Don't have an account? Create one!

11/30/2007 - Sydney, Australia - Sydney Entertainment Centre.

AuthorMessage
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
Fabulous Killjoy
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
November 28th, 2007 at 10:17am
Frankie was spotted in Brissy Airport yesterday!!
HE IS HERE CHILDREN!!!!
just so you know. XD
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
November 29th, 2007 at 10:16am
Fuck, guys. Tomorrow. Srsly, tomorrow. Oh god, I'm so damn excited. Crying or Very sad
Lightning Zap
Motor Baby
Lightning Zap
November 29th, 2007 at 10:55am
So, I spoke to someone who attended the brisbane concert.
And apparently they played no bullets songs.
Desert song was played.
Most revenge songs were played.
All BP songs were played except Disenchanted and Blood.
So there you go.... but the set list for tomorrow night could be different.

So, I'll be there tomorrow night.

Anyone with INO written on their arms or anything, I'll look out for you.

Can't wait till tomorrow.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 30th, 2007 at 02:48pm

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!!!

Well not really but whatever.

Who was the girl with the short-ish brown hair with red streaks, wearing all black & red, and with INO written on their arm?
Because like, Amy & I saw you lol, but we had no idea who you were XD
Lightning Zap
Motor Baby
Lightning Zap
December 1st, 2007 at 12:23am
It was awesome.

I saw a few people with INO on their arms (and other things such as homophobia is gay) sitting at a table outside of McDonalds... so there ya go, whoever you were, I spotted you!
Lightning Zap
Motor Baby
Lightning Zap
December 1st, 2007 at 05:32am
^^ Hell yes, Ray's solo was awesome.
It was funny when Frank walked thru the spotlight and gave us a wave.
kurbst0mp_
Killjoy
kurbst0mp_
December 1st, 2007 at 06:51am
WHOSAWMEWHOSAWMEWHOSAWME
i was wearing a bigbigbig shirt with roses and an angel on it and checkered black and white shorts and INO dotnet written bigly on my arm .

and and i talked to two of youuu !
one of which had a friend who wanted to sex on me , that made me laff .

and then i saw someone else behind me in the line who i didnt talk to cos i was all lonerish and she was with her friends .

but yeah it was fucking amazing . when i saw gerard it didnt hit me that i was looking at gerard . THEN IT DID AND I WAS LIKE WHEE .

i loved famous last words and desert songgg , best end ever .

when they did desert song i though they were doing romance BUT THEN I WAS LIEK OMGO MGOMGOM GOMGO DESERT SONG .
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
December 1st, 2007 at 07:08am
Ooh! Ooh! Anyone see me?
I had red jeans, MCR shirt, brownish hair with blond streaks arm band wrapped around my wrist, studs and Connies.
You guys might have seen me in the merch stand. My friend was holding me up so I could see the merch. I bet I looked like a maniac.

I said something so stupid! I was waiting in line at Maccas and I said to my friend "You see that girl with the marching parade jacket? I'm going to sex her and steal it." then this girl in front turns to me and says "Thats my sister."
Embarassed

But I cried in Cancer and then when they said goodnight I cried more because I thought they were leaving but when they came back out with Desert Song and I cried even harder because I knew they were going soon. But FLW was amazing, I'm so sore today but I'm glad because I can remember it all.

By the way, anyone catch Gerard's gasm? If I were standing outside the place I would've thought there was an orgy going on in there. Well.. it practically was anyway.
Lightning Zap
Motor Baby
Lightning Zap
December 1st, 2007 at 08:04am
^^ Haha...

Frank's sunglasses at the end made me LOL a little - aviator sunnies like those are heaps dark - he must've been almost blind.

And the mexican wave at the start was pretty awesome.
Tux_Rocks
Joining The Black Parade
Tux_Rocks
December 1st, 2007 at 10:30am
has anyone got any pictures? I hope you all had a good time.
yellow
Joining The Black Parade
yellow
December 2nd, 2007 at 05:10am
I cant believe they did desert song thats not even released,i never realized Gerard was so random, i thought it was adorable when he pretended to cry and say he didnt want to go to school,i didnt even see Frank for most of the show because he was on the other side ,i was closer to Ray but it was good when he came to the middle of the stage,i wonder when theyd be coming out next .
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
December 2nd, 2007 at 06:01am
Hehe, I was able to record Gerard saying he didn't wanna go to school. Its on my phone.
I didn't really see too much of Frank either because he was on a different side. I saw that he got a hair cut but I didn't notice the sunnies at the end because I was sobbing like a baby. Silly silly me. But how awesome was Ray's solo?! Oh my god! Ray is just so cool! :D

But dad didn't want to stay and wait for them to come out.
Do me a favor and don't tell me if they came out, I couldn't take it.
Lightning Zap
Motor Baby
Lightning Zap
December 2nd, 2007 at 08:45am
^^ I didn't stay back after the show to find out whether they came out after the show.
I read something about Frank getting out of a car, and telling people not to scream, but I'm not sure on those details....
hoodsey
Jazz Hands
hoodsey
December 2nd, 2007 at 09:55am
FRIDAY NIGHT.!!!!!!DFGLKHFNOIHKFGHOTFKLGHN FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!! haha i loved Gerard and his little 'fuck youself' thing hehe that was awesome
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 3rd, 2007 at 12:58am
eh...asha? did we see a girl with red streaks & INO & all black & red clothes? I saw so many INOers but i think I talked to all of them except for one but she was the one in blue shorts. And hey mykilljoyromance I saw you!

Salty eyes I'd die to hear that recording of Gerard saying that!!!!
yellow
Joining The Black Parade
yellow
December 3rd, 2007 at 07:43am
Does anybody know that random song Gerard was singing?
I have no idea what it was, but he sang it so beautifully
RosesFallAtYourFeet
Killjoy
RosesFallAtYourFeet
December 3rd, 2007 at 08:21am
i saw frankie backstage! and i screamed out "FRANKIE YOU SEXY CUNT!" haha and he looked up and smiled Smile i was soh happy i ran around the whole arena 5 times goign yippee yippe and my friends like wtf ar u doing?
kurbst0mp_
Killjoy
kurbst0mp_
December 3rd, 2007 at 10:02pm
TRA LA LA .

i was so ridiculously tired the next day , i was supposed to go and and get pissed but i really just didn't have the energy . And i'm not the type to pass up on an offer to go get pissed .

and and when frankie was wearing the heart glasses they were my friend's !

EEEEEEEEEEEEE .
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 4th, 2007 at 06:36am
CAcT '-.-' tux:
eh...asha? did we see a girl with red streaks & INO & all black & red clothes? I saw so many INOers but i think I talked to all of them except for one but she was the one in blue shorts.

Yeah, she was in line just near us lol, I'm pretty sure you pointed her out to me but neither of us had any idea who she was lol
I think she was wearing a vest or something?
spencer smith.
Devil's Got Your Number
spencer smith.
December 25th, 2007 at 05:16am
Lightning Zap:
^^ Haha...

Frank's sunglasses at the end made me LOL a little - aviator sunnies like those are heaps dark - he must've been almost blind.

And the mexican wave at the start was pretty awesome.

OMFG Those were my best friend Charlotte's glasses!!!
She threw them on the stage when she got pulled out of the mosh pit.
She freaked the fuck out so bad when she saw him with them on, I thought she was going to have a brain hemorrhage.