AuthorMessage
Starlite Decay.
Bleeding on the Floor
Starlite Decay.
August 10th, 2007 at 07:05am
Cirque Du Freak:
Cadaverous.:
Cirque Du Freak:
Maybe it's like a story about a man who's life just went wrong from the start. Like he could have been born with a birth defect and his mother died while giving birth and his father was murdered. He could've gone to an orphanage or just be left on the streets fending for himself at only at two or three. He could have been kidnapped and been physically abusedand then kicked out of the only place that he could call "home", which was practically living hell, during the coldest part of winter. He becomes a 'hobo', living in the cold ,dirty streets of Pittsburgh, Pensilvaynia. He lives in an ally behind a 'Crackhouse' inside of a box, using popped bubble wrap as a blanket.

that's all i got......

I would buy that, even if it wasnt MCR's Cd.
that sounds like the best Cd ever!
hahah

thanks.... I just got a little carried away and i have a band and we might use that! lol Dance

i will buy your Cd FOR SURE then.
hahah
conor oberst.
Bleeding on the Floor
conor oberst.
August 10th, 2007 at 07:28am
It should be called 'Fairytales and Horror stories" and it should be packages like a hardback book with a few pages of Gerards art.

The sound of the songs should be sort of a mix of the sound from Revenge and TBP!!!!
Amanda Young
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Young
August 10th, 2007 at 12:36pm
What does the term Raw mean???, cause also No Doubt are planning a more raw sound for their next album, and I don't get what type of sound that is lol Smile

Also I don't think MCR should do anytype they have already done, I would like to see something different.
Hugs; The New Black
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Hugs; The New Black
August 10th, 2007 at 12:57pm
didn't they say it would be the coolest thing if Morrisey was in the Misfits?
they should do something like that.
or Smashing Pumpkin influenced stuff.
it would be pretty cool if Billy Corgan did guest vocals.
My Unwanted Romance
Fabulous Killjoy
My Unwanted Romance
August 11th, 2007 at 02:37am
walk among us.:
Cirque Du Freak:
Cadaverous.:
Cirque Du Freak:
Maybe it's like a story about a man who's life just went wrong from the start. Like he could have been born with a birth defect and his mother died while giving birth and his father was murdered. He could've gone to an orphanage or just be left on the streets fending for himself at only at two or three. He could have been kidnapped and been physically abusedand then kicked out of the only place that he could call "home", which was practically living hell, during the coldest part of winter. He becomes a 'hobo', living in the cold ,dirty streets of Pittsburgh, Pensilvaynia. He lives in an ally behind a 'Crackhouse' inside of a box, using popped bubble wrap as a blanket.

that's all i got......

I would buy that, even if it wasnt MCR's Cd.
that sounds like the best Cd ever!
hahah

thanks.... I just got a little carried away and i have a band and we might use that! lol Dance

i will buy your Cd FOR SURE then.
hahah

lol thanks
jumpstartheart
Killjoy
jumpstartheart
August 11th, 2007 at 03:04am
Im really intrigued to see what they do next because their sound is really unpredictable. We're gonna be a long time waiting tho. As for a name i have no idea. I always wondered how bands come up with album names cos i cant. And MCR have seriously amazing album names.
Veeolin
Jazz Hands
Veeolin
August 11th, 2007 at 03:23am
Because they're artists in more than just being musicians. All their stuff has stories and meanings behind it.

I want something new, at the same time I also want to see the return of the Demolition Lovers, but I guess I'll have to accept their story ended with Revenge.
melancholy_duck
Fabulous Killjoy
melancholy_duck
August 11th, 2007 at 06:38pm
Veeolin:
Because they're artists in more than just being musicians. All their stuff has stories and meanings behind it.

I want something new, at the same time I also want to see the return of the Demolition Lovers, but I guess I'll have to accept their story ended with Revenge.
maybe demolition lovers will return, but it'll be new characters or the story that follows, kinda like the opposite of a prologue. i hope so anyway. and i do hope that some of gerard's art is included in the case. that'd be cool.
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
August 11th, 2007 at 07:08pm
... It should talk of smutty boysex. And they should make smutty boysecks sounds.

It should be called 'The Night Of The Living Boysecksness'.. Or '74 Million Cheers For Sweet Boysecks.'

Not Funny. God I'm lame.
My Unwanted Romance
Fabulous Killjoy
My Unwanted Romance
August 12th, 2007 at 11:15pm
Buried In Bullets:
... It should talk of smutty boysex. And they should make smutty boysecks sounds.

It should be called 'The Night Of The Living Boysecksness'.. Or '74 Million Cheers For Sweet Boysecks.'

Not Funny. God I'm lame.
My Mom wouldnt let me listen to that
Meeshell
Awake and Unafraid
Meeshell
August 12th, 2007 at 11:19pm
they could rly come up with ANYTHING....it'll be a while in the making...i heard they were taking a two year break =[ but they do need a break...
eepshyes
Shotgun Sinner
eepshyes
August 13th, 2007 at 01:20am
WrappedInBlack:

or Smashing Pumpkin influenced stuff.
it would be pretty cool if Billy Corgan did guest vocals.

That would be so incredibly amazingly fabulous!
I would buy it and listen to it every single day 10 times for a million years!
xD
But I don't think there's going to be another album, to be honest. Gerard doesn't like what he does, it's so obvious.
I don't want to get any of you down, but I seriously think that after their last tour next year, that's all we're gonna see of MCR.
As much as I abhor thinking about it. D:
But if they did, I want it to be the Smashing Pumkins idea.