowing us all and I was like WTF?! We're not doing anything!

Erm, I think I was away for around an hour.

I'll go crazy if it's that long. I'm really glad they're going on a break because they deserve it so much but it will drive me insane if I have to wait that long.

I hope he does. That would be so awesome.

<3

yeah Crying or Very sad it was confirmed by Kerrang! at :
http://www2.kerrang.com/2008/01/official_mcr_o2_dates_are_off.html

Really! Cheese that out of order, i was wondering why there was no one standing at the bus area. When i was there, the bus was already in and i could see MCR inside a room in the arena, and i thought Gerard Frank and Bob would come outside to smoke before they went onstage. Who was elbowing you, was it arena security yeah. dont say it was worm lol. The security wasnt anywhere near that bad with me, they just kept coming up to me and my friend asking us what we were doing, we said that we are waiting to meet our friend. So they just kept pestering us. Then they were just horrible to everyone who was waiting afterwards...they are such idiots, MCR still had the blind up for ages so we all seen the back of Rays Fro and they were trying to tell me that they already left lol. He just kept blanking me when i proved him wrong lol. Did you see Worm shouting at the fatter security guy?

Aww, that means Frank must of not been able to get through everyone who was waiting to get something to sign because that means he had to be there for less than an hour, i feel bad for the fans who would of waited too and not met him, i guess i was just lucky because of where i stood.

Same, im really glad they are taking a break, they deserve it because they work too hard. Its not fair on their wives and fiancee's either but i think if they do take a break, they will be even better when they come back. 2 years will just feel like forever to wait. Maybe it will become easier to meet them though as when many bands do take breaks when they first come back often they need to go down in size venues first. Im sad that i missed seeing the band in 2 different oportunities though. They came to Glasgow touring the Black parade album twice...the first time was at a small venue but i didnt realise they came then the time after they played in Glasgows arena (SECC) but by the time i found out it was sold out and couldnt afford ebay prices (£60 or £70 + for 1 ticket and i would of had to buy 2).

Yeah, alot of fans dont like Leathermouth. Its totally different from MCR but thats part of the reason why i like them because they are different. Truthfully i didnt think i'd like the band just because i didn't like his vocals in Pensy Prep but i think his vocals in Leathermouth is really good, i think the lyrics are much better aswell compared to pensey prep. I can't wait for the album, it feels like such a long wait...i think it will be released soon after MCR stop touring so Frank has more time.

...in your signature, what did Gerard say after the last quote...sorry i was just wondering?
hannah__
Killjoy
hannah__
January 28th, 2008 at 10:55am
I went
Ahhh Its Was Funn
Xoxo
x-MCR-rock-x
Really Not Okay
x-MCR-rock-x
January 28th, 2008 at 04:11pm
khelda:

Nah it wasn't Worm. It was before MCR arrived. We saw MSI arrive and we all thought it was MCR. We were asking and no one would tell us who it was. They kept trying to convince us it was roadies. Yeah right!

We'd been waiting round the front of the venue and watching out for the bus. Not many people were waiting for it so we were trying to keep it quiet so loads of people didn't go running round there. Y'know when everyone jumped up and got into a queue for no reason, like 2 hours early? We decided to go to the loo and just as we were walking into town the three buses drove past the end of the road. We started running like crazy past all these people. We got some funny looks, lol.

When we got round the back there were only about 20 people there and we weren't being that loud. They were so aggressive though. My Mum was shouting at them, it was hilarious! My Mum's so cool. She'd kick their asses! She hates MCR and she's taken me to see them 3 times. She collapsed in the pit that night too. Bob noticed me on the bus! That's a whole other story though, lol. GAH I'M RAMBLING! Even I'm confused with what I'm talking about, lmao.

Nah I didn't see that. What happened?

Nah, I don't think he did. I watched some vids and Worm made him go back inside. Where were you stood? What were you wearing? I might have seen you. Did he say where the other guys where?

Yeah I'm so happy that they're taking time. Frankie's getting married soon too right? Gerard needs to spend time with Lyn-Z too. They all need time with their loved ones and time to sort themselves out. It must be so easy to lose track of who you are on the road. They'll have so much more energy and enthusiasm when they come back. It's just a really long time for us, lol. Yeah, I was thinking that though. They'll probably be in slightly smaller venues and I would imagine they'll be more eager to meet the fand again after so long. They'll also hopefully be doing quite a few in-stores to promote the album.

