Don't have an account? Create one!

Peer Pressure.

AuthorMessage
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
February 4th, 2010 at 09:50am
Lights:
^ Some people don't have the ability to "just say no". It's not all about "maturity", so don't throw that into every equation. If you have to keep mentioning being mature, you aren't mature.

Blanket statement, harsh and untrue. There are many situations where maturity is a factor in how something plays out. If that were not the case, the idea of maturity and immaturity would not even exist.

A level of maturity can help determine how much experience you have had - it's called age. Yep, age is more than just a number. it marks the number of years you have been alive. The number of years you have been experiencing things. it is not an exact science, but in most cases it is an accurate, if not loose, way to gauge someone's responses to stimuli and situations.

I could say if you ramble on about maturity not being a factor, you're immature...but that would be an immature thing to say. Wink
Or am I just fat??
Really Not Okay
Or am I just fat??
February 4th, 2010 at 11:07am
^ Couldn't agree any more. Smile
Lights
Salute You in Your Grave
Lights
February 4th, 2010 at 11:27pm
I do apologize for the snide comment, but I just know it's something I used to do.
I would tell everyone how "mature" I was, but I realized I was just trying to prove it to myself.
Honestly, no offense was meant.