Really Not Okay
ChildVision
August 7th, 2007 at 09:38pm
fun
ReadyFreddie.
Bulletproof Heart
ReadyFreddie.
August 8th, 2007 at 04:34pm
How about an Album titled: " 'Til the fat lady sings"- A concept album about a guy who has had bad luck throughout his life- Being bullied at school, being used by his first and only three girlfriends, Being wrongfully loncked up in prison etc. He is just about to commit suicide when he hears that he was won the lottery (Happy ending)
Awww.Sugar
Demolition Lover
Awww.Sugar
August 8th, 2007 at 05:05pm
If I remember right, the is a rumour of a sort about next album's title. Read it long time ago.
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
August 8th, 2007 at 05:33pm
eh.

accoustic accapella

xd
Starlite Decay.
Bleeding on the Floor
Starlite Decay.
August 8th, 2007 at 05:35pm
I read this thing, and Gerard said that they want to do something completely different from The Black Parade.
Some thing raw, maybe even a live album.

I hope it's Three Cheers-ish.
that would be cool.
ReadyFreddie.
Bulletproof Heart
ReadyFreddie.
August 8th, 2007 at 05:37pm
I hope it's like bullets/revenge, but with the emotion and drama of TBP. I guess if they wanted it differently, the could forget concept album's for one album only...
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
August 8th, 2007 at 07:16pm
some girl in my chemistry class told me that they were doing a bunch of covers ranging from britney spears to maroon five.

srsly.
ChildVision
Really Not Okay
ChildVision
August 8th, 2007 at 07:25pm
what?
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
August 8th, 2007 at 08:11pm
PersonalServices101:
some girl in my chemistry class told me that they were doing a bunch of covers ranging from britney spears to maroon five.

srsly.

Rolling Eyes

I hope the next album had fast energetic Revenge type songs but also slow TBP type songs but ultimately it's MCR's decision and they aren't going to be coming out with it anytime soon.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
August 8th, 2007 at 08:15pm
Well we know for sure that the next album.....
*is nothing like "The Black Parade"
*Has a more raw edgey sound
*Is totally diffrent
so i guess the album will be awesome.
My Unwanted Romance
Fabulous Killjoy
My Unwanted Romance
August 8th, 2007 at 10:24pm
Maybe it's like a story about a man who's life just went wrong from the start. Like he could have been born with a birth defect and his mother died while giving birth and his father was murdered. He could've gone to an orphanage or just be left on the streets fending for himself at only at two or three. He could have been kidnapped and been physically abusedand then kicked out of the only place that he could call "home", which was practically living hell, during the coldest part of winter. He becomes a 'hobo', living in the cold ,dirty streets of Pittsburgh, Pensilvaynia. He lives in an ally behind a 'Crackhouse' inside of a box, using popped bubble wrap as a blanket.

that's all i got......
dread_cry999
Fabulous Killjoy
dread_cry999
August 8th, 2007 at 10:52pm
From what I've heard, of it being raw and edgy, and a live album sort of idea...
I'm thinking Album 4 for MCR will be a mix between Bullets and Revenge
ReadyFreddie.
Bulletproof Heart
ReadyFreddie.
August 9th, 2007 at 12:09am
I wonder if they'll write a song about that guy who told them to "Stay on that side of the street MotherF*****- or Ima knock you out!"
SuChanNoir
Jazz Hands
SuChanNoir
August 9th, 2007 at 01:53am
...i thought they wanted to go back to some sort of classic rock...aii...
my ears are broken...
Starlite Decay.
Bleeding on the Floor
Starlite Decay.
August 10th, 2007 at 12:41am
Cirque Du Freak:
Maybe it's like a story about a man who's life just went wrong from the start. Like he could have been born with a birth defect and his mother died while giving birth and his father was murdered. He could've gone to an orphanage or just be left on the streets fending for himself at only at two or three. He could have been kidnapped and been physically abusedand then kicked out of the only place that he could call "home", which was practically living hell, during the coldest part of winter. He becomes a 'hobo', living in the cold ,dirty streets of Pittsburgh, Pensilvaynia. He lives in an ally behind a 'Crackhouse' inside of a box, using popped bubble wrap as a blanket.

that's all i got......

I would buy that, even if it wasnt MCR's Cd.
that sounds like the best Cd ever!
hahah
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
August 10th, 2007 at 01:00am
Their album name could be something like..

We Brought You Our Three Cheers For The Black Parade...
Sounds good?

And their album would just be like a mix of new material that sounds like 3 Cheers and TBP and Bullets all together. That would be such a kick ass album xD
My Unwanted Romance
Fabulous Killjoy
My Unwanted Romance
August 10th, 2007 at 04:16am
Cadaverous.:
Cirque Du Freak:

that's all i got......

I would buy that, even if it wasnt MCR's Cd.
that sounds like the best Cd ever!
hahah

thanks.... I just got a little carried away and i have a band and we might use that! lol Dance
ZodiacStarrs
Thinking Happy Thoughts
ZodiacStarrs
August 10th, 2007 at 05:02am
Cirque Du Freak:

that's all i got......

I alWays knew PA sucked.... My proof is above... I can't wait untill I move to Jersey.

Well, that idea sounds great. I would totally get it.
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
August 10th, 2007 at 05:15am
they wrote about killing their girlfriends in Bullets, about death and dying in 3 cheers and TBP, so i think the next album will be about reincarnation.

Maybe. Tehe
Veeolin
Jazz Hands
Veeolin
August 10th, 2007 at 06:54am
Hopefully nothing generic. Something totally different? Again? Maybe something that tells all the kids who think they're so "emo" because they listen to My Chem, tell them loud and clear, "FUCK YOU."

...Sorry.

They seem to like concept albums. A lot. I love their story plots. xD Reincarnation...that's good.