I really like Leathermouth. Frank's vocals are amazing. The first time I listened to them I was like =O
A lot of people that are LM but not MCR fans think that fans only like them because it's Frank. That really annoys me.

I hope it'll be out soon. I've been waiting for ages! I'd really like to see them though. I bet they're amazing live. I bet they have an awesome energy.

Oh he made everyone do a mexican wave. He said that because it was the biggest venue they'd played except for outdoor arena and festival and bullshit he wanted us, on the count of 3 to 'go all crazy an shit!' That show was probably the best MCR gig I've been to. I was seated and Frank and Bob weren't playing and it was still incredible.

D'you know when Gerard said he was really fuckin unimpressed? The next night in Scotland he said: "You guys are so much better than those lazy motherfuckers in England last night. I was very, very unimpressed with them, they were so lazy."

I was NOT lazy! I was nearly passin out and I was still jumpin and screaming!
Lol.

AAAAAAANYWAY. This comment was way too long.

<3
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
January 29th, 2008 at 12:00am
x-MCR-rock-x:

im going to stop quoting because its going to end up too long lol. Firstly your comment is NOT too long lol i love reading long comments.

lmfao! Yeah i can understand why running crazy for no apparent reason to most people could get you funny looks.

It sounds like the same sort of thing my mum would do aswell. Aww, is your mum ok? Oh i'd like to here more about the Bob story Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy!

Well, before Frank and worm came out, the security guys had to keep opening and shutting the gates that me and other fans were clinging onto to let vehicles in and out and staff (i also think it said earlier in this board that one of the guys from MSI and it was either Matt or James (sorry short memory and cant remember) came out of the gates too to speak to fans, i seen the 2 guys they were about 3 steps behind me but i didnt know their names so didnt go upto them) Anyway, when Frank did come out, but hadnt start signing, 2 staff or whatever wanted back in (all the fans were calm and very quiet) and the security guy tried to open the gates and Worm started shouting at him because Frank was out. Truthfully Frank wasnt in any sort of danger or anything because what the fans are like...and so different to other bands fans aswell but i was glad the guy got shouted at because he was acting like an ass before Frank came out.

I havn't seen any of the vids after newcastle gig...ill have to go and try to find some *crosses fingers* that im not in any lol.

I was standing at over where the gates opened up and it was the gates that were nearest the side of the main road, i had a black fake leather jacket on (but i got 2 leather for my xmas yay! lol), a red top, black jeans and high red shoes (but was still short, only just taller than Frank with them on lol). But if you seen me you were probably more likely to notice my friend (who isnt a MCR fan) as she (had dyed blonde hair at the time of the gig i think and) was wearing her bright pink jacket lol. Where abouts were you, what were u wearing?

I asked Frank if the other guys would be coming out but he had already moved on *slaps head* i should be more quicker with what i want to say lol but as soon as i got eyecontact with Frank my mind went blank and forgot everything i wanted to say, i didnt realise how amazing his eyes were (...sorry for making me sound like a teenie lol).

When i was standing i seen Frank, Gerard and Mikey go out the door and walk to the bus. I shouted their names (but i swear not like a teenie! i wasnt screaming or anything) i may of shouted Worm aswell i cant really remember lol. But i was the only 1 to say anything lol so i was pretty embarrassed and just had a joke about it to the other fans i was talking to beside me....its like when you have something in your head and plan it out what should happen and it doesn't lol. id seen videos before were fans shouted their names but not the phyco/histerical way and the band would just wave....but this didnt happen. To me it looked like none were coming out and they were going o just leave on their bus so all i was after was a wave lol but i just made myself look stupid.

Spam i have NEVER ever had standing tickets for a gig, but ive bought my first standing tickets acouple of days ago but only because there are no seats for the venue and i really want to see a band thats playing there lol so im alittle nervous lol.

Thats my 1st MCR concert and the fans were totally different from what i was expecting. People are always surprised when they find out that i like rock music and some metal because i dont dress like most fans...but chose to were black and red for the gig so i didnt stick out lol. The fans are so calm and really, really nice. Lots started asking me about the artwork i brought to the gig and really liked it which was nice to know...there was 1 fan though at the gates who i really didnt like, but everyone else was lovely.

Yes he is! im so happy for him Very Happy i think it was either march or may lol cant remember. Im really happy for all the band members and hope they are all happy, i hate it when some fans though think they know whats best for them and if the people they are seeing are right for them or not. i wish everyone could just be happy for them and accept MCR know whats best for them, they aren't stupid. Ray has also gotten engaged, i was really happy at first then i thought "aww poor Bob lol" i hope Bob finds someone/engaged soon aswell.

^^totally agree with what you've said about MCR after their break.

I NEVER find out about in-stores ever, for any band...how do you usually find out about stuff like that????

I know, it was when i first read through the lyrics sheets aswell i was totally like WOW! Yeah it really annoys me, some LM fans ASSUME that if we are into MCR we cant like any bands that are out of MCR's typical "genre" but im into bands like the bled and killswitch who both have screamy type songs. The only reason im glad that there's a connection b/w both bands is i dont know how long it would of took me to find out about LM and to hear them if Frank wasnt in MCR. I think LM gigs would be amazing...possibly better than MCR gigs (and ive never rated a band better than MCR) i just hope that once LM release the album and start touring that it ends up being 1 of the bands were there are divides in the audience b/w LM &MCR fans to LM & non-MCR fans, because that would be horrible. Why cant all fans be good to eachother and accepting of eachother Sad.

rofl! Wow, i was going to try to get to Aberdeen aswell but it was going to get too expensive because i need to pay for a friend to go as no one i know is into them. I missed a Uni test aswell for the newcastle gig lol so it wasnt a good idea for me to miss even more Uni work.

Yeah, im not surprised...i dont blame him saying that because i would of felt the same way. I thought they sounded amazing (i thought it was a bad idea to start off with a new song rather than 1 that everyone knew) and diffinately the best sounding live ive ever heard. I felt really alkward in the seating area i was in because everyone near me ignored Gerard whenever he asked everyone to do something...and i was the only one doing it lol and alot of them sat all the way through the gig which i found really unusual.

I dont want to sound really awful but truthfully i don't think that there were that many "true" fans at the gig. I think most of the true fans were at the front of the standing bit and patches of them spread out over the seated parts. I loved the setlist they chose because it had songs from all 3 albums...but i was expecting a black parade tour so it was a great surprise for me especially when they played prison. Alot of the songs i thought id never get the chance to hear live as i was late about finding out about the band and buying their music.

But i think what happened is that many people at Newcastle were expecting to see "The Black Parade" and are fans of the one album rather than all of MCRs material. I couldnt see anyone near me that knew any of the bullets songs or even prison. The Atmosphere was rubbish at the gig (at least where i was) but it wasnt MCR's fault.

But there were obviously some true fans there because of the ones at the gates, and alot of the true fans would of realised how often, Frank in particular, makes an effort to meet fans after gigs. I think it would of been better if MCR played at the SECC instead of Metro because when they played their thats the gig that i was talking about before that it was stupid prices on ebay for.

I loved the part of the show were Gerard done a sort of chicken dance lol that was good, but i couldnt make out alot of the stuff that Gerard said between songs though...but ive had that problem with almost every gig ive been to anyway.

I was abit confused about posts made earlier in this thread about MCR after the gig...i dont know if they met fans in the foyer, before they went to the bus and before Frank met us at the gates.

PS here is a reply that is way too long lol

EDIT: ha ha...just posted and read through my post....i knew it was long but not this long lol sorry to anyone reading this lol.
x-MCR-rock-x
Really Not Okay
x-MCR-rock-x
January 30th, 2008 at 06:08pm
Yupyup, you definately beat me with long comments, lol. They're awesome. I love reading long comments too.

We looked ridiculous too because we'd been there since around just before 9 and it was soooo fuckin cold! Seriously, we had to keep walking around because our feet were completely numb. I don't think I've ever been that cold. Yeah, so we were all wrapped up and padded out, lol.

We have awesome Mum's! Yeah, she's fine though.
We were both extremely nervous cause it was my first time in the pit and my Mum's never seen anyone like MCR in the pit. We were talking to loads of people around us and she was shouting at this girl who was trying to push through us all cause we were only one row from the barrier. It was so funny watching her shout at this random girl. She was alright druing MSI cause the pushing wasn't that bad. We were only being pushed from the back so it was still easy to stand. Then the minute the lights went down it just got insane. We were being pushed from every direction and we all just had to grab onto each other to stay standing. I had been talking to this fuckin awesome guy (he was sooo camp) who I think was called James and we were telling her to get out but she didn't want to leave me in there. By midway through the 1st or 2nd song her eyes started rolling back and her legs started collapsing. I had to get James to help me get her out.

The worst thing about it was though, was that we were right in front of Gerard's mic stand, amazing view but the guards kept dragging people out right over our heads. I'm extremely claustrophobic and I have panic attacks so it probably wasn't the best idea to get pit tickets but it was so worth it for MCR. The guards kept getting people stuck when they were literally on top of our heads. I nearly fell a coupla times cause we had to bend right down. They kept resting their big, beefy arms on my head and it was soooo hard to breathe. We got her out but only cause James promised he'd look after me. He got pulled out about 15 mins later, lol.

Trust me the Bob story isn't interesting to anyone but me. You'd be dissapointed, lol. I can tell you if you really want though.

WTF was wrong with people though? I'm sure MSI got booed. That's just plain disrespectful. Lyn-Z is so gorgeous in person., she looked absolutely beautiful. I was waving at her, lol. She waved back though and she did a thumbs up and thumbs down sign, asking us if we liked them/they were doing okay. We all put our thumbs up and she made a heart and smiled. She seemed pretty nervous actually. I would be too if I were her, going out to thousands of fans of your husband's band cause I bet you get some bastards that give her a hard time.

I don't think I saw you or your friend. I was stood on the left side gates wearing a black MCR tee and black jeans with white bones on them. My hair was mega curly and frizzy from sweat and water, lol.

Dude, I think I'd be the exact same if Frankie was stood in front of me. I'm a dork at the best of times so I can't imagine how stupid I'd make myself look if I met any of the guys.

Did you hear though how everyone was bad-mouthing Gerard? It was seriously pissing me off. I absolutely hate it when people talk shit about him. People give him a hard time constantly. He has NEVER done anything to warrant what people say about him. One girl was like: 'I don't care if he comes out to sign. He's a prick anyway.' There was quite a lot of people like that from what I heard.

Did you shout when you were waiting after the gig? I bet you didn't look stupid. When they arrived everyone was shouting Bob. He was the only one we could see getting off the bus and he kept walking in and out and people even started chanting. That was kinda embarrassing.

Nah, you'll be fine. I was the same as you but I loved it so much, even if I did get pulled out and nearly fainted, lol. What band is it?

I'm glad everyone was cool. We're a nice bunch huh? I'm surprised people were calm though. You really met some calm people at an MCR gig? That's amazing, lol. I'm sooo not calm when it comes to MCR. What were you expecting everyone to be like?

I think it's March that Frankie's getting married. You can tell they're really in love. I'm so, so happy for him. I know what you mean though. It makes me so mad when people think they know better than the guys. They're adults for fudge sake! They know what's best for them and it's up to them to make decisions and learn from their mistakes. I can absolutely understand people caring about them and not wanting them to get hurt but there's nothing we can do to stop it. They're strong guys too. All I ever want is for them to be happy. That is 100% the most important thing.
Bob is with someone I think. I'm pretty sure he is. Is Ray not married yet? I knew he got engaged but in a radio interview he said him and Krista (that's her name right?) were going to a wedding in Portorico and might just get hitched there.

I have no clue how to find out about in-stores. I'm guessing that maybe info will be posted on MCR's site and if it's a band as big as them there would be posters everywhere around the store probably. I'm hoping that'll give me a chance to meet them. Not that they'd come anywhere near me, lol. I'd probabably have to travel for hours.

Yeah LM lyrics are amazing! I hate that too. In my opinion MCR fans get a lot of crap. It's completely unfair and I hate it when people assume stuff about us. I'm not sure LM gigs would be better then MCR gigs but I'm sure they'd be nearly as good, lol. I really hope that doesn't happen with the whole fan divide thing. That's not what music or either of the bands are about. It's about bringing people together. There is WAY too much politics in music these days. People just need to be less judegemental and more accepting.

The people near me weren't like that but it wouldn't surprise me to hear that the rest of the crowd was. They did sound absolutely amazing too. I agree though there wasn't much connectuion from the whole of the crowd. You cou;d definately see a difference in Gerard. He was much less intereactive and he hardly spoke. Nowhere near as much as he normally does. He didn't look like he was having a good time. I think he kinda warmed up towards the end but he wasn't smiling or anything the whole time. I was so happy when they said they were gonna play some old songs though.

What you said about feeling awkward, that was exactly how I felt at the o2 gig. Maybe people were expecting TBP because no one knew any of the older songs that well and people just looked really confused when they played the Bullets songs. I was the only person around that I noticed singing/screaming and pretty much the only person jumping and doing what Gerard said. People even sat down some of the time. I was like: 'Are you insane?!' The looks I got when I started freaking out and screaming along to Desert Song were hilarious! No one had a clue what the song was.

The London gig was so much better than the Newcastle gig though. Gerard was so much more energetic and lively and he really looked and sounded like he was enjoying himself. He did the whole 'You're all my little gems' thing again too. He kept kinda huggigh Mikey and stuff too. At one point he was like 'Look who's back!' and everyone screamed so he gave the mic to Mikey and goes 'So is there anything you want to say to the city of London?' Mikey mumbled something that not many people heard and Gerard tried to get him to talk but he just kept pushing the mic away it was adorable. Then Gerard started taking the piss out of him, going 'What did he say? Was it something about Darth Vadar? Did he happen ot mention pro wrestling to you at all? I have no idea what he even talks about half the time.' It was so funny.

I don't think there were a lot of true fans their either. The ones I met were but I think there were a lot of people there for the wrong reasons.

I hardly heard anything at all, even the songs, lol. I barely remember anything about it either. Pretty much the only things I remember are the Bob thing, Lyn-Z wavin etc, James looking after me, my Mikey encounter and me being determined to jump during Cemetary Drive, lol.

HA! Bet you can't beat how long this comment is! I've completely rambled about a ton of crap but hey...

Lol.

<3
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
January 31st, 2008 at 07:39pm
Surprised 9am! Yeah it was abolutely freezing, i live in glasgow so im used to coldness but that night in Newcastle was unbelievable, my hands and feet were in pain because of the coldness, my jaw was sore off the amount my teeth were chattering and i tried to write a message on the back of my engraving i wanted Gerard to have, incase i didnt meet him and i found it impossible to write. (maybe thats why im struggling to read what Frank wrote on the back of my board lol) I was outside no where near the length of time you were, i dont know how you coped! Another fan who i was talking to when waiting for Frank was at the gig really early like you and her and her friends were so cold they decided to buy a duvet (sp? whatever call a quilt anyway lol) at least they had it after the gig aswell to keep them warm lol.

Yeah, must be scary that gig being your first standing gig because its a rock band and in such a huge venue. Ha ha, yeah that sounds like something my mum would do aswell, shes so upfront, whereas id probably just sulk and ignore it lol. Aww, it must be great meeting people like that in the pit who'll look out for one another. I LOVE camp guys! Most of my male friends are gay, majority of camp guys are a great laugh.

Wow, that must of been horrible, it looked like such a great atmosphere in the standing though. lol aww what does he think you are...an arm rest, he should of realised that you arnt a chair lol.

I dont know what id do if 1 of them noticed me lol. Oh and thanx, because of what you said about there being videos of Frank after the newcastle gig on youtube i looked them up and at the start of 1 of the videos, i can see Frank just finishing writing on the back of the engraving and telling me to give my gerard 1 to Worm...i cant see me but i can see my arm with my engraving reaching to Worm lol and my friends arm taking photos of Frank for me, but i didnt realise how close she was sticking the camera at his face lol Embarassed

:O they got booed! I hate all this booing stuff, its a gig not a pantomime lol! Oh and bottling at festivals really annoys me too, but i wont get into that. I really dont know why people do this to bands, no matter how much i hate a band i could never boo them or anything because its just nasty, not even Kasabian...well maybe just Kasabian just because the lead singer guy is a waste of space who will do anything for publicity for his own music as he doesn't have enough talent for his albums to sell on being "good music"...lol sorry as you may be able to tell, i do not like the band very much. I cant respect someone who disrespects others lol if its called going down to their level, then thats the way it is XD. But i could deffinately never throw something at a band, no one deserves that.

Lyn-z is stunning, and ive never heard of them being disrespectful to other bands or anything warrenting to be booed. MCR do have ALOT of female fans so it has to be just down to total jealousy because she is pretty and because of who she married.

I feel bad for Lyn-z, i think its awful the way she is treated by some MCR fans, she's making Gerard happy so im thrilled. It must be terrifying having to play gigs like that, as she will be aware of what her fans and MCR fans think about who she married. MCR fans should be supporting her...and if some of the fans just totally loath the music, they should just wait patiently for MCR's time...it isnt going to make MCR come on any quicker by booing his wife. The only thing that booing his wife results in is it'll put Gerard in a p***ed off mood and resent the crowd, honostly are some fans stupid. (sorry to the stupid fans who booed at the gig but its true lol).

I heard of MSI before the link between them and MCR but i'd never heard their music, and still havent now. I missed their whole set because i was outside but could hear parts of songs from the back of the building and they sounded fine to me. Aww that must of been so nice for her to do that...she'll of been really happy that you did give them the thumbs up so she knows theres nothing wrong with her band but just some jealous fans causing booing.

lol if you didnt notice my friend you wont of noticed me. if your talking about the left side as in Franks left side when walking in the direction to the fans, then i was at the gates at the right side. i dont think i seen you either but your jeans sound really cool Very Happy!

lol i was fine talking to him until he gave me eye contact, i didnt realise how nice his eyes are, i think he looks so different in real life, he is not photogenic at all compared to seeing him in the flesh. i was surprised how short he was lol, height doesnt bother me but in photos he doesn't seem that short compared to the rest of the band, when he is lol. im short, and get abuse at work, my brother, friends etc (but all in good fun) and with work, i work with all tall guys (well recently a new girl started but shes average/quite tall for a girl) and they were in shock when i said the band member i met after the gig was shorter than me (with me wearing my high heels) they were all in shock lol. Afew weeks before the gig there was a random discussion about differences in height between guys and girls...and one of the staff said that height wouldnt be n issue for me because for a guy to be shorter than me, he would officially need to be classed as a midget lol.

:O no why??? i have alot of respect for Gerard and the whole of MCR equally...well maybe more for Frank because he always goes out his way to try to meet fans. I think i would of DIED if Gerard came out to sign because i wouldnt expect that, as i thought Frank is probs the only one 2 come out if any. My mum started dissing MCR (apart from Frank) after the gig, saying it was awful how Frank is the only 1 who makes the effort to come out (then starts praising Frank), but i tried to explain to her about how Gerard gets panic attacks etc and the atmosphere they got off the crowd was rubbish and deserved much better. no wonder gerard didnt come out afterwards when the fans were booing his wife...*slaps booers* lol j/k. I do feel bad though that its always usually frank coming out to meet fans, they should try to take turns, im not complaining as i think frank is really nice but its unfair for frank.

i shouted before (during MSI) but the window was shut so couldnt hear me...so got dodgy looks of security lol. Was there a REALLY creepy janitor type guy around, when you when you were waiting before the gig?

Then i shouted names once after the gig, just hoping for a wave as i thought they were going to leave...but just got stares from the other MCR fans lol.

Its We Are Scientists...i dont think there's many fans on this forumn, most people dont seem to know the band by name but by their song "The Great Escape" (which isnt their best but still like it) their whole album is on thier site www.wearescientists.com to listen to for free. But im also really nervous because everytime ive seen them ive done something really embarrassing lmao.

Yeah, you are all lovely *hugs* lol. yeah i was shocked too, it was weird how quiet and calm they all were lol it must of just been because of the area i chose to stand in. No one chanted at the back where we were standing, but we could hear the people where you were...but i could hear other fans saying to eachother they wished the fans would stop it. I dunnno what i was expecting...i thought i would feel out of place, i didnt think MCR fans would be accepting of all different fans as much as they are. i listen to mostly all rock (alittle indie rock and metal) but everyone always seem surprised when they find out what bands/music i like as i dont dress typically like someone who's into rock. And there was only 1 MCR fan out of i dont know how many, that i didnt get on with, she spoke to frank after me but she didnt get the response she was after from Frank so i laughed lmao.

Yeah, she appears to be lovely too, ive never heared anyone have a bad word against her either.^^totally agree with you. I dont know, it was afew weeks back i read it i think but it didnt say when he was getting married. Yeah i think its krista, oh kl i hope they have.

In stores tend to just be just London or London and afew other places in England...unless the band is scottish, then its 99.999...% chance if the band do in-stores, they will have one in glasgow. I wish MCR were scottish Sad lol.

MCR fans get alot of crap, in general. I used to not admit for ages to people that my fav band was MCR because i hated arguing with people about them. I dont care now and will say things about MCR just for effect to wind them up lol. i dont care how uncool it is to like them and i think the band is really misunderstood and judged, same with their fans. Yeah totally agree with what you've said, their needs to be more acceptance or even just tolerance.

Yeah, but even some of the MCR songs that are on the black parade album but just not released as singles it seemed like alot didnt know those either which i found really shocking. i dont expect true MCR fans to know all their material inside out but to try to atleast look like they are enjoying the gig. Yeah there were lots of people in my block and even the block 1 closer to the stage than me, i seen lots of people sit all the way through the gig...anyone can do whatever they feel comfortable doing but lots looked like they were just sitting, watching a boring tv show. and didnt move or say anything onceI could just see small patches of proper MCR fans.

ha ha ha! i so wish i just went to the O2 gig aswell, but i didnt realise how amazing they are live. Going to london could take me up to 7hrs but MCR are the only band that i would do that for. O2 gig sounds like such a good laugh. Frank didnt play that gig so did any of the band come out after the gig, no?

Yeah, i found the crowd strange in general, i didnt realise how many parents with young children were there especially with the amount of times Gerard says stuff like "Motherf***er" and "f***ing" etc...i dont think my mum would of been bothered if i was younger and was at that sort of gig, but some parents didnt look pleased.

Once i gave up waiting outside before the gig and went to find my seats, someone took ours (a guy with a son about 10-11 or something), i was nice to them and let them know that they were in the wrong seats and they were mine and my friends seats,...if looks could kill, id be dead lol. The both eventually moved but i dont see what his problem was, him and his son had the same view from their seats, sat still all the way through the gig, and there wasnt even anyone in the row below them standing either.

The stuff i remember is meeting Frank and him saying "Wow!" *steps back to see it under better light* and then "Wow" again, saying its "awesome" and that "its really special". He has such a lovely accent, i love the way he says wow...i dont know why lol. annoying security, Gerards amazing chicken dance thing...he is the only person who could pull that off lol. The coldness of newcastle lol.

lol its been tough, but ive tried my best to beat it lol. Hey, i wont cmplain i love reading it, and i do the exact same!

EDIT: Hopefully this makes sense as i was typing my reply last night and then i heard an alarm clock go off...i realised it was my dads as he gets up at 6am for work lol...so i dont know if ive missed anything out or if any of it doesnt make sense, if so let me know.

...i think i must of missed something, i was sure there was something else i wanted to ask but i cant remember now lol, i'll post another post if it comes to mind lol.
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
January 31st, 2008 at 07:44pm
hannah__:
I went
Ahhh Its Was Funn
Xoxo

Hi, welcome to INO Very Happy! Yeah, i loved the gig...it was my first MCR gig. Had you seen MCR before?

Did you wait after the gig aswell to try to meet Frank?
jonas erik altberg.
Banned
jonas erik altberg.
May 27th, 2008 at 09:57am
I went. (:
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
May 27th, 2008 at 08:21pm
I thought the thread died lol

i loved the gig, it was my 1st MCR gig, the atmosphere off the crowd wasnt the best though.

What did you think of it?
jonas erik altberg.
Banned
jonas erik altberg.
May 29th, 2008 at 07:56am
My brother stoled me tickets, so I had to get seating tickets.
I thought that it wudda been better if they talked more to the crowd, like MSI.
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
June 14th, 2008 at 07:43pm
mckennaVENGEANCE;:
My brother stoled me tickets, so I had to get seating tickets.
I thought that it wudda been better if they talked more to the crowd, like MSI.

Surprised Your brother soled your tickets!!! I think i would of killed my brother if he done that to me lol.

I had seated too but everyone else in my section were older and no one really joined in (apart from me...which meant i got some pretty wierd stares lol Embarassed )

I know, i wished they talked more to the crowd too! i think they didnt because they didnt get much response from the crowd. I thought they sounded amazing but the atmosphere was a let down

I missed MSI Sad ...i was out the back by the buses trying to get my artwork signed...i thought atleast one would come out during the support act to smoke but no one did. I got to see MSI april just there so i was happy Smile.